This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,379 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Why did you register? (1310 views, 40 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(7y)

Hey people. smiley
Why did you register on TwoMovies? Two or three main reasons :)

+3

God
Report comment
(7y)

1) Used to be a member of S/M but a """VERY""" vindictive Mod (look at me i'm great f*ck you attitude) got up tight with me and tried her utmost best to provoke me and get me banned (she followed my every single post to try and find fault). There was one member (LittlePureVodka lol) that i got on with very well, """WITCH""" she did not like, then one day she banned him for no reason and then banned me later that day. They must be a lot of people that know me from that site that are on here. <br> <br> 2) Been coming here on and off for many years but i'm very reluctant to sign up to anything, then decided that this site looks very safe (*2 *Movies anyone reading this i highly recommend this site which i belive is the best on the *.net) and it is and totally spam FREE. <br> <br> 3) Been holding back on this for too long...i love smiley U Admin...i've said it now. smiley smiley smiley < I was pis*ing my sides when writing that lol.

+4

master
Report comment
(7y)

Was part of a different site, asshats... Got banned like everyone else (asshats). For a extremely joke reason too. was trying to get help from a mod and the mod was like NO and don't bother asking for it either.. (asshats).. lols... Anyways.. Found this place quite some time back and been lurking. It took me getting banned and irritated to move over finally lols. Which is cool, I like this site much better anyways. Have since I found it, lol. Just didn't move because of all the time I put into my profile at the other site (asshats). It takes time when you've seen billions of things and you like save em and crap to a site lol....So, here I am setting myself up at this great place, free of (asshats)( smiley ) So,.. yeah,.. This site needs some work here and there but I like it. I ain't going nowhere. Unless you make me.... smiley

+4

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

got board of bugs from putlocker and then found this amazing site <br> so unlike Craymoss and PureVodka🍺 im not a reject from some other site smiley <br> <br> smiley smiley smiley

+4

senior guru
Report comment
(7y)

7 years here. I could not find many U.K. movies or shows. You had them. Also introverted and hate the crowds of humans. Present company excluded. Want you to be able to connect if you need aide. The least I can do.

+4

guru

1. Video stores are a thing of the past and finding any paid service with a selection as large as this one is impossible, especially as someone who loves obscure films just as much as "blockbusters". <br> <br> 2. Google searching for movies leads to so many dead ends and disappointments that by the time you find a playable version of the movie your after (assuming you find it at all) your no longer in the mood to watch it. <br> <br> 3. All my favorite TV shows aren't on any local channels and if they are they might air once or twice before disappearing without a trace after which you may get a few re-runs of shows but never the latest episode, put simply you just can't watch them...a prime example is The Walking Dead. <br> <br> Maybe it would be different if I lived in the US but in AUS your out of luck on any of the popular TV series and TV movies....if you enjoy re-run after re-run of super hero movies. <br> <br> As someone who loves to relax and watch a movie during the day or before bed at night, this site has been perfect, I don't watch them for free because I can't afford pay TV, I do it because it's the only option that offers me almost unlimited choice and always up to date TV series. <br> <br> (Edited to add that I did use Netflix for a while using a VPN so I could utilize US Netflix and watch the series I enjoy but they put a stop to that leaving Australian's with the very limited AUS Netflix options 😐)

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@PrinzessinHarlequin You had me thinking after reading that, to do with the fact you can pause films and TV-Shows when making a brew and are getting something to eat etc,ect. <br> Which most of us probably take for granted (as i do) when on here a lot. smiley <br> <br> *Nice review. smiley smiley

@PureVodka🍺 Thankyou, <br> <br> And that's very true, with me more so in the afternoon or early evening when any one of the eight fur kids might need me. <br> <br> It just makes life simpler. <br> <br> Grim, another series I love was on TV....two episodes then it vanished until about three weeks later I saw a re-run of an old episode on at midnight. <br> <br> It's frustrating 😐.

Report comment
(5y)

@PrinzessinHarlequin I am a huge fan of Australian film which I mostly can only find online via paid subs like Netflix etc or free sites like this one. I find American films to be overrated nowadays.

+1

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Will you leave this site if we remove all links? :)

+1

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil 1)Would that include the forum? <br> 2)There's still the chat box. <br> 3)Will you know what " 3 " is. smiley smiley smiley smiley <br> 4)Why would you ask such a thing? smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil How can we watch movies without links? Leave no I think but without links it would not be Twomovies but Nomovies. Hope it never happens :)

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@freddy6666 Hope so...

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Depends. Would there still be everything else? smiley <br> What if after you removed all that, you put up two movies? since the name is 2Movies.net after all.. smiley <br> And if so, what would those two movies be? <br> Could switch them out every month. <br> Do like the top two Box Office movies of each month. smiley <br> smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams A Social network with a great community. Great movie reviews and comments... :) But I hope it will never happen.

+1

God
Report comment
(6y)

1)I was curious so I checked the site out and made an account <br> 2) It's the only site I know of which has music and a chat box. <br>

+1

guru
Report comment
(6y)

1 its a TOP moviesite <br> 2 A TOP admin and manny good people here <br> 3 All those links (big choice) <br> 4 Better than most movie sites, here are many easy to use links and a lot of info and shows and music and forums all in one site!!! <br> 5 I just love comming here to see wat is new

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil when i found like pure i was reluctant to join but after a few months of using the site i decided to join and iam glad i did ,its a site thats easy to use , has all the tv shows i watch which u dont get in uk , as for the movies has all the latest and has even more movies to choose from than anyother site , the chat is great mostly friendly users from what iv seen , but what i like the most is the honest reviews on the movie u want to watch (nothing worse than watching a movie that u think looks good and it turns out its alot of rubbish lol ) i can honestly say iv not got a bad word or a problem with this site ,really glad i join iv told every1 i know to use the site and as long as its here i will not use anyother site again :)

+3

Report comment
(6y)

Why did I register here, been using the site for a while and figured I would sign up and see what's what, There's a great crowd here which helped immensely as I'm pretty shy and introvert, the Admin here is called Dr.Evil, come on, how cool is that right!! :)

+4

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

Why did I register? I enjoy movies and Tv shows. and its really hard to find safe websites that still does free movies/tv films . I am very glad to have found this site ( twomovies ) and plan to stay as long as its available. smiley

God
Report comment
(6y)

I use to manage a Blockbuster store and had all the movies I wanted within reach...can't do that any more. <br> I am addicted to movies. When I have a bad day I love to get lost in a movie...get out of my head for a bit. <br> I love the community of like minded people <br> Lastly I joined bc of Dr. Evil of coarse, what other reason is better than that. smiley

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

I was using the site for many months before I registered. I have never registered on another movie site. This one has a ton of movies and tv shows I love and I wanted to be able to chat in the chatbox so finally I set up an acct and I'm glad I did. Connected with some good people. I also wanted to be able to keep track of my movies/shows on the playlist option. <br> <br> Also cable/satellite is outrageous and I have 3 kids to support so ya know... <br> <br> Can't beat free!!

+2

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

<br> I registered because in my quest to find a particular movie, I somehow landed on twomovies, and after exploring the site on my own and it didn't appear the movie was here, I happened to notice the chatbox so decided to register (which is required in order to post in the chatbox) and ask if anyone had access to a link that might lead me to the movie I was looking for. No one in the chatbox knew of a link, but while I was waiting for responses, I happened to glance at the list of movies on the left and noticed the exceptional variety of videos (old and new <br> alike). I didn't have the time that day to explore the site further, but decided to make a note to return sometime. Which I did. <br> <br> It was that second visit that got me hooked. <br> <br> "Hello, my name is Casey Anne, and I am a 'twomovies' addict. <br> <br> I return again and again to this site because I am unable to resist the craving to experience just once more the high I felt on my first visit." <br> <br> So, basically, I registered because I had to, but I return because I am weak!!!! (or smart, however you wanna look at it smiley ) <br>

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@caseyanne The Rockin' 50's though!!!

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

I registered after a few months of coming here to watch movies. I do not have cable at home and I like to watch a few tv shows, and I also love movies. This site has a wonderful selection of movies. After a few months I registered because I was coming here pretty often and wanted to start commenting on the movies/shows. I keep discovering new movies and I am hooked... I also like to read and make comments. A couple of people have asked me to be friends and I look forward start chatting with them and one day I might try to chat in the public box, even though at the time I come here there is not usually much chat going on. Thanks so much for this site

+2

Report comment
(5y)

This seems like a nice alternative to another site to discuss and request movies.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Things hadn't been going well with my ex Penny Wiresome for a months over "Last Christmas" and she began letting me down, not turning up for film dates and some of her friends were a bit rude to be honest.

We went our separate ways and after falling in and out of futile virtual sex only relationships I met this wonderful woman online who had everything I was looking for; intelligent, smart conversations, witty and was well stacked in the library department.

I think it was love at first sight but we took things slowly and after a few hiccups seemed to get into a routine of games, movies/series and lots of laughs. We got engaged last week and she likes to call me the Box (so she can put her little treasures in) and she will always be my ...... She is a bit shy. So thank you 2M for everything and more.

+3

expert
Report comment
(5y)

i've been lurking twomovies since last year and it truly is such a superior site, i wanted to offer my support if possible. the community here is fun to read sometimes as well, even when they are distracting me into forgetting what i came to watch sometimes smiley

+2

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I was a sad poor lad, living day by day smiley in a nasty boarding house. Milking smiley the local taxi stands wifi. For a while I didn't create a real account for fear of being hacked. I barely was able to afford food back then. So naturally, I couldn't afford cable much less theater prices. I've always had a computer though. Just had to seek out those hot spots. smiley Today of course, things are great. My life has done a 360 degree change since those days. 2Movies always seems to get the movies and TV shows before anybody else. Whether I like the copy or not. 2Movies is still my favorite site for watching. So anything I typed a bit ago about leaving because of this or that. Ignore it. 2Movies you still "ROCK"!! smiley

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ You know Webhead that "doing a 360 degree change" means you are back where you started - just for future reference. Cool

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. AHHHHHHHHHHHH! SHAT UP! LMAO smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Just messing around. You cool!

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Over the last couple of decades I've used a lot of sites. Most are dead now. Or went Pay Up. Last to this one was PW. It was really good and went through a few transformations trying to avoid hackers and the various Gov's that have them banned. VPN slows my connection too much. Very fussy that way.

2Movies has been my number one go to site for over a year. Didn't bother registering till I recognised another user name.
I find just about everything I look for here. On the rare occasion I don't. I have 19 other free sites in my bookmarks. Not registered with any of them. Oh! That's a bit of a lie.
Last month I registered with Netflix AU. First month free. Canceled it 2 days later. They had nothing I hadn't seen here already. Very limited choice. Their TV shows are woefully out dated. Eg. Doctor Who, the latest they had was last years season. No NCIS atall?
And for all that non content they want $20 a month!

A real good reason for registering and signing in. ...
Read more

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

Mostly to make comments.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

I love films. I've been going on film sites since 2005 (back when there really wasn't much) and at one stage even co-owned a site. I entertain myself daily by watching a variety of things mostly whilst doing other things or in-between (at night I give my full attention to whatever I watch -- mostly). I also enjoy chatting to other people around the world, and that IS special. I've also found that I've made some really good connections, and even friendships, that are very special (and unique) for me, and actually mean as much, if not more, than in real life. I'm really grateful for this site. Yes, I would most definitely stay. I love having a bit of craic and playing the games, as well. (To anyone who thinks I'm serious in the threads I create in "Games".... smiley smiley smiley )

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ What? You've been messing? Well... maybe just a little bit serious in the story?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. LOL you found me out, dammit! Alright, alright, I'm VERY serious in the 5 word story. It is my life's project!! :O

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ You can't fool Monsieur Le Box and his little grey cells, mon ami.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Are there bars on the little grey cells??? smiley smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley

Of course serving chilled Guinness and Pure Vodka

+2

guru
Report comment
(5y)

smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,379 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series