This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,394 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

The New Pound Coin. (1117 views, 25 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(7y)

What do you think? <br> <br> <br> <br> Wonder how many people will be walking into lamp post and stuff when looking <br> at the latent hologram. smiley <br> <br> <br>

+4

admin
Report comment
(7y)

I like it ;) Really.

+1

God
Report comment
(7y)

Been in 5 shops today, did i get one of these new coins in my change...Nooo. smiley

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 you can now buy them on eBay <br> but there not cheap ;) <br> www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R...

Report comment
(7y)

@payno There's four places in Manchester you can get them and other cities up and down the country. smiley

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

when winning on the one armed bandit in the pub and I fill my pockets are they still going to make my shorts fall down like the old £ coins smiley smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@payno Old 9.5 Gramm. <br> New 8.75 Gramm. <br> <br> With inflation and bigger jackpots, the answer is yes. smiley

+1

expert
Report comment
(7y)

Looks like a jazzed up, old 3 pence piece.....pre 1972

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@wolfgang1341 Lol Was looking that up today smiley

expert
Report comment
(7y)

still prefer the paper note

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@wolfgang1341 Has for the old £1 note a train robber stole them all lol <br>

expert
Report comment
(7y)

Showing your age as well eh @Purevodka....;-)

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@wolfgang1341 No i read something about that coin, so i was looking to see how much the same there were and yes you're right lol

expert
Report comment
(7y)

I still remember getting a pack of vinegar Crisps for that 3D Piece

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@wolfgang1341 Lol Never heard of them smiley

Report comment
(6y)

Not a big fan of coins myself but at least the Queen isn't being portrayed as a youngster, good to see. :)

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@BSamedi So you think she's a bit of alright then ghrrr.smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Ha-ha-ha, yeah I asked for that one didn't I, that made me laugh out loud, I needed the humour, thank you. :)

+1

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

Wait! smiley That coin weighs a whole pound!? <br> <br> buh dum tish smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...

God
Report comment
(6y)

Got hold of two today, just noticed there both dated 2016 without even thinking about it but are there really worth any more than a £1? Maybe in 30+ years. <br> <br> Just found this post online. <br> <br> <br> Coins stamped 2016 <br> Some of the new £1 coins dated '2016' are in circulation and are already being listed on eBay for as much as £250. <br> <br> With around 1.5 billion new £1 coins required for the launch, the Royal Mint said it started producing them last year. <br> <br> This means that all coins created last year are dated 2016 before the date was switched to 2017 this year. <br> <br> The Royal Mint said more than half a million new £1 coins were minted by the end of last year <br>

God
Report comment
(6y)

Eddie will show you how to make some money. <br> <br> Comedy...Bottom... S03 E04 <br> dosmovies.com/full_movie/42/103376/1/epi.... smiley <br> <br>

God
Report comment
(6y)

The round £1 coins will cease to be legal tender on October 15 2017. smiley <br> And shopkeepers are still working them on me. smiley

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 have u seen the new £10 notes ?

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Had loads of them. ;) <br>

master
Report comment
(6y)

I think it is very pretty.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,394 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series