This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,383 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Tv series automatically starts playing next episode in order (1455 views, 18 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(6y)

Anyway to have a tv series to automatically start playing next episode of a series when last one finishes?

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Do you understand that Twomovies only shows links to third-party sites?

+2

Report comment
(6y)

Yea I thought about that after I posted <br>

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)
+2

Report comment
(6y)

(In my Matthew McConahey voice)it'd be a lot cooler if you could. <br>

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Jdaddy1 Someone could probably write a script that would do that (not me) because I've used one before on kisscartoon that did that. The biggest problem is whenever the web sight gets tweaked the script has to be updated or it'll stop working.

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@PaddyWhack Yea like a bot

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

Are you f**king kidding me? Couldn't you just say thank you for providing us such a responsive and receptive platform you little ingrate?

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Etheria It was a suggestion not a complaint.

+3

Report comment
(6y)

@Jdaddy1 To be honest, it sounded like a complaint. I have something to complain over since I was banned for having a medically relevant opinion. You sound like a whiny bish

Report comment
(6y)

@Etheria Wow you are an extremely rude person.

+4

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks Hello lovely. You are a pedestrian individual.. <br> <br> I am pleased to have someone like you that gets offended.. Thank you, please come again

Report comment
(6y)

@Etheria Maybe you need to read it again.I thought that's what the <br> tab was for..anyway I don't care what you think or say.Do you I'll do me if the powers that be have a problem with me they will let me know.You sound like a whiny millennial.

Report comment
(6y)

smiley there is it's called new tabs..... smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@firmacom :) ;) :)

admin
Report comment
(6y)

You have to choose a link and then click play. It can't be automated because we don't host any videos.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil I understand and it's a great site thank you

+3

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

I don't usually write in comments, or chat but felt compelled to express my appreciation and acknowledge this Company and the people and herein <br> <br> I agree with Jdaddy1 Yes, it is a great site, and I find it to be the best on the net. I've run across a few that do the next episode but constantly buffer, have limited selections, etc. I am a hard core TV and Movie buff and TwoMovies is far and above superior in selection, quality performance, ease of access, convenience and more to any other on the net with all the user options I could want and they keep making it better. In every way TwoMovies is my number one favorite, period. <br> <br> It's also my opinion the only use for the auto next episode thing if you're not really watching and just want to keep something running in the background. If so, you can just run Rabbit Live or youtube or pay for basic cable and save fellow viewers and the site the waste. Thank you. <br> <br> (and Yes I was a member way back when you disappeared, shut down, whatever for a bit, bummed me out till I found your new address) <br> <br> (and even the spell check here is good)

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Pete I agree 100% I have tried a few myself and I like that you can make a account here and keep track of new episodes and the different lists you can make hats off [email protected] <br>

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,383 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series