About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,734 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

No links (979 views, 18 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Why are movies being posted w/o links? Seems simple to post them once links are there. It is frustrating to want to watch a movie and then discover there are no links. Doesn't seem very user friendly.

+6

admin
Report comment
(5y)

You can always see a 0 (zero) when there's no links. TwoMovies is not "only for links". You can subscribe to new links, add movies to personal lists etc. <br> <br> Movies being posted w/o links because: <br> 1) Users requested and didn't provide links <br> 2) Admins/mods added w/o links

+3

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Doesn't really answer my question. I come here to watch a movie or TV show and if it is listed it should be watchable, that is a reasonable expectation. However, if it is listed and has no links to watch it then why list it at all?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Twiggy1957 Which movie or TV show were you trying to watch? <br> <br> Recently one user requested a lot of movies and he submitted links that were actually trailers, most of those movies aren't even released yet. So if you came across any of those movies it is due to this reason. The user was banned and the links were deleted but we have to keep the movie page. <br> <br> Hope you'd understand. smiley <br> <br>

+3

admin
Report comment
(5y)

if it is listed it should be watchable <br> No, we've got about 20% of movies without links. Reasons are various, links can be already dead due to DMCA complaints etc.

+4

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

@atbh007 I never suggested removing any movie pages; where did that come from? As for what I trying to watch, that doesn't matter. What does matter is why some movies are listed w/o links. If there are about 20% of the movies w/o links,by my calculation and using low numbers, that would be around 12000 movies.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

@drevil perhaps I'm wrong, but a dead link can still be listed? But no links means nothing is listed? No one should be allowed to post movies w/o links and if they do the movie should be removed.

guru
Report comment
(5y)

One good reason for having a page without links, is to have it ready, for the first link to be posted. smiley

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ Okay then why not create a "Coming Attractions" category and put the no links movies there until there are links.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Twiggy1957 I like your idea Twiggy!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Twiggy1957 It might be a very good idea, if the software can do that! That's really the question. It might not be able to.

senior guru

I don't know so much about new movies, but I've found older ones, and series, where the links have expired. It happens. <br> What I do then is see if I can find any that do work elsewhere and add them, so the next time someone wants to watch it a link is there. <br> I use this site all the time and it costs me nothing, way I see it that does not give me the right to complain if something is not working, but if I can help out just a little I will. <br> <br> I'd rather try to find a solution to a problem then complain about it.

+4

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ Expired and dead links are associated with the host site,ie Vidzi, Openload etc, and not this site. <br> <br> I'm new here and was only trying to get a clarafication of policy for movies listed w/o links. Any complaining you perceive was about the answers I got and not about the inquiry.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Twiggy1957 It's confusing at first, but actually pretty simple after that. I understand why you might feel perplexed or frustrated, but I also know that Janerosity was expressing a feeling that she has in trying to keep a positive outlook. I've been around a lot of sites. They all have these hiccups. It's part and parcel, but at the end of the day, all the members have to try to help, or things really go pear shaped. Happy streaming and good luck. :)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ I agree with you 100%. It's free. Life isn't perfect. We are lucky lucky lucky to not have to pay for films and if we want to keep the site from becoming a negative place, we have to keep working at it, making suggestions and helping out. :)

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I think it's great to have a page ready for people to add links as I am someone who enjoys adding the links when I can. However, when the links for a movie are just a trailer then it's rather pointless. Trailers should remain under the trailer tab. I believe that is the main issue or complaint from members. When you subscribe to new links and get alerts then come to find it's just a trailer and another trailer... why are members even adding trailer links to where there should be a link to the actual movie? trolls. Either way, I am grateful for this site and love how members are allowed to add the links instead of just waiting on others to do so and also being able to introduce new films "Request Movie" is awesome. Thank you two-movies! smiley - that's feedback not complaining.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A 1) Down-vote trailer links <br> 2) Report users who added trailers to links section <br>

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Okay, will do. Thank you !

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,734 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series