This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,721 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Linkers, promoting your links (2724 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(5y)

I will tell you some tips and tricks how to get more traffic. You have to promote your links.

1. Links should be top notch. Don't add crap. Users know who submit bad links and you will not get views. Build trust with users.

2. Promote your links. Use your referral links and share. Use social networks, forums, blogs etc. Every user who visited your referral link will see your links at the top. Post your referral links everywhere you can.

3. A lot of movies here left with dead or expired links. Find movies that get views (stats tab) and add links. Find "No Links movies" in the footer menu.

4. Find most followed TV Shows and submit links for new episodes.

5. Use reliable video hosts. Just check some new popular movies and you will see which sites our users prefer the most. Unwatchable or overflowed with ads sites suck.

Promoting links.

You can create a Facebook group of Reddit community. Then post links. But you have to add some value to your groups and build trust. Sure you can submit direct links to video hosts but we install a small cookie to a user, so all your links for the user will be on top, on any movie.
Read more

+7

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil stats tab? where is that...

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@YKJack Movie pages.

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

ah ok i see it... thanks

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Regarding #3 and 4, is there any chance you could expose that kind of functionality through an API or something like that? The reason I'm asking is because going through movies/series one by one and checking the stats + links feels like searching for needles in a haystack considering the amount movies and series/episodes available. However, it would become trivial if we could for example say "list movies/series/episodes with missing links, sort by popularity" or something along those lines and then export that list so we can work on that. Thoughts?

+4

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Smuff @Dr.Evil💉 Just had a shower thought. What if movies/episodes had "request new links" button or something like that? I would imagine more popular stuff = more clicks on that button if there are no links available. The idea being that it would enable the ability to sort movies/episodes by number of "request new links" clicks. If someone provides new links the counter could be reset to 0. I don't know, just a random idea but it seems like it would be relatively easy to implement and just makes the whole process a lot easier for both the viewers and the linkers.

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@Smuff It's the same as views. Focus on what people visit often. You can sort movies and shows by views.

Report comment
(5y)

@Smuff Movies list with missing links is available. Updated the first post here.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Had a look at a few in that list and most were actually TV series being listed as movies. I reported them but I'm sure there are quite a few more of those.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

This makes me clear now! Thank you so much for making me understand the techniques! I am creating a Facebook group right now! Thank you so much!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,721 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series