This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,734 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Are you an early bird or a night owl? (1026 views, 21 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Are you an early bird or a night owl?

As for me ,i am unquestionably night owl.

What about you?

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Sultan90 I am more often a night owl, however i just flow with when i feel sleep, rather than what is supposedly a correct time of sleep, 75%owl 25%sparrow

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Sultan90 Yes (both).

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

so much of a night owl i'm also an early bird? or perhaps so much of one the early birds get to tell me g'night...

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

am like a pot if homemade soup ,, up all nyt smiley a wise woman said to me one day ,,, ul get plenty of sleep when ur dead huni smiley smiley smiley

+3

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ sometimes i dont even know that am sleeping until i wake up ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ pmsl ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

I have responsibilities during the day,but i am a night person..There are things I gotta do.It may be that since a lot of my senses are overly-sensitive,I avoid the over-whelming, light,sound,touch and day-time onslaught.I do things at night that require more concentration, and my neighborhood is noisy.-(I just got rid of migraines I had),thank God. smiley

-so night time gives me more peace & quiet.The last 6 months or year,I have gotten reclusive--part of it is getting very OLD is hard,& often old people get retired.Isolated,.We all get physical problems,oww my feet fell apart. I know other seniors don't
feel like going out in this very hysterical,stressful, too fast world.I skipped doing much traveling,I WAS going to visit a friend in Michigan,copped out.And I really wanted to see Toronto and Quebec.But the FEET are pretty bad.--I'd have to travel with a friend. smiley

I am going to a group especially for seniors,8 weeks,to help seniors deal better with getting OLD.--the 25th of Oct.--I searched for it.Why there isn't more counseling to help GETTING OLD ,it's HARD!Night time is easier on me. ...
Read more

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

(This WEBSITE is World Wide Chocolate, smiley
www.worldwidechocolate.com/gd-70...

(I'm not advertising,)website,i bought some cocoa powder for a gift,and they are having very cheap"sampler packets"for a while,of all their chocolate brands are trying to hook you with samples.As you can see,they are TINY PACKETS-but they need to get all you chocolate fiends to taste the stuff.-

-Any other chocolate-philes,this website has all the finest chocolate,i just bought 2 lbs. of unsweetened cocoa,Dutch process,for a very sick person,for excellent hot chocolate.Yes, its an expensive website--any cheaper you'd have to buy wholesale.But since the cocoa is one of the cheaper items,if you bake or cook,i would recommend this site.--espec. if you don'r wanta eat much of it,if for gourmet-type baking. I just tasted the Ghiardelhi cocoa, it is wonderful.

(Dr. Evil, this is not an ad, it is "information for chocolate fiends".I'm not trying to get anyone to buy stuff,just telling them where to get it.I looked hard on the web before i found it.) smiley
Read more

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 If your not advertising it trying to get people to buy it .
Then why put it in an entirely unrelated forum?
Do you also sell video testimonials for pyramid schemes ?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

Iโ€™m both actually. I survive on about 4-5 hours of sleep thru the week. I wake up around 6:30am and usually in bed asleep by 1:00am- 2:30am. Now on the weekends I will sleep until about 9am. Iโ€™ve been like this most of my life.

master

I'm programmed to get up early weekday mornings for 5:30am to get ready for a day at the office, so yeah guess I'm an "early bird".... no matter what, no matter how late I stay up, cannot sleep in on weekends... It's a curse for sure.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ you are the first early bird until now.Great smiley

God
Report comment
(5y)

Definitely a night owl.

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Not having my day dictated by the clock for the last 20+ years has been great. Tends to make the idea of night owl/early bird obsolete. Awake when awake, not when not. Also learned that I don't actually need that much sleep. Saying that, being awake for 72+ hours can do funny things to your brain. Not recommended.

master
Report comment
(5y)

Early bird. I like to be up just before the dawn. Love the colors and the quiet. I get to see my little corner of the world waking up. Birds start chirping. I love the morning.

God
Report comment
(5y)

I use to be a night owl when I was in my 20's. I was a bartender so there would be weeks where it felt like I was a vampire and never saw daylight. Now that I'm older I find myself waking at 3 or 4 am in the morning so I guess that kind of makes me both. smiley

God
Report comment
(5y)

I'm not sure if it's both or neither for me. I only sleep 3-4 hours a day.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I'm insomniac so both.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

It depends on how much pain I am in as to if I am up all night and or how early I fall a sleep as too how early I awaken. Some nights am up all night and fall a sleep anywhere from 7 am to 2 pm other times I fall a sleep from 6 pm to 2 am and wake anytime from 11 pm to 6 am when my alarm goes off. Have been known too be awake days at a time longest being a week other times have slept just as long.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,734 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series