This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,777 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

Why No Audiobooks (346 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru

There is Movie, TvShows, Music, but NO audiobooks even YouTube has audiobooks you can listen to on this site! smiley

+2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I love a good audiobook. I recently listened to the stranger beside me by Ann rule. Old book, sure most have read it.Good book though. It has lots of updated info added because its so old. I have yet to find a serial killer book to enjoy as much as I did that one. Anyone got any recommendations?? I would love it if audiobooks were available on here. I've started to listen to serial murder podcasts instead because there's loads of those around that are free. Not as satisfying as a good book though.

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Well, you can add any video you want. It may be an audio book. This site wasn't created for audiobooks...

Hide 2 replies...

@Dr.Evil Maybe there could add a place where you can listen, download, add and share audiobooks for FREE! 🤞🏻

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

a site where they have audiobooks instead of movies and tv has long been a dream of mine. youtube has some content available, though not everything. it might be kind of neat if two-movies were suddenly your go-to for all kinds of media, but i wouldn't want to jinx what we have as it is.

+1

Hide 2 replies...

@uunboundd Same with me having dyslexia not great at the whole reading thing but love audiobooks just chilling out and listening to one when I’m not on here watching movies & tvshows!
There aren’t many places to find audiobooks to listen to just some on YouTube!🙂
It would be good to have a site where you can go listen to audiobooks for FREE! 🤞🏻

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@🧚🏻‍♀️PinkTinker it's unfortunate that the national library service doesn't recognise dyslexia and learning disabilities for their audiobook program.
you may have seen this before but just in case:
bookriot.com/2016/09/15/11-websi...

if i ever find anything like what we've been discussing, i'll be sure to let you know.

:)

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,777 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series