This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,742 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

have you ever tried this? (725 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I sometimes cook easy meals ,Here is one that you may like. first cook your white rice ,then cook your ham(make sure it's frying size 1/2 inches thick ). in a frying pan make sure you cook it all the way on both sides . Then cook some black beans (can or dry does not matter ) .You could cook cornbread if you like ? Then when everything is done serve it .You could mix up the black beans with your rice that's on the plate (which is good) and also add your corn bread if you like . I cook that last night and it was all good! Tell me what you think after you tried it ?

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

I suppose the ham can be subbed for organic tofu for a vegetarian alternative? <br> You can never go wrong with rice :)

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi yes ,it can .I also eat vegetarian foods and veggies burgers and I like them .I'll eat about anything when it comes to food.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy Good way to be, i used to eat everything in my path, i have a kind of body that just does not get bigger no matter how much i consume, well, least when i was young i did :) <br>

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy are you ready for ANTS AND BUGS yet?well, you said"anything'"its supposed to be world's new staple(protein)cause there's no fish in ocean now.--but we have BUGS IN ABUNDANCE.(UGH.)Some tribes already eat "grubs",our ethnologists say.--but everyone in the world eating bugs?Even America, ??

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi I know they is a few vegetarian members on here, so if you know of any good vegetarian recipes, you could start a topic and share with others. ;) <br> <br> dosmovies.com/forum/topic/Food-and-Drink.... <br>

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Perhaps i shall do that in the future, thanks. <br> I even have 1 i created myself, but that is on the side of crazy randomness, picking what to mix together, how some decent things are found that way though :D

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

If the ham was subbed with pork loin and some sliced fried button mushrooms were added i would like, you have made me hungry. smiley smiley

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I guess any kind of pork would go good with the black beans and white rice.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 oh yeah <br>

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

All of those combos sound good. My go to rice topper is a blend of lean ground beef, green and red peppers, onion, a little garlic and tomato sauce. I always use my slow cooker.

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,742 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series