This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,794 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (1983-1985) Original TV Series (211 views, 4 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
XP
(1y)

Hi 2Movies Family,

On the prowl again, this time I'm looking for a copy of the Original He-Man Series. I watched this with my son (born in 1979). He would like share that experience with my grandson who is now about the same age. With his birthday coming up I thought it would be great if I could add this to my PLEX Server I set up especially for my family (mostly my grandkids).

The posting I found here is mislabeled and is actually the newer 2021 digital version. If anyone by chance happens to have an Original copy of 1983-1985 TV Series they could post to mixdrop, it would make my day and allow My son to share that special experience with his Son.
By the Powers of Grayskull!

Thanks,
XP

Report comment
(1y)

just searched on youtube and there 64 episodes in a playlist

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
XP
(1y)

@stevie444 Hey, thanks thats certainly a start. Appreciate the lead! smiley

master
Report comment
(1y)

Hey, I just wanted to throw this out there. As soon as you and your fam are finished binging on the original series, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND watching, Masters of the Universe: Revelation.

It was made by Silent Bob. And it's a direct sequel to the original series. It picks off right where the original cartoon leaves off. As a He-Man fan of the original, I was impressed by how Silent Bob did this, and brought the entire Universe together, even parts that were supposed to be in the original 1980s version but never got to be, included in this series. The care he took to authenticity is something to be marvelled at and then how everything just flips founded on everything we already knew, was creative genius. You can watch it on Netflix or here at Dosmovies.

dosmovies.com/tv/Masters_of_the_...

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
XP
(1y)

@Hiddenpalm Thanks, good to know. Will pass that on to my son. He's the original He-Man groopie. smiley smiley

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,794 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series