About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,735 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

Brexit. (2686 views, 172 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

PART 1: Theresa May's no-deal Brexit suffers defeat.

"Theresa May's government suffered an embarrassing defeat in an amendment designed to prevent a no-deal Brexit. The amendment attached to the Finance Bill signals that there is a parliamentary majority against leaving the European Union without a deal.

May's government went on the attack after the amendment passed, accusing MPs of being "irresponsible" and attempting to "frustrate" Brexit preparations.

MPs however have vowed to support any subsequent parliamentary bid to prevent a no-deal Brexit."

What do you think will happen and what do you want to happen?

+14

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

At last ... a pertinant topic for the Europeans to sink their teeth into. I think the Brexit referendum will go down in the annals of history as the greatest hoodwinking of a nation since Hitler suggested a German speaking Europe.

The previous Conservative Prime Minister called the referendum to shut up the Euro-skeptics for once and for all, only to have it hijacked by UKIP (far right) and their anti-immigration retoric along with scaremongering and other pet foibles like the size/shape of the bananas.

The referendum ended up more as a criticism of the government of the day than of the EU.

Very little real information was debated about the hows and whens and the how much it would cost. The country was divided with the leavers concentrated in the midlands and northern England (and Wales) while the southern counties & London along with Scotland and Northern Ireland voted to remain.

Two and a half years later, a sudden election creating a minority government, a conservative leadership challenge and a resounding NO to the deal struck with the EU from the government's partners (Ulster's Unionist Party) - the future looks uncertain.
Read more

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. only to have it hijacked by UKIP*?

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I am only laying it out as an Irish citizen and a resident of Spain, both still affected by British colonialism (The North and Gilbraltar) and both very strong supporters of the EU as both have gained financially through aid from Brussels.

Obviously, this is a Brit discussion but the impact on EU citizens resident in the UK and vice versa will have a huge impact, depending on which way the cookie crumbles.

Let's hope we can get some input from REMAIN members living in the UK and those outside the UK who may have changes to face to the livelihoods.

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Well nine months later ... we have had a change of PM, a general election in the offing and who knows what other goodies will pop out of the Brexit hat before this "gets sorted".

God
Report comment
(5y)

Nope. It's a no go.

Creating a border means open war, again, and that is a certainty. It is against the Good Friday Agreement (treaty).

Never gonna happen and it was a stupid idea for more reasons than that.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I voted to leave, I didn't vote for any sort of deal, I want a no deal Brexit and nothing more to do with the totalitarian dictatorship known as the EU, it's the most undemocratic sh*t show currently fooling the world with not a single democratically elected official as a president, if you believe otherwise you're a complete moron.

Mario Draghi: The unelected President of the European Central Bank and a Goldman Sachs alumnus
Jean-Claude Juncker: The unelected president of the European Commission, and former Prime Minister of Luxembourg.
Jeroen Dijsselbloem: The unelected Brussels Commissar and “President of the Eurogroup”, and former Minister of Finance of the Netherlands.
Donald Tusk: The unelected “President of the Euro Summit”, and former Prime Minister of Poland.
Martin Schulz: The unelected President of the European Parliament, and former Mayor of Würselen.

It's common for the completely uninformed, idiotic and permanently moronic to assume the role of globalist mouthpiece, they'll tell all whom will listen (not many because most of us who voted to leave have IQs higher than double digits) that we didn't know what we were voting for, that "we were duped or 'hoodwinked'" and that "UKIP stole the show" wahh wahh wahh!!
Read more

+12

Hide 30 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@RandomOne i voted to leave also and everything u just said. its made my comment alot easier as i couldnt have said it any better, as i agree with and have the same opinion as u 👍👍

+11

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself I think you made the right choice there. No doubt about it. Get out and stay out. It was the only way to go seeing it does nothing for Scotland. Congratulations and may things work out for you and all your friends.

Nice one!

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. ur wrong about it does nothing for scotland ? firstly we ( scotland ) have our own parliament granted some things we do have to take to Westminster but that has more to do with issue under EU perhaps the odd other thing or 2 but thats about it , so in scotland WE spend our tax money on what we decide not like before when it was dictated how much and where it had to be spent on , secondly WE already live by our own scottish law which is nothing like uk law , i could go on but am soo tired i have to keep it short , what scotland will gain out brexit FREEDOM o i dont mean brave heart i mean freedom to live and do what we want well with in reason until the next referendum , i have forgot what else i was going to add but i have forgot already the point of the comment , thats when you have lack of sleep in weeks ,

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself no problem - off you go now

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself "so in scotland WE spend our tax money on what we decide" - not completely we don't, we still pay for London vanity projects, our oil and other resources are used as surety for English debt and large chunks of our taxes are pissed against the wall by the English parliament (don't call it the UK parliament because 533 English MPs will never lose a vote to the rest of the "UK's" representatives)

"secondly WE already live by our own scottish law which is nothing like uk law" - First off, there is no UK law... but England can and does dictate up to 70% of our legislation.

I'll come back to this later as I need to go get ready for work

Report comment
(5y)

@Mykee83 if u read my comment properly thats wat i said ? we live by our own scottish law and what i ment by uk law was exactly what u just said , and also about what we spend our money on we decide , thats exactly what we do , granted westminster get a say on some of our money but cause ae tht nicola snp pest she got more power over our money and how we spend it ,

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself But would you think it fair that if UK leaves EU then the political obstacles have been removed to have another Scottish Referendum, get a Yes vote this time and rejoin the EU as the Scots voted to remain?

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. honestly i dont think it would be fair ? and its not because of what my personal choice was , its because i dont think it would be fair to anyone and everyone who did and have voted ! people voted for brexit and scotland voted no for independents , some people if they had to vote today would vote differently but thats not to say that everyone would , you have to respect the peoples votes even if you have changed your mind or you think its wrong ,

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself Do you think that some/many/a lot voted out of fear of being left out of the EU. And now that fear is gone.

Very good film - Brexit at the moment. Worth a goo

SEE dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Brexit-79585#....

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. box, it sounds like Scots don't want to be in the EU;maybe not pay for the EU either"?like i said,if most of a country wants to leave,how do you prevent them,?Isn't it the Scots' country first,not the EU's?

Report comment
(4y)

@bigbluee90 A quick recap BigBlue90 ...

The people living in Scotland voted by majority to remain in the EU.

The people living in Northern Ireland voted by majority to remain in the EU.

The people living in Wales voted by majority to leave the EU.

The people living in England voted by majority to leave the EU.

These 4 countries are considered a union called the United Kingdom and as a union the UK voted to leave the EU.

The problem is the way to leave, which is what is causing lots of problems at the moment.

Ciao

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself You're wasting your virtual ink hin, neither of them have the capacity to understand because one's a nationalist hoping to become a globalist through nationalism smiley and the other is an idiot too.

+8

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself Spot on. Too many Europhiles scream for this and that whilst being too inpatient or immature (perhaps both) to just wait for the next ballot box outing as we adults do. They had an independence vote and lost, we had a EU referendum and voted to leave as a union. There was a general election the following year where Europhiles could have stopped Brexit using a legitimate means via voting a different government in. They chose not too and the country elected parties who said they would respected and follow the real peoples vote...now they want another referendum despite having two chances already in 2016 and 2017...the Scottish nationalists (as they do with Brexit) will kick and scream for vote after vote after vote after vote after vote and still not accept what people have chosen.

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself And RandomOne is and will always be a closeminded twat who knows more about insulting than he does about exchanging ideas and reaching an opinion.

He is not trying to bully HIS opposition in everything - he is bullying his "friends" into not thinking and speaking for themselves. Your opinion counts more than his because you seem to have them and can explain them - unlike some.

I am sure he will have a witty, sarcastic comeback which I won't see because he has blocked me (and plays games unblocking also).

If you take his advice, then it was good talking to you
@chaseyerself and don't be bullied into not giving your opinion by loudmouths. Ciao

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Doc has adjusted the Block Feature to allow us to block-back... by blocking the blockers. Tho nothing fixes logging out to 'peek' randomly.

Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) smiley but I won't be needing it as i don't block. Quite happy being the blockeeeeeee.

Report comment
(5y)

@RandomOne I am an American,and I have seen the same thing going to happen,yes,you got Civil War coming.--You in Europe and England have all the symptoms.@RandomOne,I think yer correct.We Americans(espec. "middle America")are like some of you Brits, very slow to anger, but once we get there,all Hell-Fire lets loose.I guess we stoic patient peoples are much the same--

(Are you going to be able to acquire necessary firearms?--thru soldiers or war vets?Police connections?Even just for self-defense, won't your public need them?I'm not offering.--Unfortunately,Mexico is very far from England.--or fortunately!)GOOD LUCK!I hate to see you get WAR,but,I guess it can't be avoided.--All you Brits take care!

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 What are you on about? I'm sorry, but historically speaking Europeans have seen centuries more war, first off, and secondly, you are failing to acknowledge the relevance of the civil war that already existed in the North (Ireland) AND the Republic for a very, very long time with England and all the violence, bombings and deaths... Brexit will violate the treaty.

"But then, on April 10, 1998, a breakthrough came. Under the Good Friday Agreement, sectarian violence on the island of Ireland has largely diminished; communal relations between Unionists and Republicans have improved; and the north-south border once hardened by military checkpoints and watchtowers has become almost invisible."

Jesus christ, I'm not at all interested in war mongering and paradnoidly searching for firearms... I don't want to throw petrol on a fire where the embers still smolder (in my country) .
Read more

Report comment
(5y)

@ you go girl friend 👍👍👍👍

@chaseyerself < what she said. With bells on :)

Report comment
(5y)

@ This made me laugh so hard. Better arm private citizens with weaponry and yeehaw, let’s get to the shootin’.

Report comment
(5y)

@ditzygypsy I actually wouldn't put that past a lot of people. They'd do it without any reason whatsoever.

Report comment
(5y)

@RandomOne Very well put and though as an American I don't have much of a horse in this game, I feel like you've summed up the problem in this country.

-------------

>It's common for the completely uninformed, idiotic and permanently moronic to assume the role of globalist mouthpiece, they'll tell all whom will listen (not many because most of us who voted to leave have IQs higher than double digits) that we didn't know what we were voting for, that "we were duped or 'hoodwinked'" and that "UKIP stole the show" wahh wahh wahh!!

No, we knew exactly what we wanted and why, all 17 million of us knew and still know (btw this number was much much higher in reality but ANY man or woman who actually attended any polling station during the referendum will tell you the illegal activities which were running rampant and unchecked by remainers they'd appointed to them, there was widespread election tampering on almost every level along with MSM running "project fear" 24 hours a day for weeks before and years after, it's still in full swing now).
Read more

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@BrunoAxemaker You know Bruno what is not really common for contributors to write the same stuff as another contributor (paragraph 2 and 3)

It is certainly not common for people to suppose the IQ of anyone if they have not seen the test and so are showing their own ignorance in relation to that.

It is certainly NOT common that your speechwriter should put NOT forward complaints to the proper authorities regarding the tampering that went on during the referendum. Perhaps if it was widespread enough, he might have a good case to do it all over again. Would be worth it just to get a bigger majority so these politicians (those remaining alive that is) wouldn't be farting around in Parliament carrying out the democratic due process.

And it is certainly not common for people in their right minds to advocate civil war and rejoice in the death of a well-loved hard working member of parliament who was murdered.
Read more

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Please reread the source I wrote. All I said was the situation is similar to what is going on in the US, as he summed up in the two paragraphs I copied and pasted.

Is this your first time reading internet comments? Did you really think I rewrote that as my own words? It's clear by the indent that it was meant as a quote. Considering that quote was the subject of my comment and referred to it in the first sentence, it sounds to me like you understood nothing about what I wrote.

And nowhere did I advocate civil war or 'rejoice' in anyone's death (where you got that, I have no idea. I have to assume it was your subconscious projecting). I merely said we are already at a low level war and have been for years.

Your reading comprehension really needs some work.

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@BrunoAxemaker Let me say that when quoting from a source, it is normal in British English to

1. Identify the source and

2. Use quotation marks " " to show you are quoting. Perhaps italics could work as well.

I will ignore your facetious questions as they are too stupid to be considered even laughable.

I did not have to make a big effort to understand much as you take great delight in copying and pasting THE prime political pundit on this side of the Atlantic.

The rest is saremongering balderdash sucked in from your cronies comments that you are wont to copy.

Oh yes, apparently war has already broken out in your country but everyone is blind and can't see it happening.

I hope you give me a high mark in the comp test as I may need it to read some more of your interesting and knowledgable comments about thinks you know absolutely know nothing about.
Read more

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Or you could just read the very first sentence where I clearly addressed the oncoming paragraph.

It's clear you don't have the intelligence to carry on a discussion if you don't understand simple sentence structure.

You then refer to things I said, which I clearly didn't

I think you're living in a fantasy land. Stay off the drugs, mate.

Thanks for your comments on my country. At least I was honest in my lack of experience in your politics and didn't comment on them (though you strangely said I did) but there IS political violence happening in this country. I have seen it.

You're on some other frequency. You think I said things I didn't, you can't read simple sentences and then you make wild statements I can easily disprove.

No use talking to you, mate. You're clearly a cuppa short.

Cheers

+9

Report comment
(5y)

@BrunoAxemaker Now, now - no need for getting your whitie's in a twist. The problem is the simplicity on your side - well it is a bit basic.

And assumption time - outwitted so resort to insult as you have done on many occasions. No drugs here - just high on your eloquence Bruno.

But is is funny that the war is hidden from the rest of the people, isn't it Bruno. You might need to do some tests with proper professionals and don't let paranoia get the better of you. I saw a dog eating grass and it didn't rain. Could be some meteorological conspiracy going on? Maybe global warming is ignoring dogs? War? Who knows, eh Bruno?

Frequencies - well I use MW, LW and FM on the radio but I normally find that the internet is a great source of radio from all over the globe so I do get a global vision of things, things that you find hard to grasp.

Wild statements? Disprove? What dost thou speak of?
Read more

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Sorry about your situation. It seems you're outvoted in your own country and you're looking for someone to blame.

Like the fools in my own country you're making up wild nonsense to make up for the plain truth that's harder to swallow.

Every day it gets harder and harder to accept, I understand that.

If it helps you get through life to blame me for things I never said then fine. I am willing to help a stranger because I'm like that

As for your response, I didn't read it because I'm sure it's just as dishonest and imaginary as your first two, nor will I comment on or waste my time reading anything else you write.

Again, sorry the world isn't working out the way you wished. I guess it's more than me that disagrees with you. I hope you find a solution to your obvious mental and emotional problems. The problem won't go away until you admit to it.
Read more

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@BrunoAxemaker Wonderful smiley smiley smiley just wonderful Bruno.

Appreciate the support. But I am getting through life fine. It's the far right that I am having problems with. No time for them at all.

You should really lighten up lad. You can't go through life without a sense of humour. You need to find one ... and a girl/boy/partner. It would release a lot of noticeable tension.

You are bloody right ... the whole f**king world is against me starting with your President and then all his supporters and then .... well that is enough to be going on with.

So I'll never hear about the expression "You're clearly a cuppa short".... short of what???? and what it means.

It's at times like these a wee google dictionary comes in handy. I'll only be a jiffy.

Slán

PS I am not British so I wasn't outvoted in my own country because we didn't vote on Brexit in my dear, sweet green country.
Read more

God
Report comment
(5y)

PART 2: Doors open for SECOND BREXIT referendum courtesy of Commons Speaker Bercow

"More Brexit drama and perhaps the first signs that a second Brexit referendum is in the making. The BBC is reporting that a motion of no confidence in Commons Speaker John Bercow - who has been accused of ignoring Commons rules in allowing MPs to vote on the Grieve amendment - is now likely.

The Duran’s Alex Christoforou and Editor-in-Chief Alexander Mercouris take a quick look at a dramatic turn of events in the Brexit saga, as Wednesday's vote increases the likelihood for another (second) Brexit referendum. Music to the ears of the Brussels globalists."

Who is running the " UK " Gov?

+6

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Music to the ears of the Brussels globalists. ?????

What is all this PV?

Bringing the news section to the general forum? Is this going to be a daily tubecast on the Brexit countdown. I didn't even watch the other video as I was going on the written message you put under the video and I thought this was an opportunity to "educate" the members from outside the EU on this subject.

It doesn't look like that now, does it? It looks like some sort of a Forum Propaganda Space for your political views with videos included. Are we going to hear Trump and his gang speaking on the topic too?

Shame on you PV - I cannot take this stunt seriously. Take it out of the forum threads and back to the News section where it belongs with you and those cronies who can plaster it in the face of those who bother with the News section on 2M.

What a shame. Very disappointed.

And then you question my interpretation of UKIP's role in the Brexit strategy while ignoring some idiot's pleasure in that fact that a person was murdered and proposing that a civil war would be the best solution. ...
Read more

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Who the Fuck do you think you are dictating to me what i should and should not post. The vid is part 2.
If you don't like it, go and find another site. smiley

Now, give me an answer this time, what do you mean by:
"only to have it hijacked by UKIP"?

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Uh-?-it belongs also in the forum because it very concerns all our UK members.This stuff will VERY AFFECT them all,and they're a big part of our site.If America was likely to have a Civil War(again) it would very much affect the world.--Globalization even has all our economies intertwined.sigh.We are not sure how much WAR IN EUROPE will affect we in America,but the TENSION & TERRORISM has already,to some extent.(I hope Trump is in the corner of Brexit,cuz he's in favor of Nationalism(he says.)--but he was going to militarily stay home more.We ain't rich anymore(unless its the 1 %.)

+7

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I love when a thread is guaranteed to devolve into a greasy horror show within three to five posts smiley

+2

Hide 15 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@~BitchPudding~ Happy to oblige 13Pudding but that was not my intention when I sat down at the computer this evening. Some people take advantage while their buddies chime in, in harmony like we are on the Political page of the News section. Not to mention the fact of putting up with 800 years of sh*te like this.

Mix that with the usual Friday night drinkypoo and this is what you get. You just got lucky I guess.

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I really did though lol

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@~BitchPudding~ PS Love the avatar!

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. TY xxoo

Report comment
(5y)

@~BitchPudding~ HEH HEH @I3itchPudding yes,its been HEATED more & more.tsk tsk.I think it kinda mirrors the real tension & anger in the EU BODY ITSELF.--directly.I've seen Germans in Germany get VERY ANGRY!---OH WAIT--I read GERMANY MIGHT WANT A VOTE TO LEAVE EU ALSO?iszzit so?Yah?Nein? Anyone heard dat,too?

I have read an opinion that says,this is just the beginning of the EU CRUMBLING,and will finally ALL break up,as major king-pins leave & won't hold the EU together any more.--any comments?opinions?

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 LOL you do like to stir it a bit Clara but you needn't worry. A lot of Europeans want to remain in the EU. It's like saying goodbye to a grumpy neighbour who is rich but doesn't want to contribute to the common good. They don't trust any of the other neighbours and think they are going to be invaded by foreign speaking, €uro spending holiday makers who love their weather and food.

I suppose the US could live without Alaska, couldn't it? Well, more or less the same.

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. no, the US could not;i think the reason is "oil"in some places.Plus, it will become the only state left with TREES.In case you haven't heard,much of the west,has been burning up each summer--I mean,thousands of homes too.--ditto 1000's of Canadians lost homes to fire.SO,NO,many of us may be forced to move to Alaska some day,because so much of the west,and Pacific Northwest,too,has been burning down to the ground.--there will be nothing but fire,drought,and water-less land in MANY PLACES in the USA.Anything that could still grow trees, we would need to live on.:)

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 bad example then - Hawaii - better?

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 Hold on there. We have plenty of trees in B.C. and thousands of people did not lose their homes, lol, but some homes were damaged; about 50, and some other types of structures were damaged; about 140. People had to leave their homes until the fire was under control, but then they went back home. And we still have thousands and thousands of hectares of trees and our province is huge compared with the square mileage of every state, and most of BC is mountains, lakes, and...trees. We’ll be fine for trees and lumber, but I’ll tell you what we would be happy to do. We will gladly let you keep all your milk and dairy products, because we don’t need them, like them, or buy them. I don’t understand why it’s thought of as a brilliant idea to try and pawn it off on Canadians. We still only buy our own. You guys should drink your own milk and we’ll drink ours. Giving it to us is such a waste that makes absolutely no sense.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 Yeah the Germans look like they are getting pretty tired of it now too, the AFD has recently threatened to launch a campaign to leave the EU, add to that how Germany has recently sufferered a major production and manufacturing drop which is tanking the economy, they're facing a major recession.

At this point the only people who want to stay in the EU are the freeloaders and benefit scroungers (Irish/Spanish etc) living off welfare handouts, basically the laziest scum of the planet wherever they may be.
That's why you see leftards whining about it most, they maybe below average IQ but they're the first to spot that their handouts are at risk, law abiding citizens who work hard and rely on a paycheque are too busy paying for these clowns.

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@RandomOne i seen that Sweden were next to leave and its been named swedext haha

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself lol
Italy now has a nationalist populist gov majority so an Exitaly vote might beat the Swedes to it smiley

+8

Report comment
(4y)

@RandomOne You claim the richer,more solid countries who do all the work,will leave any how,& take the countries with them.and you say,those welfare benefits people side can't PREVENT A CIVIL WAR.fRANKLY,I CAN'T IMAGINE ANYONE PREVENTING gERMANY FROM LEAVING IF THEY WANT.WHY?i am large part German,I never saw Germans ever be prevented from doing what they want.Im not kidding.(My name and part of me is Swiss)If you,example,tried to force Germany to stay,if they didn't want to,.you'd have a civil war right there.

@~BitchPudding~ So does... only reason I read these threads. Cos you just know what's gonna happen.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ Lol IKR? My love of these threads is real and it's deep.

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

What do I want from Brexit? Like what we voted for and what the official remain campaign said was the outcome of a leave vote - a full hard Brexit withdrawal.

I love hearing Europhiles, who have a history of threatening referendum reruns even before a vote then following through if the great racist public vote against their demands. The longest and most informed campaign in British history and yet we didn't know what we voted for. A suggestion by the leave campaign over the direction we could spend the saved billions and suddenly it's a campaign pledge. Despite no leaver politician having a government position that could dictate government spending policies but leavers are the ones who don't understand apparently.

As mentioned above we had government propaganda and countless lies, lies and damned lies by the chancellery,let alone the threats by Obama...still those old racist xenophobic Brits voted. We returned a one policy anti European party as our biggest representatives to the European parliament but still Europhiles didn't grasp that we wanted out.
Read more

+7

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Here's an idea. As part of the Brexit deal, they must allow Northern Ireland to leave the UK.

What's good for the goose, eh?

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@SoylentBrown ...if the people of Northern Ireland vote to leave the UK then so be it. Its called democracy and something Europhiles cant grasp the concept of.

Failing that heres a deal, if the people vote to stay in the UK then Eire has to be handed over to the UK...see I can make utterly pathetic chilish postings like yours too :D

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@SoylentBrown That is something that many people want, and many people do not want.

If the border happens, that is what will more than likely happen as well.

Northern Ireland will become a part of the Republic again.

master
Report comment
(5y)

I suppose when the EU becomes more of a burden,than a help-mate some day,then it would be shed.Once any thing becomes too much trouble,and has not enough good points to keep,usually then it gets dumped.The minuses out weigh the pluses--then GOOD-BYE.It doesn't seem to have reached quite that point.Once it does, it will be kicked.

+4

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 Overall, the EU has helped. It has brought unification.

I live in Ireland, it helped our country a lot.

Is it perfect, no, but nothing is ever perfect.

I find your statement vague, general and without the experience of having lived in a very poor country and seeing the difference that unification can make.

I'm sorry, I do not mean anything personal, but the broad brushstrokes used in your statment are too simplistic and without having experienced any of living within the EU for yourself. Reading and drawing conclusions for the sake of having everything tied up in a neat package does not make something accurate or factual or true.

The statement above is grossly general and moderately dangerous in its generalisations.

Report comment
(5y)

@ So you don't think the UK as gone down the U-bend (and getting worse by the day) and is overly taxed with poorer and poorer public services? And don't forget all the crime & murders (parts of London have been turned into a sh*t hole).

+8

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I didn't address that at all.

I wrote what I wrote and that is all I have to say at the moment.

:)

God
Report comment
(5y)

PART 3: A delay in BREXIT Article 50 may be on its way.

"The Duran’s Alex Christoforou and Editor-in-Chief Alexander Mercouris take a quick look at a BREXIT deal that may now be delayed well past the scheduled exit of March 29 of this years.

The mood has shifted considerably in the last week, from confidence that a no-deal Brexit was an inevitability, to a now ever present, public doubt that a Brexit will even take place as voted by the UK populace.

According to The Evening Standard, Peter Hargreaves, the billionaire who was the second biggest donor to the 2016 leave campaign, and veteran hedge fund manager Crispin Odey told Reuters they expect Britain to stay in the EU.

“I have totally given up. I am totally in despair, I don’t think Brexit will happen at all,” said Mr Hargreaves, 72, who is one of Britain’s wealthiest men and donated £3.2 million ($4.08 million) to the leave campaign."

The UK Gov is out of control (above the law). smiley
Read more

+7

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Another propaganda peddling video posing questions to struck off lawyers (Alexander Mercouris) with no credibility whatsoever in relation to how to feed a cat let alone spew opinions on Brexit. Can we not have some person or people who are actually involved in the process?

The UK Gov is out of control (above the law) - If this is a question then no one is above the law in Britain.

What do the media over seas make of this?

In awe of the democratic process at work and confused as to the reasons behind wanting to leave the EU. They don't see this as a positive step to resolving the UK's internal problems of security and taxes and poorer public services. Illegal immigration will not stop and jobs will be affected.

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. How will jobs be affected?

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 It might be useful for you to have a look at how some industries and their jobs will be affected in the event of certain Brexit senarios (deal, no deal, customs union etc.)

The main areas in UK to feel the effects will be financial services, automotive, agriculture, food and drink, consumer goods, and chemicals and plastics.

Source: www.brinknews.com/the-impact-of-...

Approx 200,000 jobs have been lost since the referendum in 2016.

Across Europe the following sectors will will be hit hardest;
Automotive, Tourism, Agriculture, Financial services, Pharmaceutical

Source: www.express.co.uk/news/uk/100477...

For a more detailed analysis of the impact of Brexit, here are some of the reports collated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
Read more

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. You mean (so called) facts from Gov run media sources? That will have plenty of " MINOR " details missing.

Have they said Brexit will fast forward global warming yet?

+8

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Can you not answer some of these questions yourself PV?

I really don't have time to fill in the gaps of your knowledge and joining the dots for you also.

Please, less interviewing and offer YOUR OWN thought-out opinion on the subject. More ideas/suggestions/predictions and less gibes.

Regards

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 The sky will fall too!!!

+10

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Just to clear things up a bit as they are getting a bit muddled.

Facts ... have been presented by people who know what they are talking about.

Fiction ... is the comment above.

Here is a picture that will make it easier for those who have difficulties with facts.

And here ends the lesson. smiley

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. So you know how much the standard of living has dropped in the UK over the past 10 year?

And your above post is childish (bout right for a leftie).

+10

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 AGAIN PV,

Less interviewing and offer YOUR OWN thought-out opinion on the subject.

More ideas/suggestions/predictions and less gibes.

Regards

PS I should thank you and God for not using the tried and trusted "And you seem full of HATE" gibe on this side of the pond. You seemed to have picked it up from your Trumpie Friends over there.

Report comment
(5y)
+7

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Now, Now Ramone.

A little bit uncalled for. Insults are not for this type of information exchange.

Contributions are welcomed if they are relevant to the theme which happens to be on BREXIT.

I know you don't wish to exchange views as you have the right idea and everyone else who disagrees is just plain wrong. Refreshing to meet someone so decided in their views. Helps everyone.

We got you message in your various pro-murder and pro-civil war comments. Wonderful contributions to the conversation. Really informs everyone as to your mindset.

I don't think it is necessary to sink so low. Making jokes about the type of Brit you are would be so easy. We have been doing it in Ireland for centuries.

Now, moving on to something of SOME interest ...

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Spoken like a true libtard, whines like a little girl about how mean the Brits have been for 800 years and how thankful he is that England is dead, all the while trolling in the hopes of derailing the thread then whines like a little girl again when someone does it for him.... make up your mind paddy!! smiley

Maybe it should be el paddy since you're sunning it up in spain living off the disability cheques the British welfare system is paying you smiley

+8

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

My, my - I do feel privileged. Like royalty even. To be unblocked by Ramona is something to acknowledge.

Yours is the country that keep giving and giving and giving. Wonderful.

Thank you Mr. British Tax Payer.

I am sure you'll manage to continue to find something to rant and rave about, no matter how things turn out over there (sipping a sangría and eating a paella beside a Mediterranean port) and keep those cheques coming. Any chance of increasing the value of the pound while you are at it? It would really help stretch the cheques a bit further.

Adiós el pequeño inglés.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. You're very welcome el paddy, be sure to stay there when the EU collapses smiley

+7

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Well Ramona, it was short and sweet and forgetful.

Next time keep the block on please and be a EWE club member.

Never change, mi pequeño inglés, nunca cambies.

Slán agus beannacht

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Another insightful thread. Thanks!

+10

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Glad you like it.

+6

God
Report comment
(5y)

I would like to know (you blocked me) what you have wrote, for Brexit or not?

+8

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Nothing relevant I'm certain of it. But log out to check. That's why she's done it, to get attention for either being syrupy gooey sweet, or be sardonic. I'd wager this time it's the sweet machine that's playing because she's tripped herself up and wants to look nice for the ones that don't know the blocking/poor me game yet. lol

God
Report comment
(5y)

DEFEATED: British Parliament REJECTS May’s Brexit Deal!!!

So how long before she goes (well she is of no use now)?

+6

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Brexit: The Movie

dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Brexit....

Yeah, yeah ... everyone will have an opinion on this and that and they were Pro this and Anti that and it wasn't like that at all.

This could easily be included as any Dark Mirror episode for my taste. It gives you an idea of how the state of democracy is and a taste of things to come in the form of all Social Media platforms. Influence on these will be huge (spreading false news, organising events/protests for the cameras) while the old guard will have to go quietly into that good night where over the hill politicians go.

This film is very good, shows how brexit came about (in about 1 minute) and we go on to watch the backroom boys who devised and executed Brexit with the help of mathematics and clever marketing.

Benedict Cumberbatch is up to the task of conveying the unlikable character of the genius political strategist, Dominic Cummings, who put the blocks out to build a wall around the UK. 8/10
Read more

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I was going to watch this because I have not followed the Brexit thing at all, but I wasn’t sure if it would do what I thought this forum post was going to do: explain Brexit. We are quite preoccupied with the impending civil war that our neighbours to the south are building up to. Thank you for mentioning this movie.

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. The fact we have the lords at all in 2019 is a disgrace. I've long argued for an elected second chamber to scrutinise members of parliament and the government.

+6

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

The lion will roar.

+8

God
Report comment
(5y)

Big Brexit win today.

They not going let a " No Deal " Brexit happen.

Your views? smiley

+6

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 The 'deal' is nothing more than a red herring, it's simply a way for the British politicians to try to appease their EU masters by keeping the UK in the EU on some level or other after Brexit, while also trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the British public as to just how much control over our nation the 'deal' will leave in the hands of the EU.

Thus anything other than a full and complete 'No-Deal Brexit' is simply a cop-out expressly designed to subvert the result of a fairly and democratically held referendum.

It's interesting to note that even some of the former hardliners in the Conservative party, who were formerly very outspokenly in favour of 'No-Deal Brexit', have, since yesterday, now softened their tone somewhat by hedging their bets on some kind of a conditional 'Deal Brexit' while still also more quietly advocating for 'No-Deal Brexit'.
Read more

+11

God
Report comment
(5y)

Theresa May retreats to BREXIT plan B, renegotiate BREXIT plan A

"Theresa May has secured a mandate to return to Brussels and re-open negotiations in order to secure a "legally binding change" to the Irish backstop in May's original Brexit plan A.

Unfortunately for May, the European Union has stated that it will not change the legal text agreed to with the UK Prime Minister.

The Duran’s Alex Christoforou and Editor-in-Chief Alexander Mercouris discuss Theresa May's Brexit Plan B, which is nothing more than a return to her first Brexit proposal, which got clobbered by MPs only a few short weeks ago."

Makes me laugh when say " May's " deal, just how much of that deal was put together by
people not even in the Gov?

I don't believe we well have a No Deal, who knows what scam the Gov will pull next. There out of control.

+9

God
Report comment
(5y)

Final vote for May's BREXIT deal opens the door for Article 50 delay.

+6

God
Report comment
(5y)

May's third Brexit deal vote offers two options: Stay in EU or be ruled by EU

+6

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Things could get interesting ...

Theresa May’s attempts to bring about Brexit have been plunged into constitutional chaos after John Bercow blocked the PM from putting her deal to MPs for a third time unless it has fundamentally changed. The Speaker invoked House of Commons protocol dating back to 1604 that prevents a question being put a second time in the same session of parliament. (SKY News)

At least they knew their stuff back in 1604. Moving on ...

God
Report comment
(5y)

EU leaders dictate Brexit terms to Theresa May.

+5

God
Report comment
(5y)

FUNNY BURGER KING BREXIT Comedy by Alistair Williams.
youtu.be/RMPhEamjk0k

+5

God
Report comment
(5y)

Brexit! Almost 3 Years Of Lies & Deceit!

+5

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

NO COMMENT

Update on UK Government and Parliament Petitions as at 12th April 2019:

For more information on UK Government and Parliament Petitions click on ...

petition.parliament.uk/petitions...

Brexit Extension Date: 31st October 2019

If there is a majority vote in parliament in favour of the Mrs. May negotiated deal with the EU, then this date will be subject to change.

Roll on the European Elections.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Where both those petitions started at the same time?

And remember 17.4 million wanted out!

+6

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

For a full examination of Boris Johnson's Brexit deal that will be put to the vote in the House of Commons on Saturday 19/10/2019, here is the BBC article ...

www.bbc.com/news/uk-50083026

Fingers crossed!

P.S. Just to remind everyone, The Brexit Party do NOT represent anyone in the House of Commons, and therefore will not be voting so their opinion for all intensive purposes, is a lot of 5hite floating out of the mouths of overpaid MEPs (Members of the European Parliament).

God
Report comment
(4y)

(Live) Remainers deliver death blow to Boris' Brexit deal

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson insists that he will leave the European Union with or without a deal by October 3st...even after UK MPs voted to withhold his deal with the EU.

Will an extension be granted by Brussels or will we get a Brexit crash out on October 31st?

+6

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 lol it's actally quite amusing, idiotic remainers could very well be the reason we (hopefully) crash out without Boris' sh*tty deal, the EUSSR has already stated there'll be no extension smiley
They're probably lying again but hey no deal is better than a bad one for us so bring it on, I'm still voting Brexit party if he puts forward candidates at the next GE just to f**k the liblabcons over. smiley

+8

God
Report comment
(4y)

+5

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

It didn't work the last time PV, so maybe a different approach might be in order? But please make it speedy as this torture is really reaching its limits.

Perhaps another popular referendum ... oops forgot ... that got you in this mess in the first place. Perhaps you could get some tips from the Irish on referendums - they have quite a bit of experience.

The secret to having a good referendum is actually telling the people what will happen BEFORE they vote - just a thought.

master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

It's quite simple really. Like every ballot you go in with opinions on what will happen at the end result or what your side/party stands for. The undemocratic immature Remoaners said in their official campaign that a leave vote would mean leaving the single market, the European union, closing open borders and completely reversing EU jurisdiction over UK law. Now despite what the immature undemocratic Europhiles will say, the remain campaign was the Government too. It was lead by the Prime minister and the chancellor...the two most powerful political positions in the UK. There are videos still on YouTube of them spelling out what a leave vote would entail. Only the immature undemocratic remainers now question what was on the ballot paper and what people voted for...do people vote on just one issue st general election? Does it state what policies parties stand for on s ballot paper at a general election? So how long before these children are calling for fresh general elections the day after they are held but because they didn't get the result they wanted then it isn't fair...
Read more

+9

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@MarkRowley Well said, especially so with regards to forcing people to vote again, the Irish were stupid enough to allow a second referendum to be forced on them for the Lisbon treaty, europhiles used the exact same bullsh*t line telling everyone the people didn't know what they were voting for, it won't work with the Brits, not the sensible ones who know how damaging it would be for democracy anyway.

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@RandomOne ...well when you look up the word stupid in the dictionary there is a picture of the Irish flag smiley

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@MarkRowley Interesting that they've finally recognised the collective as a whole, it used to be just one pic of a fat old failed club karaoke singer who lives off dole(welfare) cheques paid for by the fine English men and women he purpotes to "hate", he's a well known racist around this site actually so you've no doubt spotted his fourth reich pro EU rants once or twice.
You'll know him if you see him, idiotic bloke who writes that childish viz/mad magazine rip off, still thinks he's edgy even though he's peers back in the days of "anti-establishment punk" and "anarchy" thought he was a wanker, still too stupid to realise that you can't be both the counter culture and the popular culture... typical pedo/europhile type, I forget his name but usually the women refer to him as a really creepy beta male type who drinks too much and trolls for sexting partners on the internet, real sad sack.... think of an older, uglier bald version of un-elected EU "president" jean claude juncker wearing a stupid hat.
Read more

+8

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@RandomOne smiley smiley He's the one and only that criticised the Brexit party and said they were not as "principled" as Sinn Fein and the IRA.

Obviously killing women and children is principled...as for his magazine...I've lost count of the tumbleweed that pass through each time he posts that hilarity. He is what happens when your mommy tells you you're funny when everyone else stays silent. smiley

+8

Report comment
(4y)

@MarkRowley Oh you do know him then, yes that's the guy, a true sectarian wanker of the lowest form, it's a shame he wasn't there that Sunday but c'est la vie.
Yes I too have noted the upvote count in relation to the "contributors", seems like a lot of work just to stay semi relevant among so few but hey appealing to the lowest IQs among us is no doubt a fulltime undertaking for such folk, 'tis better to smile understandingly than to laugh at their expense smiley smiley

+7

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Wonderful to get so many references from Sparky Mark in relation to the 2MOoOB Enquirer "newspaper" over on the other side of the fence.

And amazing that he is upgrading his reading material as he has blocked it.

Way to go Sparky!

And thank you for all your efforts to get in some top quality reading material, from all the contributors at the 2MOoOBs.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

God
Report comment
(4y)

UK House Speaker, John Bercow, reveals himself to be driving force in Brexit sabotage.

The Duran’s Alex Christoforou and Editor-in-Chief Alexander Mercouris discuss how UK Speaker of the House John Bercow continues to sabotage Boris Johnson's request for a “meaningful vote” on the Brexit deal agreed with the EU.

Bercow ruled that granting such a request would amount to debating the same matter twice, even though he allowed former Theresa May to do the exact same thing when she was put her agreement to a vote in the House multiple times.

+6

God
Report comment
(4y)

+4

master
Report comment
(4y)

Did the twits get tired of agreeing with each other at anyhoo.com and come back here to whinge S'MORE?
Take your half dozen honorees back to anywhere.com smiley to whine so everyone else can enjoy MOVIES AND ENTERTAINMENT in here. smiley

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) Shhhh, the grown ups are talking.

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) Take a back seat child.

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 Funny how the child whines how people are being naughty and horrible then replies with wickle insults of its own. Children eh? smiley

+7

master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

watching too much baby porn guys, no such 'child' exists - and your 'spewing' is neither intelligent nor adult. Dump your political shyt on anyhooo. com where doc made a playpen for you, and THIS.

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@(⌐■_■) Like a petulant child I can see you need to be told repeatedly...so shhhhh, adults are talking and go and play with your lego. Sadly we wouldn't have needed a separate site if it wasnt for hysterical crying of children such as yourself because the adults wont agree with what you say. Poor diddums.

Also a bit random you mentioned kiddie porn...you distracted by something? Anything you want to confess?

+8

Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) They're sad-face because most decent people from here won't go over there to play with them anymore, and they find it's no fun to troll themselves all day. They're really just sad and lonely, poor dears.

Bless their little hearts.

Report comment
(4y)

@PriscillaParadox I think you have discerned their true motives Jade.

A True Detective.

God
Report comment
(4y)

Above comment!
"Comment is hidden, because you were blocked by this user. Read more..."

+7

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 smiley me too. As box would say whoever it is is clearly a coward...

...though I still want to know why he randomly started talking about child porn smiley

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@MarkRowley Because he/she does not know how to debate with adults, just scream and name call (classic Lefty).
But i Think it might be showing off to its friends.

+7

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Please, please PV. You may think you are having a conversation with some adult but I am afraid your interlocutor is a screamer and name caller extraordinaire and he is a paid up member of the Brexit Party (and offered that information voluntarily, without any torture tactics).

Let's see what he can manage to spit out ...

And the funny thing is that I was NOT defending Sinn Fein, nor Martin McGuinness nor the IRA.

And I would like to think that he was showing off to "friends" but I am afraid it wasn't.

It was just Sparky.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

God
Report comment
(4y)

smiley

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 I'm just waiting for him to show the screenshots of him actually saying Sinn Fein are "principled" and despite being renowned for being the political arm of the ira, and despite having two former leaders in the IRA, had no links to the IRA.

He wont show that though to his little band of sheep like Jadiepoo smiley

+8

master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Thank you to a friend of the screenshot of Box's little tantrum...just before he blocked me then kicked off about people being cowards and blocking people smiley

The screenshot was in response to Box saying that Sinn Fein, the political wing of the Irish terrorist organisation- the IRA, was , and I quote "principled"...he also denied they had any links to the IRA despite having two leaders who were senior IRA fighters and one was a self confessed terrorist. I'm sure the men, women and children murdered by Martin McGuinness the former Sinn Fein leader when he was a senior IRA 'soldier' are comforted that he was indeed "principled"...funny how twice today I've been told of you picking and choosing screenshots of that conversation but neither included the two parts of what I just mentioned. Odd. Very odd.

Still, best not to show that bit of the conversation huh Boxy? People might see your true self and how you think a party linked to terrorism is "principled" smiley

+8

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Mark, I don't really know how often you have said this about me blocking you etc, but let me remind you that I blocked you for something like ONE DAY.

Then you got very hissy with some serious accusations that you invented about me being some sort of terrorist supporter when I made it very clear to you that Brexit MEPs are cashing their cheques from an institution that they do not believe in where Sinn Fein MPs do not do the same thing. Remember?

This is the principle I was talking about, and you know very well that was the only thing I was talking about. I did not mention the troubles in the North, nor the IRA, nor Martin McGuinness. These were all things that you brought to the fore in your effort to defend your Brexit party.

Then after getting a warning about such attacks you went off in a strop and blocked me on anysubj.com since then - so less of the fakery Mark.

Then on this site, just last week, you had another breakdown and couldn't handle an adult talking to you so you went off and blocked me again.
Read more

God
Report comment
(4y)

Remain Protesters are Absolute Morons.

+7

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 - I will take the "Sound of Silence" from your colleague Sparky Marky, as a humillating defeat for him and he has decided to choose the embarrassing retreat option rather than continuing to make a total eejit of himself on a daily basis here.

But I see he wishes to continue to do exactly that on the otherside.

A wise decision.

smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. You are my hero.

master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

I really don't take sides in any of this left/right crap at all. What I want to say is why the hell does this crap not stay on the other damned site. I do believe it was said quite a while back that no discussion of politics was to be made here? If I'm wrong please correct me. Somehow it hasn't worked out that way.

Extremists are bringing all of their BS here. That's not what 2Movies is supposed to be about. That's all I really wanted to say. Leave 2Movies without politics. Is that really so f**king difficult?????

This place is a real bummer lately, just ass hats wanting to fight, get a f**king life.

Hide 1 reply...

God
Report comment
(4y)

Above comment.
Comment is hidden, because you were blocked by this user. Read more...

+7

Hide 1 reply...

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Hi Mouse, I have to take responsibility for opening this thread after 6 months to give an update on the Brexit process, and from there it spiralled in the tit-for- tat that you can or can't see above, depending on your Blocker/Blockee situation.

I am posting your comment again so EVERYONE involved can appreciate your stance on the matter.

I would agree in "principle" with your idea that politics should be discussed on the other site, but i haven't seen that in writing and the forum continues to provide a "politics section" in the OFF TOPICS area if you wish to us it.

I also took it as an opportunity to "OUT" the member here called MR as he has been making spurious and scurrilous remarks, as you can see above. I felt a forum would be a better place to present the evidence. As such a tool does not exist ove there, I decided to do it here at home.
Read more

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@..box.. Maybe she smiley should think of those (many millions) that Brexit affects, not herself(ish) self and friends.

Thanks for the screen shot (has i never log out/in to read post from those that have blocked me, as in never).

+6

Report comment
(4y)

God
Report comment
(4y)

Women: Know Your Limits! smiley smiley

+6

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 smiley smiley smiley that is Brilliant smiley

+5

God
Report comment
(4y)

Macron will decide the future of Brexit. Will he stick with Boris or fold to Merkel?

The Duran’s Alex Christoforou and Editor-in-Chief Alexander Mercouris discuss an unexpected outcome in the Brexit saga where French President Macron has clashed with the rest of the EU over the allowing a Brexit extension, as EU member states struggled to find common ground over how to respond to the deadlock in the UK parliament.

EU member states were unable to decide on a new exit date or the UK, with France refusing to commit to a long extension, something Merkel is adamantly pushing for. EU member state have sided with Merkel and her minion, EU council president Donald Tusk, who is pushing for an extension to be granted until January 31, 2020.

The EU deadlock pushes the uncertainty over an extension into next week, which is Britain’s final week in the EU.

+6

guru
Report comment
(4y)

MR is such a sad little boy. Yeasty taint.

God
Report comment
(4y)

Above comment:
Comment is hidden, because you were blocked by this user. Read more...

If you have me blocked, what or you replying to? smiley

+8

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 Never knock a block, I like it when they do it to me and I love how angry they get when I block them back...its my new tool of choice smiley

+10

guru
Report comment
(4y)

Honestly, this is better than Coronation Street.

God
Report comment
(4y)

Nigel Farage Stands Down 317 Candidates In Tory Seats, Major Boost For Brexit Alliance.

+7

master
Report comment
(4y)

To answer the inquiry: I believe Jade was alluding to MR as a twatty whinge bag and wondered why these two yeasty taints are airing their stink HERE... when Doc made an ENTIRE SITE just for them and their shyt over THERE?

BTW gentlemen: wipe from front to back.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) The new site was not made for this (has you put it) and this is under politics.

+7

God
Report comment
(4y)

+10

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

A beautiful response to Farage and his out-of-a-cushy-number dimwits, on their "Last Night of the Proms" charade.

"Put your flags away, you're leaving... and take them with you... goodbye,"

The European Parliament Vice President Mairead McGuinness to cheers from the Parliament.

In the immortal words of Mr. Tom Petty

Namaste नमस्ते

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,735 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series