About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,645 reviews
122,376 films • 18,475 TV series

Movie Rating. (1586 views, 11 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(7y)

How about showing the Movie Rating (R,PG,PG-13) underneath the Runtime of the film say, being you have thought of everything else, the icing on the cake smiley

+6

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 Maybe just rate (NC 17, R and XXX) <br> Doesn't matter to me as I will watch a movie no matter the rating but I understand if people have children watching this site. So it seems the above ratings would be the most important....just a thought.

Report comment
(7y)

@Teeny💋 I agree.There should be ratings <br>

+3

admin
Report comment
(7y)

Sure if your post gets 20 likes from users. ;)

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(7y)

This movies has old movies back in my days THANK YOU TWOMOVIES

God
Report comment
(7y)

Maybe just rate (NC 17, R and XXX) <br> Doesn't matter to me as I will watch a movie no matter the rating but I understand if people have children watching this site. So it seems the above ratings would be the most important....just a thought. smiley

God
Report comment
(7y)

This film looks fun on the cover, not watched but can only guess. <br> (R) <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Sausage_Party....

expert
Report comment
(7y)

Granmothers thoughts?? <br> How does one stop kids from watching NC 17, R and XXX without 24/7 supervision? <br> How many have been sneaky and watched a show in the ween hours while the house was asleep? <br> Does TwoMovies have parental control? Will PC parental control work on TwoMovies? <br> No, PC parental control won't work on TwoMovies because there are No Ratings.

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@🌻MomDawg🌻 The IMDb fetcher is there but will everyone click on it, one reason for this idea is when you get films titled like e.g. " Axe man john goes on the rampage " at the end you think that was crap (no gore) only to fined out it had a PG-13 Rating! <br>

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 LOL, yep been there. We use IMDB a lot and sometimes there are no parental ratings. <br> It's a shocker to see things you would rather not see. <br> Kids would never use IMDB and 50% want too see what parents don't want them too see. <br> With my experiences R, NC 17 and XXX seem to be magnetically attracted to kids smiley.

Report comment
(7y)

@🌻MomDawg🌻 Quote: With my experiences R, NC 17 and XXX seem to be magnetically attracted to kids :Unquote lol. <br> We were all kids at once and yes give me those RRRRRRRR smiley Rated films lol <br>

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 LOL smiley , so you were one of those kids watching TV in the wee hours. Been there and done that, that's why I know kids. Late nite movies were tame in the late 60's & 70's compared to today's movies. <br> R Rated action, blow'em ups & adventure are OK as long as the language isn't rough. <br> But seriously some of these movies are detrimental to a kids personality. Just watch the different groups of kids the proof is out there. <br> Question ? <br> Which movies made the most money & why? smiley <br>

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,645 reviews • 122,376 films • 18,475 TV series