This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,735 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

What Games Did You Play as a Child? (848 views, 12 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

smiley

What games did you play as a child? Both indoor games and outdoor ones. I bet most children these days do not play them or even know about all the fun they are missing out on. smiley

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Military games. We had to survive thru dingy sleeping mats. My mothers boyfriend forced us thru that sh*t. I raised up, & got slammed to the ground. I hated that M*th*rPh*cker!. One time I cock socked that Phucker. He never knew it was me. Today all died. So no ........., You know reconciliations. All I have is the lord, to accept my apologies. Again forgive me LORD!

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ Gosh that sounds terrible. Sorry you had to experience this..

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

We played real life Minecraft. We dug holes and built forts. Then had dirt clod fights. Good times. :)

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@SoylentBrown Those were good times indeed. Especially in the Winter when we would build snow forts and tunnels. :)

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Oh yeah. Kick the can was really popular too.

Report comment
(5y)

@SoylentBrown ya it's too bad that children no longer play these games here we rarely see them even playing outside lol a damn shame. They're missing out on it that's for sure.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Growing up in South Philly way back in the stone-age :) we played stickball, dodgeball, touch football. Anything that could be played in the middle of the street really. Later on we played a game we called manhunt which was a version of hide and seek and tag. That developed into manhunt w/bikes in which you could only tag another player by touching your front tire to their back tire. Lots of high speed wipeouts on those days but man was it fun.

expert
Report comment
(5y)

We played Doctors and Nurses under the stairs at the girl across the roads house. Boy that brings back some memories

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@BORG lol that and House were both fun ;)

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

A few we played are Red Rover, Red Ass, British Bulldog, Jumpsies... just to name a few.

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

Hide and go seek.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Did anyone else play "Nicky Nicky NINE Doors"? it may have a different name where you're from but it's one of my favourite childhood games where you gather up a bunch of your friends and go knocking on peoples doors and run away and hide before the person sees you.

When caught, it can be quite the adrenaline rush :D and scary.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,735 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series