About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,737 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

scum text (1043 views, 2 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

i got a text message just now your apple id is ready to recover ? the text was sent from 51472 , <br> straight away i knew something wasnt rite as i never did a forgot my apple id to even get a recovery code so i knew not to open the text smiley i was only able to see the top of the message , as i never opened the text which should in my notifications , <br> <br> as most of us know thrs alot of scams and hacking happening alot these days and when i seen that text well i never felt over the moon . <br> i contacted apple but guess what they were closed now bare in mind am a pay monthly customer and al i keep thinkn is my personal data ! my monthly bill ! just the worse really <br> so i then tryed o2 closed but i did manage to get some1 on live chat who was happy to tell me that its a scam that as its my apple account thats been hacked it has nothing to do with o2 smiley smiley after a few exchanged words finally o2 convirmed my o2 monthly account was safe and no payments have been charged to my account ( thank god ) <br> that was a relieve but still doesnt help with the scam in my apple id and i will have to wait til apple is open to contact them smiley smiley smiley <br> has anyone on here ever heard about the text/number or had the text themself?

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

I MEANT TO HAVE SCAM TEXT AS THE FORUM PAGE NAME

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

Nope mine usually just says pw is wrong. Even when I am positive its right.

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,737 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series