This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,734 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Foreign tv series (1379 views, 41 replies)

This topic has been closed.

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

Does two movies have any foreign tv series? I discovered one accidentally on YouTube, that I would love to watch. The English name is 'The Firmament of Pleadies'. It is a Chinese tv series. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Nanaku

+3

Hide 6 replies...

@Nanaku There are foreign series on here, I've watched a few. But if your issue is finding it - I think sometimes they are harder to search for due to having different titles depending on language - find it on imdb first (they usually include all versions of name) and then use the imdb number to search the site. Hope that helps.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@Nanaku Hi! This site does have foreign films but it also is missing quite a lot of them. As someone who also watches and is a fan of FF, I have noticed the lack of them on here. However, you can request any film from the top right of this site under "Request Movie" or just ask a Mod/Admin for whatever it is you would like to see added. Actually, feel free to message me with any titles. it helps to provide an IMDB link as well but if a film does not have an IMDB page, you or any other member can just add it to the site via "Add video" tab at the top right of this site next to "Request Movie" ;) I hope this helps but if not, don't hesitate to message me. Cheers!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Nanaku www.imdb.com/title/tt6346984/

Cang qiong zhi mao
History | TV Series (2010– )

Also Known As: The Firmament of Pleiades

is this the series?

If so, it is not found on this site or at least I could not find it using either titles and IMDB link. Good luck!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Yes, Eunoia. That's the one. I really enjoy historical dramas. I have watched others on the site that was taken down. The Chinese series are usually pretty well done.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Nanaku Yes it looks interesting and I also watch some Chinese series with subs. Too bad this site does not have the you originally asked about. You can request it tho. I usually look around elsewhere especially after my request does not go through. Cheers! xie xie

Report comment
(5y)

@Nanaku www.two-movies.name/watch_tv_sho...
www.two-movies.name/watch_tv_sho...
Let me know if there are any others you are looking for smiley

+1

Hide 23 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 I got hooked on k-dramas after binge watching this: www.two-movies.name/watch_tv_sho...

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Mykee83 Thanks for the recommendation, I will try that one out

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Wow but still two-movies missing some top notch series like the bridge (Swedish noir crime) and Wallander 2005.Hope some day i will watch them on two-movies.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Sultan90 Have you requested those series

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Np.Because i don't expect any foreign series here on two-movies.I am really surprised to see the list you mentioned earlier.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Sultan90 If you want I will request the 2 you mentioned above. I do know Wallander is on Netflix or at least it use to be.

+1

@Sultan90 The Bridge is here
www.two-movies.name/watch_tv_sho...

The US & UK remakes are too, but I wouldn't bother with those.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ WOW,thanx .
In fact you are generous.

Report comment
(5y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ There is a UK version called the Tunnel and I would thoroughly recomment it

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Thanks for the recommendation Rellik 2017 [crime], I'll check it out.

Locked Up has no episodes, Where did you see it?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@GatorMcKlusky Sorry I thought I saw it on here. I know Cinemax has is on demand and online. Maybe the links were removed. It really is a great series.

Report comment
(5y)

@GatorMcKlusky Sorry I read that wrong. I see what your asking now.

Report comment
(5y)

@GatorMcKlusky Let me know if you don't find Vis-a-Vis (Locked Up)

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Yeah, I found it. Thanks for your help.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@GatorMcKlusky Let me know if you like the show! I'm getting ready to watch season 3. I was hooked from the get go. It is like a Spanish Wentworth

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Hi,

Also like Penoza, Not sure if you've seen it.

dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Penoza/?ref=....

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@BORG I will give it a watch

Report comment
(5y)

@BORG I liked Penoza 'Black Widow' as well. Waiting for season 5!

Report comment
(5y)

@GatorMcKlusky Hi, Also tried everywhere for Penoza Season 5. Really liked the first 4 seasons

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 for a good twisty thriller heist show i would recomment the Spanish show dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/La_casa_de_p....

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Thanks for the recommendation, I will give it a watch.

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 You have so much to watch yet you seem to watch everything - I just don't know how you manage - phenomenal! When you get around to it, let me know your opinion on it. See if we agree or not. Ciao

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. lol..So many shows to watch and so little time to do it.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

There's an endless list of extremely well done "foreign" shows that are unfortunately not on TM or have a page with zero links. Even after requesting several of them with provided links, nothing. Most American series are inspired first by "foreign" shows and imo not nearly as good.

Just this year alone there has been so many great FF releases and more to come that I look forward to seeing. Hopefully TM plays catch up and can add a section or something just for this as requested by many members.

Until then... I shall enjoy them elsewhere.

smiley

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

yes, i love the Japanese version of "Shall we dance?" the movie--so great.And those scary Asian horror films, i am for them--so spooky!!ghosts, they really do ghosts well.ok, there used to be a website"Asian horror films" i think some were in English--cause they love em and we love em too.--some directors of Asian horror must be pretty good with mot much to work with==i think Asians still have old ghost stories and some still believe in ghosts--so it translates well to films. we're talkin art here, sometimes.

I used to go to little art film houses all the time in a big city.,now i can't do it so much--but, yes, i still like them.(poor Veehd.com used to have "Ultimate Asian movie collections" or "Ultimate French collection."I think that site is dead(??)

ARE THERE FOREIGN COUNTRIES who have things online like us??--but with some engl. subs?? could a search find them??use google translate it will help you search and translate websites too--or other free translater. ...
Read more

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 say, would you, Eunoia, just go to a Bijou theater, like that? we have one here.I haven't been there. thanks!!wait, is there a "foreign movie " site? hmm??

wait,TUDOU the Chinese movie site--they had Ives St,Laurent movie.--fashion designer docs.

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 i tried to ask Reditt site they are too big and commercial now,they won't answer if they have free movie links; anyone else can navigate them?they used to be easy to find, Reditt is a mess.--its all money and subscriptions, nothing is free or easy to find---terrible website now, ugh.

guru
Report comment
(5y)

If you like Bron/Broen, check out Forbrydelsen (The Killing) [DNK].

Korean Dramas I liked on Netflix[US]
Stranger (The)?
Day And Night
Goodbye Mr. Black

Black Widow (Penoza) [Dutch] was good but waiting for the last season here.

Currently watching Salamander [BEL].

I'll check your lists above, there was a few I didn't know.

guru
Report comment
(5y)

One more k-drama [crime] Last 2015, currently on Netflix [US].

God
Report comment
(5y)

I recently got a smart ROKU TV and one of the movie apps on it is AsianCrush. I have found a lot of good Asian horror films on it and I wanted to let you know. So if you have access to it maybe you can find the above film you have been looking for. I have still been keeping an eye for it, so please let me know if you do find it. smiley

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Thx. Teeny. No luck so far. Not a fan of horror.really enjoy historical dramas.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Nanaku Sorry I meant to send that message to blackfonz. I will let you know if I come across any that you would like

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

To me I must say without a doubt the very best drama I found so real is " GOMORRAH" it is a Italy Gangster Drama.I bought the 10 Disc set from Arrow Films.I just was so taken in with the violence and
fantastic strong storyline. I do watch dramas especially Sth Korean,Denmark,France etc. My favourite USA drama is "Banshee".Anyway enough of my raving on.Two Movies is my top site.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Sicario Banshee is one of my all time US favourites too, Boadwalk Empire and Peaky Blinders are also above average gangster series too. UK's Whitechapel, Life on Mars and Ripper are.also brilliant television.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,734 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series