This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,387 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Ranking The Best Doctors On Doctor Who From Worst To Best (334 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(1y)

Doctor Who has had a storied history, built on clever writing, a compassionate perspective on human nature, and some seriously brilliant acting. Well, that last part is not always 100% true. As the persons who've played Doctor Who have piled up over the decades, fans have naturally compared and contrasted these performers' relative strengths and weaknesses. Much like reviewing the actors who've played James Bond, every Who fan has their favs and least favs, but certain overall preferences have become easy to see. We'll take a look at every actor who has inhabited this cherished role, and let you know how they stack up. That's right; we're ranking the best Doctors on Doctor Who from worst to best.

John Hurt as the War Doctor | 0:00
Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor | 0:45
Colin Baker as the Sixth Doctor | 1:34
Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor | 2:29
Peter Davison as the Fifth Doctor | 3:10
Read more

+2

God
Report comment
(1y)

What is your top three?

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

I liked Tom Baker a lot, was fun to me, I think I may am alone in this hehehe. Loved the funny little robots hunting him, like R2. Back then special effects were funny and we were watching them mostly kind joking around with the film, the actors everything. In this sense Tom Baker made me watch

+4

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

The best Doctor by far is Dr Don on anysubj.com:

Oh, you mean the Best Doc on Dr Who. Ooops, I only read that now.

Sorry, too late to delete.

+3

master

smiley smiley

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

1 Baker, 2 Tennant, 3 Capaldi. smiley

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,387 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series