About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,723 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Keto Diet. (377 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(3y)

To anyone that maybe interested, if you stick to the rules of it, you will lose weight (fast).
www.ruled.me/guide-keto-diet

Keto Cooking: Keto Food List

+1

admin
Report comment
(3y)

There are NO diets! Just f**king eat less! Less sugar and animal fat. More fresh food.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

@Dr.Evil Keto = More animal fats (or fats from coconut oil and other non animal healthy fats) and keep the carbs to 20 gram a day or less.

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@PureVodka🍺 this is in my opinion not healthy

+1

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

Fad diets generally do more harm than good, and rapid weight loss is unlikely to last long.
Regular exercise and a balanced diet (with low sugars and low junk food) would solve the obesity problem.

Of particular concern is the number of overweight and unfit children; this might be the first generation in history with a shorter lifespan than their parents.

+1

God
Report comment
(3y)

I've not read any of these yet.
Keto: The Home for Ketogenic Diets. 2.2 million members. smiley
www.reddit.com/r/keto/

+1

God
Report comment
(3y)

My sister hasn't been on it to long but she's lost 35 pounds. It's Enough that she already thinking of skin removal surgery and she just went to doctor and isn't pre-diabetic anymore. She's an emotional eater and struggled with weight. She has done them all and it seems like this one works the best and easiest to stay on. She brought some keto recipes to Xmas that were really good! I'm complete opposite and struggled with anorexia so I can't personally vouge for it other than what I've seen with her. Good luck to anyone using it. 💋💋

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@Teeny💋 Well done to her, thanks for sharing.

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@Teeny💋 See what she thinks of the first recipe.
dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Chick...

+2

Report comment
(3y)

@PureVodka🍺 I will do that. I will get recipe for dish she brought over holidays and post 💋

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,723 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series