This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,734 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Siempre Bruja: Always a Witch (2019) - Netflix Original - Official Trailer (809 views, 2 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

They say one's essence doesn't change. Carmen, a young witch from the past, travels in time to escape burning at the stake. But can she learn how to navigate the new world? University life, dating apps, indoor plumbing... Welcome to 2019, witch.

I have binge-watched this already and loved it. Thought I'd share it here if you missed it. This is a "foreign" series that is subbed in English. I don't see it yet on this site but pretty sure it will be added shortly after this post.

This is for the fans of witches and foreign films.

10 episodes ready to binge.

I rated this 8.5/10 smiley

enjoy.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Here is the IMDB page:

L'Éternelle Sorcière

Siempre Bruja (original title)

www.imdb.com/title/tt8001250/

smiley

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I have been searching for this on here and had no luck with finding it even after using the IMDB link in search, both titles from their IMDB page as well. But guess what? It's here dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Always_a_Wit.... under the title "Always a Witch" which is the English translation of the original title "Siempre Bruja" unfortunately there are NO links to the 10 episodes yet and I have them ready but no way to add them as I've posted to my profile Wall.

Either way, when it's up - check it out. Cheers!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,734 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series