This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,695 reviews
122,387 films • 18,475 TV series

TwoMovies and social networks. Do you share? (1298 views, 14 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Do you share links to the site on social networks? If don't - why?

Hide 4 replies...

@Dr.Evil I don't... mostly because I don't trust many people, especially the ones I work with... and most close friends I have are not internet savy enough. And also, I'm too selfish :)

+7

@PureVodka๐Ÿบ Just being honest, but really kidding about the "selfish" part..... :)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ I share two-movies with my friends and friends online i know very well.-and I put the link on my not-very-noticed blog.--and with my sister.I would have put it on facebook,except FB got so bad,I had to dump it.It is hard to post the link on public sites,they dump off anything not their own--but I did share it a few places.My friends like it the best.(I don't know if "Veehd.com"still has a FB site,or if they are active.)Yeah, posting the link on a psychiatric site for depression might not go well;except as a "cure",heh heh!Comedy and jokes,humour are physically good for you.)Post a direct link to Caddyshack, hah hah!!

God
Report comment
(6y)

I share with friends via pm / inbox, never post this site on social network wall / feed.

+3

master
Report comment
(6y)

I post that I love two movies and that it is trust worthy but I don't post direct links. I down then up again. Has just the host site then. I would feel so awful if someone saw a link on my FB and reported two movies.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

I dont share via the Internet the reason why is I deleted all my social media accounts ,Facebook Twitter snapchat they are all the same cause nothing but trouble smiley so this site is the only site that i would say is my social media site smiley smiley the only other sites I use are for shopping smiley <br> but I do share the site by spreading the word so to speak smiley all my friends family anyone really that speaks to me I have told them about this site smiley and to my knowledge they do use the site which they had never heard smiley until now to although I don't share viral I do share the old fashion way spreading the word smiley

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself yes,chaseyerself,I did the same thing recently,dumped my facebook cuz people got into my 'puter,onto my screen'i was trying to advertise my local senior blog,but,instead,people invaded my 'puter!!God!!I had to dump facebookj,& i never use instigram.Facebook is too easy for people to invade ,I gave it up.

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

I don't bc some people are a***oles and you never know what they will do. The people I trust I would tell in person. smiley

+5

Hide 1 reply...

@rickgrimesrocks That's exactly what I was trying to say above, but you said it better :)

+3

God
Report comment
(6y)

No and for the same reasons rickgrimes and TragicMouse stated.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I would absolutely never connect or share to my personal social network sites. I like to keep the two separated for good reasons.

I have shared the link elsewhere, encouraging others to join...

some have. some have and never returned. some just prefer to not register but use it.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

What's social media?

God
Report comment
(5y)

I don't, no.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,695 reviews • 122,387 films • 18,475 TV series