This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,734 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Subtitled foreign films (499 views, 8 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

So I see that the rules are that foreign films must have subtitles or be dubbed. Question is, does that mean the subtitles must be hardcoded/burned in?

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@v(-_-]v no, you can also use soft sub / srt

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ Oh, that makes my life easier! :P lol so if it's an mkv with the subs embedded, that's ok? Do most of the video hosts handle them?

Report comment
(5y)

@v(-_-]v no, only vidzi, streamplay & estream able to read embed sub (vtt) , you have to save the embed sub and convert it into srt.

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ Sorry for being just a little confused (I'm new to this), but say I already have the separate srt and mkv files, do I just upload them to something like openload (Which has the subtitle folder upload), or do the other sites have this feature too? I haven't noticed

Report comment
(5y)

@v(-_-]v in openload & streamango just right click on your link and choose subtitle then choose add via direct upload, for other host usually they have subtitle icon for you to click and then choose the srt and click upload.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ Great, thanks for your help! Really appreciate it

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@v(-_-]v cheers :)

master
Report comment
(5y)

I finally saw the Japanese original--"Shall we dance?" that's so cute, about the married guy secretly taking dance lessons at night--very funny.hah hah!!! smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,734 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series