This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,848 reviews
122,457 films • 18,487 TV series

Comedy theatre: Block only. (838 views, 22 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Is there a chance we could have a block members comments in the chat box only setting added?
With a default setting of 1 hour,6 hour or all the time. Thanks. smiley

+5

admin
Report comment
(5y)

You want to be a moderator?

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil At one time i would have, but not now, you have enough good Mods now. Thanks all the same. smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I think an "ignore" feature in the chat would serve well. To be able to hover over a username and click "ignore" then not be able to see what they are typing, would be great. I like your idea.

I also think you would make a very good Moderator here so please take the offer. We need more friendly, unbiased, fair and active Mods in my humble opinion. You are all of these so you have my vote. PLEASE be MOD!

Cheers! #its420somewhere

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Yes that is on the same grounds has i was thinking: hover over a username and click "ignore" (great wording), but i was not shower how much work it would take (if possible).

Thanks for the kind words. smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I also do not know how much work it takes but maybe the time will be worth it if it helps prevent all this drama and hate in chat?

They are more than words, I truly mean it, I would LOVE for you to be MODERATOR and you can always just quit if you don't like it. I think it would benefit the site and a new fresh start after all of the REAL craziness on here last few months has been over the top - pure negative. Please consider the Mod. xx

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I am already getting voted UP for asking you to MOD - see the people want it! +3 right now. WOOOT!!!!

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Also your idea (ignore setting) as well. ;)

God
Report comment
(5y)

That's not a bad idea.

+1

master

PV as Moderator.... all I can say is smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

God
Report comment
(5y)

Someone who has me blocked, has replied to this, how can they read what i've wrote, strange.

Hide 11 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 this ^, and it's awkward if person A blocks person B and person A just wants to chat with others - only now the others are being distracted by person B chiming in with non-sequiturs and gibberish.

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 It's absolutely bizarre.. the same member has me blocked after dedicating posts about my blocks on a forum thread not long ago when Admin removed all site blocks. This member after whining , blocks me and continues to leave messages on posts directed at me knowing I can't see them. Also, this same member who is referring to you as a stalker, was in the Chat and Forum sharing my location publicly with everyone. Now after the recent issue with YT and so on... who is the real stalker or person with issues here... why is this tolerated or allowed?

And I have proof + screenshots to back it up.

Just terrible.

Now back to ...

PV for MOD!!

I VOTE PureVodka for NEW MODERATOR on TM - THUMBS UP if you agree!!! Sincerely, I mean it.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A lol Your sweet. smiley smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I am just being honest. I think we got lost in the hateful 8 group but never had any personal issues with each other. Just misunderstandings. It's a new day - eh even a new month lol so hopefully all is well now. Cheers!

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I voted for him, but if he bans me, I'm going to go to England, and flatten his hat!

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe smiley Thanks for the giggle lol.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe Yes! PV for Mod!

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A I think PV would make a great MOD..

Report comment
(4y)

@laylaandpaz Woot! - PV for Mod!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,848 reviews • 122,457 films • 18,487 TV series