This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,383 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Ban the Person Above You - Part Three (6073 views, 1005 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

This is a game and meant for fun.

Banned for starting the thread.
Banned for too many damn rules.
Banned for cursing.

And so on.

Be creative and give appropriate reasons, but keep it friendly (don't make it personal).

To continue...

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for asking for a part 3 when 3 is a crowd and now everyone will think it's a ménage à trois!! :O. Lol

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not recognising your Queen when she commanded you to get on your knees, peasant!

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for illusions of grandeur. Wake up Crutch, you're dreaming again!
*snap *snap
Up Crutch!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for too much banning. smiley
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x-fkSYD...

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Bread&Circuses I'm gonna need to borrow Cher from you to slap Crutch out of his daydream for me.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Oh you are so banned, coming up in here smelling like fresh meat!

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

My, what big teeth you have. I'd ban you once again, but your breath is divine.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for "space invasion" and impersonating a feline dentist as well as constantly moaning about headaches whilst never removing your rain coat!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for splitting hairs and not knowing the beginning from the end. This is THE END.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for spreading fake news and confusing the game with social debate.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Double ban for Monsieur Box and Sir Bender because I am getting a sensation of creepy skin crawling hostility that I assume has crossed over from outside the game threads. This ban includes each of you sitting in a corner, facing the wall. No nose picking during your bans, btw.

+3

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Crazy. smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri So .... when do we come out boxing? And none of those naff Queensbury rules either. Gloves are off and may the best BOXer win.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. You'll have an easy go of it because I slipped ol Crutch a roofie about an hour ago.
*DING DING

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for knocking it before you've even tried it. Was actually quite pleasing if I remember right since he doesn't squirm at all.

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for using big words that I don't understand to confuse me and distract me from my mission which is to find out who murdered Big Sam.

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Big Sam was murdered??? Dear god, how did I miss that?? :O

... all this talk about bum holes amd nose holes being interchangeable has me so confused.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ Hahaha, no worries, he was resurrected!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Whew. Poor Big Sam.

The Bender / Box combo gave him the ol 1-2!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for trying to patch up deteriorating historical neighbouring squabbles since 12th Century and long may they last. Nothing personal D.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)
+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri But you could always try to get you name in the history books.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for playing hooky. Your knitting class teacher said she missed you today.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for the sake of Quasigoat giving birth to a Quasigoat wanna be and eating the placenta.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Ah yes, I happily accept a ban for a moment of silence on that occasion.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri This is indeed a moment of reverence we should all observe. I heard Quasigoat served the placenta al fresco... and it was so big many had seconds! :O

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for crossing the line that separates fiction (story) from fact (this game) and confusing the hell out of me

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for setting my heart all aflutter

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)
+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for calling the Angel a Fairy.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Thank you so much for the compliment RB but I can be a bit devilish when the need arises.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Unbanned for being so thoughtful and coming to my defense, my true Knight in shining armour. AHHHHHH! If only there were more whatchamacallits like you. The world would be a more heavenly place.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for unbanning; this is the banning thread and all those unbanned are banned again as well as all those not banned and any to be future banned are banned now and forevermore!

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ But he was sooooo nice.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not explaining to me how that trick of yours works. You know, the one where you sit on the quart of milk and it disappears. Where did it go? I must know your secret! Please?

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri And he can do tricks? No end to this whatchamacallit's talent.

Do tell Crunchy, pretty please with some strawberries and cream on it.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I am banning you Mlle. Dela for suggesting MY Critchy would ever reveal a professional trade and top secret TO YOU before I found out where that yummy milk goes ... I can't wait.I am so excited I think I had a little accident down there. But not to worry - I shall wait, my bunny.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not wearing that adult nappy we had on you before you left the house.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I am so sorry for not obeying you my dearest caregiver and for that I am not going to ban you - instead I am sending you to a care giver's retreat where you will be working on some things that may be building up inside and this should help ...

Below are 10 signs and symptoms of caregiver stress:

1. Denial about the disease and its impact on the person affected
2. Anger toward the person you’re caring for
3. Social withdrawal, not wanting to stay in touch with friends or participate in activities you once enjoyed
4. Anxiety about facing another day and what the future holds
5. Depression, feelings of sadness and hopelessness
6. Exhaustion and feeling that you barely have the energy to complete daily tasks
7. Sleeplessness, trouble falling asleep, waking repeatedly at night, having nightmares and stressful dreams
8. Irritability or emotional overreactions, such as getting upset or crying over minor incidents
9. Lack of concentration, trouble focusing and completing complex tasks
Read more

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Well now, that took a bit of time and thought didn't it? Thank you! :) lol

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ It's a tough one being a giver of care.

I think this may cover probably any and every possibe stress so it's ok if you don't have them all. A cold or flu should be enough to get you on that plane to the Alps!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for giving my inferiority complex away! Aren't I inferior enough for it?? :O lol

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ I think that was meant for me RB - Sorreeeeee

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Why? Am I not inferior enough to have an inferiority complex? I don't measure up to being inferior?? smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@ I can put it on the list if you want? But it wouldn't ring true. My little "friend" Crichy and I are having a spat and you got in the way of one of the cupid arrows

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned [SPOILER] for putting pretzels and cats to shame during your morning yoga routine.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for processing cats for yogurt!!! :O :O

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for taking my place in the queue! I thought you'd love cat yougurt

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not asking me to hold your place whilst you went to change your nappie... We all smelled it, too, and thank you for waddling away to gat a fresh one strapped on. Lol smiley

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not helping a box in distress and laughing about it. And you're sacked as number 2 caregiver. But I can still depend on number one when you're not around ... hint, hint [SPOILER]

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for that time in your previous life where you stole candy from a baby and served your legally blind grandfather red jelly when he asked for a tomato.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because I have to go out and couldn't find a last minute babysitter to look out for you while I'm gone, so bansitting it is. Wish I'd thought of this before. So much cheaper!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not running and hiding from such a terrible "child" who obviously tortures his parents because he is actually a grown man and you've not kicked him from his hovel where he hoards Christmas Collectibles year round.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for double dipping and using your feet with "finger food".

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ What's so strange is he has those 2 perfectly functioning fingers to eat with, but still insists on using his feet. 😂

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Not anymore.... Hehe

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for hoarding used q-tips and not sharing with your old pal.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for putting Christmas decorations outside your house and Christmas lights on the roof causing a hazard for inebriated pilots.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being very sloow at reading the previous entry and then typing irrelavent drivel. Keep up man!

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. apologies for spelling mistakes/typeos etc

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for dyslexia shaming and being an all round ********************** . (put that in the hat if you have room)

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Now if only you could grow a pair of hands so you could try and pull out that head and hat that is so far up your rectum, you think you have found Jesus and the Holy Father and all those pedofile buddies of theirs on Uranus as well. Is that b**ching enough big MAN? Plenty more where that came from Crinch.

master
Report comment
(5y)

ban all the WHITE PEOPLE smiley

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Noemiblanco68 No offense meant, but this is not a racist thread and that is really inappropriate.

It's ban the person above you, not whatever ethnic group you choose, or any other obvious bias.

Thanks for understanding.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ i apologize it was bad humor on my part.. no harm intended...again i apologize to everyone on here. it will never happen again.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Noemiblanco68 I appreciate you saying that. Thank you.

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

BANNED for being a PROUD BOY GIRL

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned ƁЄƝЄƔ0ԼЄƝƬƖƛ (Crinch's new friend and fawning follower) and all your other cyber personalities that you might be using these days.

ƁЄƝЄƔ0ԼЄƝƬƖƛ is also a person who has decided through her blocking tactics to try and destroy what the forum was set up for; sharing, debating, exchanging, educating and blowing off steam. She monopolises threads with her "Comment is hidden. Why?".

She gives blocking a bad name (I'm sure Bon Jovi could make something out of that!!) I am not a fan of blocking but it could and should be used with discretion.

Her tactics are completly the opposite. She knows exactly what she is doing, every comment is calculated and I would suggest that each word is measured and some are recycled from people that she has blocked.

Be careful Critchy, because first comes the compliments and the fawning and the sharing of secrets and all the bad things everyone has done to her. It is her modus operandi. Then she will turn against you for being nice to one of the other members. Then she'll block you and start putting pointed messages next to yours even though SHE has done the blocking (for whatever reason) and shouldn't see your messages.
Read more

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for having tinsel up your arse and wearing the ham on your head (it's the other way round). smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for taking The Long and Winding Road, down Penny Lane, after I was hired Yesterday so we could Come Together to Twist and Shout since You Can't Buy Me Love, but certainly We Can Work It Out.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Wow, that's awesome!! ... Lol

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for running in your slippers and slipping in your runners, as well as inserting suppositories up your nose and throat lozenges in your belly button without prior medical approval.

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Oh Shit, the suppositories don't go up my nose? Damn, I've been doing it wrong this whole time.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri It's so obvious!!

The go in your eye!

Duh.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley 👁

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for having things stuck in your earholes which prevented you from hearing the instructions the doctor gave you in the first place (maybe some waxing is in order) and another ban for passing on bad instructions to gullible hypocondriacs.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not offering to lick the earwax out of my ears and giving me the instruction via enema. lol

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not using a proper waxing professional and this may also be the reason for inadequate bowel movement. I would suggest some Bee Gees to start with followed by a dose of AC/DC when you feel up to it and finally the soundtrack to "Merry Christmas, Mr. Laurence" when the juices start flowing. [SPOILER]

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for mentioning ANYTHING David Bowie with any form of bodily excrement. [SPOILER]

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not using your wax and letting your underarm[SPOILER] hair[SPOILER] grow out of control and creating problems for the row of people sitting behind you in that Bowie concert you went to.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for mentioning my [SPOILER] when will all know that's a metaphor for KFC. lol

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for changing the subject and talking about KFC which would be a form of birdieballism for you. Shame.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for bird-shaming.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ So you do practice birdieballism under the full moon in a snow covered forest during the winter solstice ... better get your order in to KFC then. There may be a q

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. or a p ...

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ a priest, a parrot (more birdieballism), a panty princess, a ....?

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for ordering the hot sauce with your box of wings.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for boxing wings when they want to fly and be free!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for boxing clever with a box and changing the subject .... again.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for no longer livingina.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Living in a penthouse now

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Hahaha awesome!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for listening to that Blackbird [SPOILER] in the Norweign Woods while you were talking to the Tax Man about the Paperback Writer that you wanted to be Back in the USSR and now you're working Eight Days a Week on here banning the Fools on the Hill et al.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for general confusion. smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for admitting confusion to a very simple banning order which calls into question your banning judgement which may be impaired due to excessive birdieballism.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for confusion-shaming, ban-shaming, and taking liberties with the use of the B[SPOILER] word without expressed consent by the avian population.

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Your honour, a retrial!

Avian law cannot be considered. Bs must follow the Humane guidlines to banning.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Not when you're a RAVENOUSbird.... Hehehe

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ And there's me thinking you were the doll in the dress!!!!!

Can't find a emoji for "disappointment" here smiley shock will have to do

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. How about this:

😞

or this:

😧

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for flying on the wrong side of the field, causing distress to Aer Lingus crew and passengers.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for endorsing Irish aviation when we know the Irish only have cart and donkey.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned while I go in and check things out first and make sure it's safe for you to enter. If I don't return, send a sucker in after me.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for factory farming of the innocent mince, mincing the mince, baking the mince and consuming the mince - - this is particularly ghastly since you are 1/4 mince on your grandmother's fathers uncle's son's side of the family...although you deny your heritage!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for those Christmas crackers you have under your top 🎩 hat which you stole from all the orphaned mince children when you ate their parents! :O

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for eating Crutch's top hat crackers without any spread on them and now you have dry mouth and can't sing me a song.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not acknowledging my flatulence rendition of "Come O Ye Faithful" and "Deck The Halls" -- it was a bit messy, but masterful nonetheless!

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Messy, but masterful smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for floccinaucinihilipilification. :)

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for making false accusations [SPOILER] about the avian population who are Polytheists and practice both Syncretism and Omnism on the wing.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for lack of inclusion for the other 4,199 religions that all birds practice on a daily basis, thus you shall not have a Christmas dinner as an additional punishment and are forced to trim the ginger with your mum as a meaningless event.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for cutting yourself while manscaping and bleeding all over your new shoes even though I warned you that pruning shears weren't the right tool for that job.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for fantasizing about women in stocking and heels running with sharp objects... again!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for stereotyping culchies.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for making me work so hard, having to switch windows and Google culchies. Now I'm soooooo exhausted. 😴

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for claiming, in paragraph 4 of exposition 12, in letter x, of roman numeral xxxIII, "punitive damages to country folk within Ireland not exclusive of the United States of America".

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for breaking the rules (reason for) of the thread.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not indicating which rules have been broken and sleeping too much.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for merely hinting what was in the box.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for suggesting that the box opened its lid and revealed its privates to a complete stranger.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because you were spotted on a street corner with your lid upside down beside you and no telling what you were showing for pennies from passersby.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for spying on my box of tricks. To be honest I was a bit sick of watching the idiot box in the corner at home so I decided to think outside the box for a bit as I was feeling very boxed in under my present circumstances (living in a box that is). And I found that exposing my box of tricks to the passersby actually ticked all the right boxes and I found myself thinking that one day if everything goes well that I could have my own space on Home Box Office.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for complications due to the upcoming Boxing Day. smiley smiley smiley

+2

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Hehe *snort

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Is this the same "snort" that the Quasigoat makes - life imitating art or the other way round?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. My snort was one that was maniacally gleeful at your expense. Quasigoat's snorts are the sounds she makes through the pinholes under her earlobes that she breathes through when she's blissfully sniffing farts.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Six of one ... such a quibbler!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. That's Mzzz Quibbler to you, dahlink.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri me likey dat Mz Q.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ Not everyone gets a day called after them - only the special ones.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. "Special" yes. 😁

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Very special ones

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because where's MY perfume?!?! You're lucky RB shares everything with me or there'd be hell to pay.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri @crutchbender: Yea, where's Delamitri's??? You promised to send her that perfume, but then again, you'd been at the tipple all day (again) and your hat was all squiffy and you had that smell emanating from your trousers (again :O )... and what is that brown stuff on the two fingers you're holding up??? smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@ Hahaha, tipple! That's my favorite new word. I was also wondering about crutchie's 2 fingers. 😳...😋

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being lucky [SPOILER]

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for claiming that Delamitri and I smell because we do share everything and what you write to offend one, offends the both of us!

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Only when you wear that perfume and nothing else (like Mz. Munroe) and that goes for Mzzz Quibbler too, dahlink.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for sharing everything with Mzzz Quibbler and being unable to become a true independent bird - plus think of your better halves!!

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not recognising that true independence comes from love and interdependence. :)

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for clearly getting infected by the contradiction virus that is going round your neck of the woods. And for inventing an "internet philosophy quotation" without permission from god.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for taking supposing to know the contradictions and auotations of god.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ *quotations

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for sneeking in a double gerund and it is not even part of this game.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for stealing my suppository stash and leaving me menthol lozenges in their place. You can only imagine what I went through. Now all I need to know is what did you do with my suppositories?

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I swapped them for RB's nasal spray so you can imagine what's going on in her house at the moment! A runny nose is about the least of her worries!!!

+1

Report comment
(5y)
+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. YOU showed me, YOU sold it to me.

Talk to the box 📦📦📦

lol

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for leaving medicine lying around so that poor little boxes can get their hands on them and create havoc in god's house.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for banning under the pretense of understanding typos and hasty sentence structure.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not listening to the following advice .....

Put the message in the 📦

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not supplying the box early enough. haha

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for downing 24 energy drinks and making me a necklace when I asked for a hyperlink. No worries though, I'll be here for you when you crash land.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not hearing my hearkening peep for help; as you predicted, I crash landed in your front garden, but you were too busy consuming the 25th and 26th energy drinks to notice whilst you madly painted the burgeoning begonias pink and blue!

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ It was a mad dash to make them all match my hair!!!😃

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for delusion bashing - one man's/woman's delusion is another man's/woman's dream.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for talking back to the greatest leader of the 20th century and all round good egg.

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Cute!

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Nobody would play D. Here playing with myself on my own. It can't be good for the brain cells. And other organs!!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. It was a funny ban, all the same. I think ol crutchie would appreciate it. 😁

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for chatting to Humpty Dumpty and causing the "great fall".

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not having the frying pan ready for the biggest omlette ever.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not having any faith or hope in a successful Humpty landing.

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri You haven't heard the ending of the story - it is not pretty, hence the frying pan. Have you heard the story of the Sixth Sense? I won't spoil it?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I don't think I've heard it. Have seen a movie called the sixth sense I think.

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri the story of the film about the movie that came out on video and is now in DVD format and available for streaming through the PPV channels smiley anyway, Bruce Willis is .... [SPOILER]

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I've seen that! Loved it

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not being appropriately freaked out by an egg monster children's nursery rhyme about falling and cracking your head open!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Bah! Banned for being squeemish about an egg and getting all excited about dragons and their eggs on GOT.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for salivating over scrambled dragon egg omlette with Quasigoat cheese. smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Oh blech, I can't even begin to imagine all the gross secretions from Quasigoat's various unnatural orifices that made said cheese.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for forgetting the Neucow butter and Hinterland Toast to complete a warrior's breakfast. And a pot of tea for two please, when you are ready.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

So banned!!! A pot of tea for two? Ahem! Grumble grumble.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Earl Grey, si vous plait? And don't dilly dally on the way dahlink. (love that word!)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Tea for 3! 😋 Earl Grey, right away, Monsieur Box!

expert
Report comment
(5y)

So banned for having a life away from PW.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for dropping your pees and double yous in public.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being boxed up with angst.

+2

master

Banned because I didn't notice you before... kidding of course smiley

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Robophone is banned for not noticing my other boxmates - anxiety, distress, foreboding and psycopathic tendencies. Apologies in advanced.

+2

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

band on the run lol/ ban on the the run

+3

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for liking the wrong Beatle and at the same time not mentioning Mull of Kintyre in your tribute to the wrong one.

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for banning out of turn and ignoring TragicMouse.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for sending the French police to inform me that you had been seen you boxing Box whilst cheesing Mousie!

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Come back ... all is forgiven.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for believing those Frenchies. Box is thinking "out of the box" and everyone know it is impossible to ignore Mz. Mouse. Mon Dieu! (literally)

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for turning tricks out of the box and not paying your pimp her fair cut.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for raising your slice of the action to 75% when everyone knows that the "fair box" rate is 24%. Heartless - putting a box on the streets with only a bag to sleep in.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for wearing sunglasses at night.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for speaking in beep boop beep so I can't understand a word you say.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for still using 1980's Radio Shack Speakers and most likely operating on a TRS(Trash)-80 DIY computer with an audio-vox synthesizer that make's everything sound like Stephen Hawking (RIP).

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone You lost me after "Banned" until RIP. I know that one! smiley

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not being a robotic phone as your name implies. smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for twerking down the boulevard and getting caught doing so on video. No worries though, I confiscated said video. P.S. I don't sit alone in my room at night watching the video over and over.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Twerking.... Bahahahaha

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for confiscating the video and continuing the PG13 censorship ruling while at the same time making it sound very interesting. Tell me more, tell me more ...

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for wanting said video s you can post it on YouTube and get over 1 million hits in an hour.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for imagining a twerking raven would clock up 10 hits in an hour, never mind one million on Tube.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned to shield you from the winged thrashing you will certainly have coming. Not sure I'm helping you though. I suspect you would have enjoyed such a thrashing.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri You got us here in the first place so thrashings all round - and she's paying. Yippee!!

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for expressing your maternal instincts despite your better judgement.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for suggesting D. maintained those human maternal instincts after the rodeo accident. Now it's all "My little pony this, my little pony that". She just wants to sell more tickets for the show.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for telling tales out of school, or in your case, therapist's office. (j/k).

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for doubting my mental stability - stability and stabbing, stabbing with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast. The doc mentioned something about hotels and eagles. Hey, it's great value for money and he says I'm more stable - stabbing, stabbing ...

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not bringing me tea and croissants 🥐 in bed like you promised in court on Monday.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Sorry bout that RB. The Frenchies are such sticklers for not letting the inmates go on walkabouts around gay Paris. You still twerking (see D. above) in the Avenue des Champs-Élysées? They might be sticklers for that too. Come visit; Cell box B, Number 13

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not sending a postcard from over there to over here. Cheep!Cheep!

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for sounding like a baby bird.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for bird shaming. Take cover!!!! I see raining bird droppings in your future.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not offering the bot an umbrella as when RB rains, she pours.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for looking up when birds fly overhead.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

Banned for sayin "SORRY" three dozen times in one hour.... :)

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for already being here and already doing that. smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not latching Box's Box. He ran off again so we'll have to lay out his favorite little treats and see if we can't lure him back to the box.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for hacking my super QWERT bioessence computer and changing all my intimate codes so I couldn't get back into my 2M account. Had to phone Bill Gates (second cousin on my mother's side) to sort it out. I've changed my latches and locks and keys so don't be trying any funny stuff like that again Mz. Non Blocked.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I may be one of the recently unblocked, but I can almost assure you that after the mandatory time passes before one can block someone again, I'll be blocked for the 3rd time and be the same clueless as I was the first 2 times. smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Does "unblocked" = "chosen one" in the Urban Dictionary? Needs to be updated me thinks.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for remaining a grasshopper. You changed your latches and locks and keys, but not your PW, so I easily gained access once again.

+1

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri AH yes grand mistress PoDEL, I remember well your lessons ...

"Never assume that because a woman has no eyes, she cannot see."

By the way, did you ever get that eye operation?

[SPOILER]

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Way over my head, unless you're calling me Mistress Mean. I'm down with that.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Blind Master Po was grasshopper's teacher in the series "Kung Fu" and where your expression comes from.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. So awesome to learn where something I've been saying my whole life came from.

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Too young to remember kung fu? I don't know how many teddy bears and little brothers suffered from what the older boys saw on this programme - me being one of them.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Just looked it up, 1972. That's a little before my prime time viewing days. I do however recall the death of David Carradine, something to do with risky sexual behavior. smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I think he may have overindulged during some activity in a hotel in Bangkok. You can get anything there - we went to Thailand for our honeymoon and sex was considered a commodity just like food and drink. They don't have the Western attitude to prostitution. Everything is for sale and there are no qualms or social stigma about it.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. That must have been an exciting place to honeymoon.

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri We were only in the city for 2 days and the rest travelling round the country for five weeks. Beautiful place - Jungle in the north, paradise beaches in the south and very economic.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned and arrested for self confessed criminal activity around my PWs and other places that will remain for police ears only.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for tattling on me. Will you accept a collect call?

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Tattling? too light in Brit English.

Where is your diehard criminal vocab gone D? ..."for ratting me out you snivelling, egg sucking excuse for a tupperware?"

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. smiley Yeah, that!!! smiley

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not choosing me to place a collect call with.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for overcharging poor criminals and not providing WiFi.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for funding the resistance! The hindrance to the flow of charge is causing all of my appliances to malfunction.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not letting Microsoft take over your computer to spend hours updating some really useless softwarey stuff and causing a stoppage in your creative flow.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for saying two words together that most virile males wouldn't even want to hear apart.

+1

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone any clues? spend and creative?

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Micorsoft, of course.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Would that be micro and soft? smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Naughty D!!! but very funny

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri And she gets in one! She shoots. She Scores. Nothing but net! The next 2 words on the list would be points and snickers. And usually in cold weather conditions. Or so I'm told.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Ahahahaaaaa, I like the "Or so I'm told."

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri smiley Still smiling about it.smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for suggesting that a robophone would have some insight into the mind of a virile male, being that your programming fell short when it came to the virility coding.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. "Hey Man, enough speciesist negativism already. We gathered here to enjoy each others company. Not as an opportunity for you to express your narrow-minded shortcomings, Mr. Bunker. Can you dig it?"~Sammy Davis Jr.

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Enjoy each other's company - sure thing man! Making you into a species - well let me think about that and get back to you.

I'll have to watch a few more seasons of Westworld first.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for contemplating virile males.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for interrupting my contemplation of virile males and females and tigers and mice.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for sexualising tigers and mice when I sexually identify as a piece of paper.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ Should we go there RB? Anything you want to get off your birdy breast?

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not bringing back any frogs legs and snails from your holiday. Sacré bleu!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not recognizing all the slugs RB brought you as homeless snails.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for costing me a fortune in time and money, scouring the beaches for delux homes (pink shells) for my new sluggish friends, after making me feel bad about them.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for making me think I was colorblind the last few days, (blues box). It's black & white box!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for discovering that it is I who is coloUrblind. I could have sworn I put a blue filter effect on it.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not having the latest "chameleon box" that has a mood setting and intuitive colour preferences.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Hey, I'm playing catch up at the moment. Give me another 6 months and the cutting edge stuff will be under control - patience birdy.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because I always thought you were a "rainbow" coloUred bird but my doctor informed me that in reality you are "Black n Black" so I only have to pay half of my tv licence charge.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for complying with the TV license charge -- F the man! :O smiley smiley smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for leaving your post, watching out for Box out on his street corner. A limousine with some questionable "ladies" just stopped and without your guidance, he hopped in! It's back to pimp school for you if we get Box back in one piece.

+1

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Ut oh. :O :O

We'll have to unbox Box and hope that he's not in-box-inated anyone's "box" with wee box-eens!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ What the box are you on about? How many coffees have you had in France?

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I'm back in Éire for one (aka Hibernia!) and I've not had any coffee.

I'm concerned you're fooling with unsafe boxes and reproducing!

:O

Report comment
(5y)

@ I only associate with tested and sterilized boxes - top quality. No dirty tupperware here.

RB there is a big leap between fooling around and reproducing. This box has had the snip with the box cutter and won't be reproducing again.

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Wouldn't that be "the cut", not "the snip"? Lol

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for setting the possee on me - I'm doing fine in the limo with the gals. Playing "hide in my box".

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Noooooooooo!

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for playing with boxes other than your lady-wife's!

+1

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ She's here too!!! Never leave home without her.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Dear god, it's an open box relationship! :O

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley STOP smiley

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ Hahahahaha

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ What happened to good old-fashioned "wife/wifey/better half". In Spanish your partner is your "media naranja" which literally means "half orange". Don't ask why, maybe for the squeeze or because ... oranges are better whole.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Are you implying that your wife has a juicy box? :O :O :O

lol

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ Mrs. Box is the best orange carrier this side of Valencia and thus know her juices. To answer your question ... it's a private matter between mon cheri and I but you can use your imagination when we get boxed in together.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. hahahahahaha

Juicy!!!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley smiley smiley

Perfect!

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for allowing box to constantly chat in the ban line.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for letting me get sucked into these conversations that I can't get out of and trying to be the voice of reason when there is none.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for implying that any Irish person is "reasonable" when there's craic to be had, and for hearing voices! smiley

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Sure and you're Banned for not realizing the poor lad's obviously suffering from cardboard mold. Instead, we should pass the hat to get him a new home.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for implying Box's box is unsanitary and potentially evicting him from the only real home he's ever known! smiley

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not wanting to promote a kickstarter campaign to get him a brand new one, forcing him continue to living in such squalor. smiley

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for targeting and profiling Box and his box and his box's living conditions.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because life is a video game and I must hold you captive until you release the cheat codes to me.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Didn't you mean "cheap, cheap" codes?? Haha

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned you heartless .... criminal!!!!

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. 😈 smiley

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

box is BANNED for breaking the ONE Rule in the Answer The Question WITH a Question Game, however funny it might have been! smiley
So There! Neener-Neener-Neener! smiley

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Robo, I can see some growing frustration with a hint of animosity from you side in relation to what you consider my complete disregard for the games rulebook.

In order not to incite further irritation, I will refrain from participation in the "Answer The Question WITH a Question Game" and please accept my apologies for any exasperation you may have felt.

Yours,

Mr. Box

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Again an overreaction on your part. I do have a dry sense of humor, yet am also stickler for fair play. For someone who's always dishing it out to others, I'm surprised you don't have a thicker skin and realize it all in good humor. Always!

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Robophone, I only dish out (seriously) to those who start with dishing the dirt in my direction in a non humorous tone. I have a good built-in humour detector (being Irish) and I can usually tell natural funny from forced funny.

It has nothing to do with a thick skin, but having a good humour detector and responding to it in kind.

I don't think our humours match, that's all. Just as I think there are enough rules to follow outside the forum so bending rules inside the forum is just a bit of fun (nothing else). Obviously you see differently.

Nothing personal.

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Sounds like a wee bit o' blarney to me! LOLOL! Just stop looking for a scrap when there isn't one, alright? Geez! Why such a buzzkill who always has to have the last word? I'm here to have fun like everyone else, okey dokey boxy woxy? Wait, I hear MJ singing about healing the world so gonna stop now. Oops! Too late. smiley . "Clean up on aisle 4!"

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Quite.

Have a nice day.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for breaking the "Never cross the forum threads" unwritten rule. Unforgivable and a heavy financial penalty is in the post.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being homeless! smiley

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for propagating the misconception that there is humour in homelessness and it is linked to aggressive and threatening behaviour. I'll have you know that I live in a very comfortable apartment with sea views and I am not being treated for any mental disorders.

My life could be compared to Cinderella (in male version) in the animated Disney production but without all the evil stepmother and the ugly sisters trappings.

Please enjoy your banning order. smiley
Regards

Mr. Box
(the artist formally known as livinginabox)

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned Banned Banned. Oh, Sorry, I gotta run!
(Get it? Banned on the run?) smiley

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone You better run or jailer man and sailor Sam are going to strip search you.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Baaned for running into the ban room and hiding there. Lol

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for trying to pull the wool over our eyes with your baad banning.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for imitating a sheep, even robotically, which confuses young lambs and causes them to stray away from the ewes thus separating family members and thereby causing mass sheep migration. 🐑 🐑 🐑 🐑

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Not to mention the problems mass sheep migration causes for poor Mz. Little Bo Peep.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not using spellcheck when baaning (see above). smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Baanneedd for nitpicking as some birds have to be very special to type at such a high level. Everyone knows that spellchecking are for those who can't accept their own mistakes.

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for granting us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the differ-....
Wait.Um, this isn't the AA blog is it?!
Sorry. Never mind.smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for unwarranted, unlicensed, unapproved and unnecessary instigation and provocation of spell check and AA slogans. lol smiley smiley smiley

PS that IS how robotically is spelled on this side of the pond...and we were first! smiley

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not having an un-cola instead. smiley

PS. Robots outlive humans no matter how you spell it. smiley

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for incongruent use of the uncola when banning and removing mystery stains from unmentionables in the laundry.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for assuming I am equipped to perform laundry services. You may want to check the box you left them in.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Oops, same time ban, you have been spared. 😁

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for leaving my panties behind when you grabbed all of our laundry to do. I find it hard to believe you simply overlooked them when they're all lying there on the floor, skid marks up.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not wearing the panty liners I bought you in that special size and not illuminating the red, pulsing light with sirens that alerts everyone within 100 miles of this dire situation.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Yes, I've received many calls, thank you. Lots of panty liner advice. Also fiber intake advice. 😄

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for going "cheap" on the panty liners. They make me itch. At least I hope that's why I'm itching. 😳

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Darn, I opted for the 40 grit sandpaper style. Was it too much?? :O smiley smiley smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for spreading that itch to box when you invited him to come over and look at your sketches of "latest" box designs. smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for passing out false information. You gave D the HOT panty liners advice line instead of the panty liners advice hot line. And that itch in the box is becoming unbearable. Please advise, over and out. smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. haha nice one.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for passing out from all excitement. Or was the 3 dozen Dunkin Donuts party box you ate while on stakeout and the sugar crash you had later? Here's a glass of Bromo-Seltzer* which can never hurt. Detective Osmosis Jones out 10-100.

*warning : This product is for temporary relief of pain occurring together with heartburn, upset stomach, or acid indigestion only. If symptoms persist after 72 hours, consult a physician.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for making me sick to my stomach. smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not sending over the itch cream. I am nearly through the corrugated cardboard with all the scratching. And two tubes for Mz "Where Are My Panties, dahlink?"

Huston, we have a problem!!

+1

Hide 12 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. That gif was hilarious though!!!

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri What gif??? :(

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ I'm working on inserting a GIF - Please explain OH! Wise Ones

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Can you convert it to a media url? Really it was okay as just a link. Was a fun surprise, like What's in the booooox?

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri so what is a media url? OK I have 4

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ It was so fitting, with Seinfeld furiously scratching himself.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri And how did you see that? I didn't. You know how to embed one of those things for future reference

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. You posted a link and I clicked on it. Took me right to the gif. It has to be a media url to embed it I think. Google has converters. Don't you quote me, because I'm not positive! ;)

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I have 4 - any in particular?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. PM me one and if I can figure it out, I'll show you.

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri You never keep these technical secrets/glitches to yourself which makes you so endearingly witty and .... I'll think of another better, louder word ... later

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Hahahaha, I didn't mean to put you out on front street, buddy. Hehe

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for mentioning the unmentionables of a lady other than your lady wife. :O

+1

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ The tubes? so what do you call them? and where are they?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. What??? Surely you don't mean what I think you might mean?

Yuck!

Report comment
(5y)

@ You don't remember ... the itch cream ... the scratching ... two tubes for Mz "Where Are My Panties, dahlink?"

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Hahaha, much cuter than the Seinfeld one.

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I know but I couldn't find the other one so ... can't beat a boy and his mutt with fleas.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Agreed! Now if I could just get my cats to do that.

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Never going to happen ... not with kitties.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Yeah, cats are just not cool like dogs. I know this and still prefer cats. Wth? 🤪

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not explaining the concept of stockings in a plastic egg. Without such understanding, a simple mistake couid scar a child for life during an Easter Egg Hunt.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for suspicion of raiding my grease stash. I know how you like to keep those parts lubed and there were greasy bot wheel tracks leaving the scene.

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for assuming I need roads to travel. Don't you recognize the "Let's Party" version of the Gadget Hat, equipped among other things the Go-Go-Gadget Helicopter. I am also equipped with a Wi-Fi satellite link. According to footage over your neighborhood at that time, there was a suspicious-looking cardboard box on a motorized skateboard leaving the vicinity, while emitting a horrendous smoke trail in its wake. I have already forwarded this to local authorities to aid in the apprehension of such the vile perp.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for waking me up with all those movies about bacon! smiley

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for calling me out as the Bacon Whisperer! My secret is now tabloid fodder. Time to come up with another game concept, huh?!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not having a game plan up your sleeve when called out of the closet. Maybe pancakes next time? Religiously safer, I am assured.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for taunting better mental health through chemistry!

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone That went completely over my head - could you give a hint as to what the connection/meaning is?

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being the only "banner" mentioning better metal health through chemistry and trying to supplant our actual thoughts and writings with those of a programmed robotic person.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not going to a proper bird doctor when faced with bird flu. It is highly contagious, you know. Keep well away from the screen when coughing please. (WHO advice manual 2013)

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for creating a world wide panic about "bird flu" when it's just some seed caught in my beak! Lol

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for getting into my seed stash again. No wonder you're flying crooked and drooling.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for "substituting" the regular seed with Cannabis Sativa which you darn well know makes me fly crooked, and causes frequent "plops" ...on your car or head. Lol smiley.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not wearing the suitable attire ie those nappies that you bought way back in the sales.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for the intentional oppression and shaming of bird plops which are natural, normal, and make your skin glow!!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not warning me to smooth the bird poop in with some moisturizer, so now I have glowing blotches all over my face.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for blaming the bird poop - that moisturizer cream sounds fishy which is what the bird poop was filled with already. Probably mixing different fish and ended up with the blowfish effect.

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for divulging classified information not yet cleared by the CDC.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for referring to the wrong agency and creating doubt in the publics bird brains as to our authenticity! We are an organic and free range bird PLOP (NOT POOP, we do poo and pee in the same PLOP for our magically formula) facial scub, not moisturiser. We are also a charitable organization because we donate all of our profits to "Ruffled Feathers" - an outreach group for abused birds all over the world. Peep!!

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley smiley smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for ruffling too many feathers and collecting money for doing it. Birdy abuse is a noble cause and deserving of something with "nobel" in the title but I just can't think of anything.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for misreading the "Ruffled Feathers" of my colleagues - - they were excited to see how many were donating, not angry or disturbed. Lol

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for passing on your bird flu and leaving me high and dry on the top shelf without even a box of Kleenex to keep me company. And me sneezing so hard there is a danger of accidents down there under the flaps!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for false warnings, "there is a danger of..." You knew good and well that this wasn't simply a possibility, but a fact that had already occurred. I didn't even have to lift the flaps to see, seeing as how I had already stepped in it!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for knowing "what's under the flaps" without even looking. :O

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not even mentioning what her feet were doing under my flaps, without her shoes on. My mother warned me about these type of feet.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for even n mentioning FEET (crusty, yellow toenails, calluses from arch to heel, hammer toes, moist texutue, and rancid cheesey smell)... NEVER MENTION FEET!!

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ A bit of an expert RB on bad feet.

So no feet fetishes in your nest?

How about shoes and socks? They OK?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I see them everywhere. I'm very careful with my feet, but most people are not, and they are disgusting!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ You are mixing with the wrong flock RB. It must be a nightmare going to the beach?

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for creating another F-Bomb word to the dictionary.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for writing "BOMB ". You know well, all sharp objects, liquids, and bombs must be inspected at the pre-ban screening and scanning, and you did not declare this FOOT-BOMB! 💣

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for giving the Evil one a mild heart attack and a few more grey hairs with all this talk of foot bombs, especially the screening and scanning.
Does no one speak English here? - we are doing streaming FULL STOP. And not on site - someplace very far away with different domain and hidden in bunker in Azerbaijan or even place more obscure to anyone who should be looking. Thank You.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Just waiting ... no rush .. I have loads of time. You just chill and whenever it is convenient then ... but not on my account ... God forbid!

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being so bored you began to talk with yourself, got into a fight .... and lost.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

You're right, and you're banned.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because when I was hiding out in your basement, waiting for you to go to the market so I could sniff your nappies, I heard Bon Jovi music playing through the vents.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because .... well, everything you just said is so wrong - on so many levels. Except, of course, Bon Jovi.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for that last remark. Nothing "bon" about their "joviality" - I would give them a "mediocre to indifferent" on the clapometer.

Go nappy sniffers!!! May your nostrils be enlarged.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. SOOOOO BANNED!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for cheering on the nappy sniffers, as to imply you support us, when in fact you are one of us. Got me to checking our history and quite possibly you are the founder. I can't state this as fact though, because the name is partially obscured by a brown smudge.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Not me ... must have been that other identity ... livingina somebody or other.

Sorry lady, was'nt even in the country at the time.

You're sniffing up the wrong tree with this. Get back to your day job (hiding in basements of unassuming birds).

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for bearing false witness against a poor, humble down on his luck box with a pu55y cat taking up residence. (yeah I saw that fake news story you are putting about). I am being invaded by alien cats - someone call imMOGGYration services.

And I need a wall round my box too - ♬who am I gonna call?♬

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. ..😁😎😻..

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for building a wall of bacon around your box. You are eating, sleeping, living and dreaming bacon. I fear that you will turn into a bacon and then your houseguest 🐱 will eat you. 😳

+1

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Funny you should say that ...

(Couldn't resist ... well I could have, but what the hell!)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Hahahaha, watch out for the carnivores!!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri My imMOGGYrant is giving me funny looks.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri pssst! I heard that Mr. and Mrs. Box play "hide the bacon" on special occasions!

Report comment
(5y)

@ Banned - it's hide the chorizo!

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. "Bacon Betrayal".

:O

How could you?!?!?!?

Report comment
(5y)

@ Well first I .... then I .... and then she ... until I .... and then she ..... BOOM!

There are a few more steps in the game and it usually takes about an hour to find it.

Fun game with the best Irish chorizo money can buy.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for suggesting I am baking a wall as I don't have the 💲5 billion to buy the cooker!!! Donations are down and this moggy is eating me out of house and home. ♬Help!♬

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not accepting the help from a homeless shelter offered last week. Offer still stands. No judgement. Just help. There's even a codependency group session available, should you feel the need to share. Corrugated Cardboard Crafting Classes can also rebuild your esteem levels as well.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone I just want the kitty gone.

Know anyone in the business? I am sure you have connections with the dog kennels. Money not a problem.

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Sorry, not my bag, man. You'll just have to let it out yourself.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for leaving me holding the bag, box and pu**y/kitty at the same time.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for putting the kitty in a box in a bag!

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Good idea!

♬Put the kitty in the box, put the box into the car, drive the car around the world.♬

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. ♬ lalala strap raw bacon to Box's head and let the tigers loose lalala ♬

smiley

+2

Report comment
(5y)
+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for favouring puddycats over tweety birdy boxes. You have to look after your own!

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for thinking cartoons are real life: you really need to think outside of the box so please spend your ban doing so. Lol

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for asking me to leave my home in order to think and giving no indication as to the subject matter. How much is a "ban" in €uros anyway?

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for running away from your bacon obligations.

+1

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone I'm through with baking - got my fingers burned once too often. Sticking to eating the stuff now.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Better get your prescription checked. You need new glasses.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Optics are fine - just some punnery gone mad.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Is that like when Bill Cosby stated he'd tried snorting coke once, but gave it up as the bubbles burned his nostrils too much?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone He was way before me - is there anything original? And I hadn't heard that BC story.

But he is a bad man and deserves the book to be thrown at him.

I didn't inhale either (just you should know) in case you hear stories.

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Can we throw one at you for not taking a Ban turn yet and holding up the game?

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for badgering co-banners and suggesting a change of pince-nez where in fact his purchase of a half decent book of punnery may be an adequate solution to all his woes.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Badgers? Banned cos we don' need no stinkin' badgers here. We have a BOX with a sign taped on it's back that reads "Tease Me, if You Dare!"

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Hey! I love badgers! They're really cute!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ Looks like a photoshotted badge!

We all know the the friendly neighbourhood badger are night owls and never pose for less than $/€ 1,550 per nude session in the dark only.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not addressing the initial ban and inventing infamous fabricated rumours that Stevie Nicks and the whole of Fleetwood Mac would be so embarrassed about, they would change the title of their major beakthrough album. shocking with a shocking emoji smiley smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

What are you on about?? You're banned. smiley smiley smiley

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Not to worry - historical musical reference before your time.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. LOL [SPOILER] shhhhh don't tell. LOL

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because I am becoming increasingly suspicious of your and Box's "smash" techniques in the Keyboard Smash game. 🤨

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not realising that there is a lot of cut throat competition in the "Smash" niche market and we are following tried and tested marketing techniques from the great Steve Jobs himself (I personally think more money for direct mailing ads but the bird isn't buying it).

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because I've figured out RB's "smash" techniques (it's all in the talons), but you, Monsieur box, well, you're just a box. Just know that I'm sniffing around and right on the precipice of finding you out!!!

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I would be extremely interested to know more about your sniffing techniques (are they used on CSI Alberquerque or Boise?)

and

How high is the precipice you are on. You will be careful, won't you?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I'm sniffing about yay high.

My techniques? Just don't drop the soap. 😁

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri smiley smiley smiley

Answered.

You look like you are holding your breath or thinking that I am going to scrubb the cat poo outta this poor, kind, innocent worker box.

BTW when you are finished with the "sniffing", we need another ban order below and I bet you will have thought of loads by the time you are finished (rubber gloves?). Be gentle.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for "sniffing" anyone without their consent, especially in the vicinity of corrugated cardboard.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for imparting the visual of sniffing Box's box on my seed sensitive self. smiley

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for obviously being jealous that she beat you to it.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned all three of ye for using inappropriate suggestions to converse behind my back flap where the moggy has scratched out a portal for herself and her grimy croonies. Paranoia is setting in due to all this observation/investigations and I can't find my "right side up" side. I am a turning into a jack-in-the-box just like Jack Nicholson in ""The Shining"

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not simply saying :

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for getting the name wrong and for changing titles without sending the appropriate memo to the fellow banners.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for continually escaping your banning box. Bad Box!

+1

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Help modern deity - Lady D. is messing with my box and brandishing soap stuff in my face and threatening to call in the feline fuzz for keeping immoggies in the box and charging rent. You are the only one who can sort her out!

You'd swear she was some sort of high and mighty "senior master" or something.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. She's only following my orders...

He hehe!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ Gawd Almighty! Is there no peace for a humble box?

I may have to go on the game, renting myself out as a money box. Or maybe even a PO box.

The shame of it all.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Hahaha, tattlebox!!!!

+1

Report comment
(5y)
+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. smiley cute

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. You'll just have to resort to that age old profession: "Box of the Night".

Not to worry, D and I will be your "Shippers".

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ This was a mock "Moderators in Moderation Learner's Case" to see how you managed in your new role to be impartial and objective.

Let's just say there is ROOM for improvement.

A report is winging its way to a very senior figure in the corporate wing of the 2M nest.

I'm afraid that "modgod" does have to answer to the BG.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Plus I need a key sheet for your acronyms. Haha

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not reading my escape clause in all my banning orders. Very small, tiny, tiny print at the bottom.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Clean up on isle 5 in the smash game.
dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Keyboard-Smas....

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for the atrocities my sniffing turned up. The sheer magnitude, bursting at the taped corners. Simply put, I am traumatized. I have feline services with me and we're relieving you of the moggy. Out of the goodness of my heart, I stopped at the dung diner's club and picked up some beetles, which will assist you by eating you some breathing room. Oh and here's some incense.

+1

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri smiley What happened to all that fancy soap? Did you leave it behind?

And that moggy will find a cage beside Hannibal Lecter who may not put up with all the poo I had to put up with?

And those scrawny 13itches hanging around trying to score some catnip for their catnaps?

I had better talk to god for assurances.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I left the soap outside your flap. Go ahead and bend over to pick it up. Better do that after you talk to God. Be easier to face him that way.

No worries, I'll keep the moggy for you until you get squared away. I'll call it Frank in the meantime.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri It's got BOOBY-trapped written all over it. You think I came down in the last soap&rinse shower.

That moggie should be locked up to protect the public.

Maybe check his papers - could be a ship jumper and have rabies and babies with rabies. Just the thought of it make me want to - SCRATCH,SCRATCH and SCRATCH some more.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. You've learned a few things from all the hard knocks on box. Alright then, smarty, I'll just pass the soap through your flap. I got you a nice chupete as well . There there, lil box.

Oops, you might be right about the kitty(?), there seems to be a discrepancy regarding species. Uh oh.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri NOW you tell me?

I am sure Voldemort had a HEX just especially for you.

And the ban doesn't stop here.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for throwing that hairball into my box in the first place (Lady, I gots the proof) and subjecting me to all sorts of demeaning treatment from those grimalkins. And I suffer from furball allergy. I am a broken box.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for refusing the box cutters when you said you wanted to "downsize".

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for trying to convert me into a ScienBOXlogy Collection box and forcing me into a box washing cult. Cutters be damned!!!! There was a chainsaw and kitchen utensils involved in the initiation ceremony.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for pretending you didn't enjoy all the attention. Come on and admit it!

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for ripping open Box's flap and exposing him while he was basking in the attention. What were you doing back there, anyway?

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for setting me up as your patsy. (Hell, I don;t even like Patsy Kline! What's that all about?). Per your request, here's your car keys, binoculars and video recorder. Why you couldn't be bothered to retrieve them yourself is now apparent Next time, I suggest you find one of the many drunken soles squatting in that encampment to be one of your minion. I'm out.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because I don't know what you're on about!?!?! smiley

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not keeping up with the gossip here.Or perhaps the indication of something more ominous. An MRI may be in order to eliminate the possibility of cranial shrinking as a precursor to dementia. It especially hazardous to birds who don't get enough of their daily early worm requirement.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Cranial shrinking, early worm requirement. smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for suggesting that RB has a bird brain that the Papua New Guina natives shrunk it in order to save on weight cost while travelling with Ryan Air which they then proceeded to spend on Indian whisky. What a hangover but poor RB may need extensive surgery, suggesting the first ever Big Bird Brain transplant outside a western zoo. Hang in there RB. Funds are on their was as Robo and D are working tirelessly on your behalf to raise the spondoolies.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Ahem! Ahem!

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not getting the spondulix in seed and plotting to transplant your box into my cranial cavity to take over my roost! Bad Box!!

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Sorted. The spondoolies are in the form of Clitelli along with full explanation in SHW game on Channel 2 of 2MTV.

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. LOL smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for suffering hallucination and seeing conspiracies where none exist. It's for your own good RB. Only here to help a bird in need.

"A bird in the operating theatre is worth two in the box" (old Chinese proverb 6th century)

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Someone needs to update his fortune cookie qoutations purchased from SumDumGoi Co.
smiley smiley smiley

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Box is banned for being too slow to post his ban!
RB is banned for not realizing that besides a good morning banning, seed is essential for a box's daily fiber requirements, especially at his age. The cardboard flap tends to get a tad crusty otherwise.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Only 2 minutes faster than the robot cellphone!

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. You should be banned for comparing me to one of those cheap, handheld cloned devices.
smiley I'm an original, one-of-a-kind unique individual. If you prick me, do I not squirt oil? smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Sorry Robo, I won't be pricking you - not my type. I am more of an iPhone type of box.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being REactive rather than PROactive in issuing banning orders.

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for making side remarks and chatting a priority, rather than taking your turn like a normal box should.
smiley smiley smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for contradicting yourself and using typing errors to stategically confuse. Also using too many emojis and laughing at own remarks which is the prerogative of the others.

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for having robot envy, which is common for cardboard-based lifeforms. And, a second ban for not appreciating good bling (by way of emojis) when you see it. BTW Nice word there "prerogative". Did you win that on Wheel of Cardboard?

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Not at all. They give big words like this one out FREE in the Irish Educational System. World class actually ...

www.compareyourcountry.org/pisa/c...

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Okay, but WHERE'S your Ban Reply?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

Report comment
(5y)

@..box..

Service resumed. Thank you for your patience.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for mistaking "bling" as intelligent interaction. It should be used sparingly to insinuate self-wit and more to show appreciation/disappreciation for other comments/banning orders.

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not having a more refined taste in art. I hate to break it to you, but that large ketchup stain on your cardboard wall is not a Picasso, my friend. It's just what happens when you don't quite tear it open enough, then squeeze a bit too hard. Those McDonald's fries were just as tasty without it, now weren't they.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because I was in the neighborhood and happened to spot you looking lusciously ripe for the banning.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for writing "lusciously ripe" and making me fiercely hungry!

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not filling your appetite with my latest "Baconized" Poster down the hall.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not getting your prescription filled for a decent pair of high grade infrared glasses so you could at least see the paint on the box, and not imagine that this box is a follower of the clown's food (unlike many of your cell phone pals).

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Dude, you're so out of touch with current events that you're banned until you can catch up.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Touchy, touchy.

Detecting circuit overheating.

Perhaps a chat with H.A.L. ?

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for introducing hypothetical events that have no explanation.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for needing an explanation from Artificial Intelligence.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for assuming intelligence exists in that part of the forum.

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for always wearing dark glasses.Taking them off occasionally should provide you a refreshing and sunnier disposition.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for attempting this clever ruse to get a look at Monsieur Box's eyes.

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for assuming (more on that later). Rhetorically speaking, wouldn't you prefer a Happy box over a Grumpy one?

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not seeing (mentioned previously - do you not read your banning orders?) that this is not a Happy Meal Box but more of a Jack in a box where you never what will pop out (Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, Dopey) nor when. A boxful of surprises. ACHOOOOOOO!

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for sneezing in our general direction (in the voice of Boris Badenov).

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for telling people to drink bleach to feel clean inside. :O ... Everyone knows you use methylated spirits for that!!! Duh!

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Rosana Dana wanted me to clarify why someone would give mentholated spirits to a sick person? Shouldn't they be drinking lots water and orange juice instead of mint juleps?
smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone methylated not mentholated lol

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ She said to say,
"Oh!.....That's different.....
Never Mind!"

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for correctly correcting the inept medical advice from Robodoc. Those glasses are indeed a top priority.

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for continually overreaching your banee to berate the previous banner. But what can we expect from someone with corrugated sawdust for brains. We'd put you in a Time Out, but you're in it, ya nin-com-POOP.(last part in the voice of Yosemite Sam) smiley

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned. Need I really say more? It's just ... so ... much ... effort. OK (waking up) for referring to people/robot friends that are beyond the sphere of non-electric domestic appliances ie., normal people, boxes and birds.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. The last part especially... smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for taking on my Eeyore persona and reluctantly making this great effort. Now when I put on Eeyore, everyone will think it is Me copying You!

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I could never compete with your Eeyore, Lady D. It is up there with Helen Mirren's Queen or Streep's Thatcher.

An award deserving sound and performance.

Report comment
(5y)
+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri If I could have, I would have banned you for forcing the sound of Eeyore singing that dreadful song:
Gloom Doom and Agony on Me
Deep Dark Depression
and Misery for Me
If it Weren't For Bad Luck
I'd Have No Luck At All
Gloom Doom and Agony on Me."

One cannot un-hear it.
Not even with the help of
a nice, cool brick wall. smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone *Heavy sigh
Not much of a day...just right for not much of a delamitri...always missing out on the good bans...

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for killing the maid by strangulation when she said she was going to the cops and tell them your son was the unknown hit and run assailant...

... Wait... That's the movie I'm watching, never mind.

Lol

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for beating me to it.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for accusing me of beating you! :O

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for hurting your hand/wing doing it.
Also for smudging up my shiny chrome-plating!
I just had it buffed!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for giving uncorroborated testimony suggesting that a beating took place, which would indicate domestic violence on a automatic manipulator of voice communication. Police records show no such incident took place and are sending some "heavies" round to box your coathanger antennae.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Coathanger antennae. smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned so you can have a B.M. smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

RB you are banned for saying I am having a Blonde Moment!!!! I can confirm that blonde is now not part of any hair colour I possess. Those were the days but I am afraid none remain.

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being as dense as Rosana Dana, She was referring to what might be politely put as a "brown out". Let's face it, at your age, you enjoy as many as possible without a prune juice chaser.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not doing a B.M. and holding your poop in. smiley

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned, since I am a robotic phone, I do not have a B to have an M with.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned (under the Trade Description Act 1968) for claiming robotic tendencies towards an answering machine when lacking the basic letters. You are short of at least 24 more in my estimation and probably a few numericals to boot.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for packing your boxes and running back to this thread whilst I was inserting the enema...

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being obsessed with all things poop-related.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩

Who, me???? 💩

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ If you hadn't left me in the lurch with only a Reply option, I would've banned for you (and I can't believe I's citing one of Box's pseudo-regulations) using non-site-sanctioned emoji's, which, by the way, are also not size-regulated, requiring a microscope to realize it can only be a poop-head emoji; which comes only by deduction - not visual recognition.

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone I'm telling you - get those glasses Bot - special offer in Spec Save 2X1 and they fit them for you. Your winnie emoji shows the extent of your problem my friend. BTW the advice is free.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned by my good friend, 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩... Who has multipled since last I banned you, as you were caught eating ALL the pies for pie eating contest on your own time, hence producing a proliferation of pie poo 💩!

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for creating one giant clean up on aisle #2, here @2 TWO-MOVIES
P.S. You'll probably be demoted for this and back to pecking seeds off the parking lot.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not serving up that ice cream on a dish. I'm not proud though and I brought my own spoon.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for acknowledging that poop as ice-cream as it is clearly a wallnut whip with a silly face

Spoons ready.

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for forcing me to break out my Banhammer, from my Robo-Utility belt.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for wielding that caliber of hammer around such a sweet and innocent group. They've all run off, cowering in fear of this forecast.

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Your Banned, Banned, Permabanned For spreading those lies.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for getting me all excited about your big banhammer, then doling out wittle wuv taps. "Permabanned"... smiley 😉

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for mashing my spuds whist taking a bath! :O

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ In my defense, I was trying to conserve water, washing myself at the same time as scrubbing our dinner spuds.

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Both Banned simply because you didn't think I'd go there!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

WTH!!!!!! Can't leave you lot alone for a couple of days and I come back to hammers, child abuse and alien splatting. Robo, you are banned for introducing violent and downright dangerous tools of your trade into a highbrow and civilised game. Shocking!!!

I think I am having one of my turns. Good grief ... well I never. You ought be locked up in some recycling prison. Children, [SPOILER] close your eyes. This game has now officially gone from PG 9 to RRR rated.

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for crawling out from under the rock (or is it a box) where you've been lurking for the pat 3 day. Now, THAT would be shocking, if you were'nt such a drama queen.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not knowing that I reside in Trump Tower where I have been living since I haven't been Livinginabox.

Now Dahlink, I do think you should tone down on the violence a smig, and let your algorithms do the talking, if we are eva gonna get any work done round here bottyboots. smiley

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Sorry, you've been evicted, "Dahlink!"

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for leaving me with the fake moggie all this time. It wakes me up at night sucking on my toes. What the hell is it already?

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Oops!

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I thought you were talking to Trumpie Boy.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Nope, was slow on the speech to text, haha. Would go a lot quicker if I didn't have to correct my dumb spellchecker.

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I have been teaching him the new "Doctors and Nurses" game from "the Roman Polanski school of everything goes".

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned Robo, for unnatural and highly unfair speed on the keyboard, what with your advantages and all. Some digital communication, I'm sure. Hmmm.

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned, for sleeping in, due to Box sucking your toes all night.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

And you're banned for not knowing sh*t about moggies and boxes. Get a licence to play here please. Boxes don't do the toe sucking bit!

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I'm considering turning Frank the moggie loose in 5 word story. Quasi could use a playmate and I need sleep!

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Great - but as you know he's not your normal pu55y. Things may get a bit hot and heavy when he gets going.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for inappropriate and unappreciated language today. Besides, the "I don't inhale" excuse is tired and used up.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone In the "birds and the bees" game the moggie does the sucking.

Boxes have other, let's say, "higher" abilities

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

And Banned for saying that I am unappreciated. That hurt big time bottyboots.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. only joking robo - water off a box's back.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for the strange noises I just heard coming from your box. Do I need to investigate?

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri You will either need a search warrent or a moustache like Tom Selleck.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not showing exactly where your mustache is located. smiley smiley smiley

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley you are fast [SPOILER]

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Bahahahaha nice one [SPOILER] [SPOILER]

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for leaving me speechless with your moustache banning order and still awaiting a response from the PI concerned.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for mustache peeping and the over application of mustache waxing products. :O

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for knowing Box was feigning speechlessness as he's aware that PIs do not need warrants. However, the suddenly recent appearance of graffiti on his box stating "Mustache Rides 25 cents" above a slot marked "insert Here" does warrant further investigation.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for inserting mustaches into the nether regions for 25 cents. It should've cost one dollar and you should've been wearing protective clothing.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for underpricing our quality products.

Here you have a sample of our St. Valentine's Boxful of Happiness special offers ...

These can be transplanted onto various regions (including "nether").

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Nice to see you out in the daylight sporting those trendy sunglasses!
Somehow, sunglasses just don't seem to make me feel as cool as I thought they would.

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Perhaps a shade brighter?

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not personally demonstrating one of your products visibly and preferably non-nether regionally located.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for jumping the gun and not following proper marketing etiquette - must create interest and an air of mystery around the product but seeing as you are hyper impatient ...

Introducing the core product in the St. Valentine's Boxful of Happiness line of ... Moustachio Romance

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for making me laugh so hard I blew Brussels sprouts out my nose. :O

...come on, the first to make a pic of that WINS!!! smiley smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@
smiley smiley smiley

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for making "Going Green:seem gross.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Hey, I'm Irish, we WEAR the green! lol

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for confusing your Brussel Sprouts with those infectious funny things floating in front of a hairless nose. Just so that everyone is singing from the same gardening book ...

With kind permission from Woody Cock's Book "Party Time in the Garden"

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Well done!

Judges?

Do we have a winner in brussels sprouts out the nose for RB competition???

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for always having to have the last word, not to mention the cruelty to such an innocent creature.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Permission was given by RB to photograph on of her friends at the party. Apparently Brussels Sprouts is the cavier of the raven world. Who would have guessed?

(© All rights reserved - no animals nor humans were hurt in the making of this work of art)

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because I'd like to take a crack at having the last word. Can't wait to see how that works out for me.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for saying the word "crack" around box's flap, which is open for some odd reason. go figure. As far as these games are concerned, there is no "last word" so you're safe. Except you're banned, so you have to sit this round in the (dare I say) Penalty Box. (What's that all about?)

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not appreciating that the Irish invented the word "craic" and it is to be always found around my box. Please compute and store in hard drive memory for future reference.

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for needing new glasses to discern the difference between the words crack versus craic.It's also best to wear your beanie snugly to keep both mind and body warm.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for leaving me in the penalty box and never bothering to check on me. Thankfully, RB fed and watered me and eventually Box came round and left the flap open, as he does, and I was able to escape.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because of turnips.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned to prevent you from blowing turnip chunks out your nose when you snort laugh.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because those weren't snorts and because it wasn't RB, it was me. You did have the turnip chunks part right, though.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for "Watergating" the event, while holding the grocery receipt from the produce store.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for politicising such a traumatic event and preventing humanitarian aid from reaching the afflicted noses. Have a digital heart and give her a kleenex (probably a box of them), bot!

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for whatever you're smoking. And even though I resemble one, I am not a "bot" you should slur, sir. Please reread the guidelines, where she states "...keep it friendly (don't make it personal)"

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because frankly, I'm missing something. Like planes are doing flybys over my head. No worries though, it is a perpetual state for me, one that I'm quite accustomed to.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for trying to change your description, because over in this part of cyberspace we use the "duck test" to defining objects like your good self.

If you look like a bot, go all drama queen like a bot, consider it "personal" when called a bot - then Holy Cow there must be a bot in there somewhere.

+1

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Oops, my apologies monsieur box. We banned at the same time.

Well, just so you know how serious things have become and so you understand my ban below...this is what is in store for you while I'm in class.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri But that would be blatent boxism!! Help!

Call the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Boxes.

Call 911.

Call God.

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. That's a brand new roll. Plenty for 911 and the Box Society too. God is on my side. 😈 ;)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

Report comment
(5y)
+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Lurkio I was thinking of one closer to home with the twinkle in her raven black eye, and holding a GOT torch.

But there is never one around when you need one! Bloody deities!

Report comment
(5y)
+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I'd watch out Lurkio when she produces one of these - it means trouble for someone with your name ie., you.

Best lurk the hell outta here!!!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I'm young (ok maybe not that young), free, and single, so if bright pink bondage tape is the worst that's gonna happen, I could maybe probably live with that...

Besides, I'd have to be caught first...smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri hahahahahaha!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned and yes, I have been lying in wait for you! I bought a roll of pink duct tape with your name on it. Guess what I'm going to do with it while I'm in class today, expanding my vocabulary so I don't get in trouble in the other game threads. Muahahahahaaaaaa

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Nothing too kinky I hope. On second thoughts, someone once told me it is only kinky the first time!

But u can't mess with the pu55y and the flaps.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for using bright pink bondage tape to cover over the real reason for taking Lurkio and le Box on that high speed car chase through the Deep South. To stuff our faces with your secret fried chicken recipe and seafood gumbo and take advantage of Lurkio while having his siesta by drawing silly pictures on his forehead. Poor Lurk. He didn't stand a chance.

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because:

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because GORILLA TAPE!

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley smiley smiley

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Double banned by

Hey, it's T-Rex. No reason required.Just fast feet..

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for repetition of the same joke, that has lost its wit in its overuse. Time for an Eeyore moment ... "not much of a joke, and no hope of things getting funnier. Hee Haw"

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for making an "Eyeore" of yourself as usual.

BTW : Loving the pink ribbon on your tail. Goes well with that pink tape.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Always aiming to please Robo.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for more (yawn) repetition. Some originality would be very much appreciated from the kitchen appliance. You must have more interesting pre-programmed responses or have we reached the end of your coding?

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for escaping from your pink bindings and sneaking out of your box!

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri smiley smiley smiley

(in lieu of more Thumbs UPs)

[SPOILER]

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Thank you! Fun stuff.

[SPOILER]

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri [SPOILER]

Now, go ahead & ban me! I can't wait to see what's next in your devious banishment plans!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Again! This is my third attempt as apparently I am using words that I shouldn't be using.

Nice one D.

This might get posted if I keep it short and I won't mention ...

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Well, the vote is in. You've won the Best Ban Award!

However, that also means you're banned.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for morphing into the Roombaphone and going above and beyond the call of duty while cleaning here ...

Candidate for a runner up spot on the podium (might need to be careful up there though).

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Awww, so cute!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for interrupting household chores. As you have banned the bot, you must now take over its duties and for the duration of said chore, be known as Scuttle Box.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Hey, now! Banned for endangering the life of our favorite cardboard lifeform! You know when he gets wet, especially with warm, soapy water. It's worse than with Mugwais. Not to mention that sickly wet cardboard smell; a cross between cat pee and wet dog. It's also just not Kosher, I tell ya. It's a worse offense than letting your Cap'n Cronch go soggy.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for indecent exposure and exposing yourself to the elements.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri funny

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for having Bot-Blindness. That's my 3rd cousin twice removed, the Red Sheep of the family. And, so you don't confuse me with other relatives, this is my drunken grandfather with Jack Palance-envy while visiting me here in Hawaii.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Totally banned for ignoring my invitation to participate in the OSCAR2019 game even though the box raised the bacon game to a new level. Disappointed Robo!

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being sooo Aunt Esther from Sanford & Son.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Well if you want to put some nondescript, cliche, sad excuse for ignoring an invitation ... then that is worth a banning.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for donating shaved pubic hair to a charity wig shop. :O :O :O

+3

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for "going there" with that [SPOILER] creature*.

Especially after loaning him the rusty sheep shears at 35% daily compounded interest. smiley

*[SPOILER]

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for overworking your circuits on all those C words.

[SPOILER]

Self praise is no praise and the first sign of insecurity. Le Box 2019

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I also admit to being a bit of a c**t, but only to those that really deserve it. smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for [SPOILER]..

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ RB, I think you may be hitting that "Keyboard Smash" Game a tad too much, by the looks of it! smiley

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for letting the cat out of the bag and not even trying to catch the poor thing. She'll end up with the sniffles.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because it never fails, every time I let you out of the box...

+1

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I am getting dizzy looking at it!!!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Just imagine how I feel, with you scooting in circles around me!

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri But I am not the dog. I thought we cleared that up ages ago.

I am the shapeshifter who is sometimes the inadequate anti-hero "le Box" and at other times, home to the Moggie.

No doggie, and no doggie doo either.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Well I couldn't very well put your naked butt out here in public, so I used ol Stoli here to give everyone a more polite image of why you were banned. 😁 No doggie doo.

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Much appreciated from me and everyone using the site as it wouldn't be a pretty sight (white, skinny, bum fluff not to mention the spots, scars and other wars it has been through). good idea!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. OMG, admit it. You just copy and pasted that description from my Tinder profile! 😳

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri What's Tinder - something to start a fire with?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I think it's a dating site. 😄

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri So what is that all about????

Pray tell Mme. De La Metrí.

Some social experiments?

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for putting animal porn up for sale and not sharing the income with the other animal lovers here. Donations to sniff n' scratch foundation.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Oh that's icky. As you know, in the land where men are mean and sheep are afraid that gives me the heebie jeebies! :O

I know you're messing though, so no harm, no foul. :)

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not boxing and shipping the Alubias de Tolosa you promised from your box region of Spain. Box it and ship it!

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not admitting that beans have a serious effect on your methane footprint and you are under doctor's orders to keep the "gas popping" to a minimum. Sorry! The crate of wine however IS in the post!

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for obvious fatal gender blunder. You've crossed a line that males should NEVER cross with females of any species. Females do NOT "Pass Gas!" And, even if they admit ownership of said noxious odor, it still never happened. Now, whilst you're awaiting the wrath, fury and final judgement, the rest of us are putting on protective gear to (hopefully) survive the fallout. Good luck, it's been swell knowing you and may that invisible entity in the sky have mercy on your soul.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not knowing your clients a bit better by now. Everything goes.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not stating WHERE everything goes??? :O

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ In its proper place, my dear.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not realising that this thread is the equivalent to Cole Porter's song ...

In olden days, a glimpse of stocking
Was looked on as something shocking.
But now, God knows,
Anything goes.

Good authors too who once knew better words
Now only use four-letter words
Writing prose.
Anything goes.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being correct. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for keeping me up for 7 days on kitty crack until I was hallucinating so bad that I got arrested for prostituting myself to a light pole.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Funny, funny D smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for the outrage caused by a certain moggie and carer - and it wasn't just pole dancing!

Cut the Kitty Crack Crap Now!!!

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Oh dear, what has become of you, Box? Here, let me help fix you up a bit.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Clearly a photoshoppe montage put together by the amateurs at "stuttercock".

And you can keep that bright pink bondage tape well away from Les Boxettes and store it with all those fluffy, battery operated toys on the top shelf.

We've had dealings with your type before, and it didn't end well for the moggy (still in therapy and on medication) - final warning.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for subliminally putting that song in our heads that we cannot get out!
Kitty Crack Crap and I Don't Care
Kitty Crack Crap and I Don't Care
Kitty Crack Crap and I Don't Care...

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for allowing a subliminal message to short circuit your stabilizers. ***Urgent Alert*** The bot known by some as "Robophone," last scene stomping through the city, destroying everything in its path. A few witnesses swear they heard it trying to communicate as it went by, "Kitty crack crap-DERP Jimmy cracked corn-DERP Kitty crack crap-BUT I DO CARE!" We urge you to stay out of its path.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Is that a scene from "Jesus Robo! Superstar" or the new digital version of "King Kong" ?

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for putting "last scene" intsead of last seen. This clearly proves the hoax you tried to perpetrate, but subconsciously admitted to making a fake video! Most notably, since RoboPhone has NO feet, only cushion pads to rest upon. Shame for defaming a handicapped robotic lifeform. smiley smiley smiley

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Dammit!!! Betrayed by my own Samsung and its dastardly spell checker. Boy, you phones stick together, yeah?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri If in doubt, I always blame the tools too D.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for making a scene. smiley [SPOILER] smiley smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for banning yourself for a month and leaving me with nobody to poke with a stick this whole time. I almost imploded with all of this pent up need to terrorize someone. POKE!!!

+2

Hide 1 reply...

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for Benderism and poking around in dark and damp holes that are long past their sell-by-date. Shame on the poker. Poor Pokee.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for fostering endless word games when there are still thousands of movies here that aren't going to review themselves.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for resisting the inevitable! There are still plenty of television programmes awaiting you as well ;) your choice.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not appreciating that the games are the release valve for watching high/low quality movies and series. These are the way to let the steam off that has built up. Sometimes a "word" or a "ban" may bring an episode/series/movie to the fore and thus help in the game or remind one to watch the said feature.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for releasing the valve too quickly and steaming up the window. How am I going to get my peeping tom fix if I can't even see inside?

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for banning the hairless pink Tom moggy which is making great efforts in developing cutting edge waxing agents to remove the stubble. The evidence speaks for itself...

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for shaving that Tom's fur to make your knitted hat. Now you have a cat hat for your cat box.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone And now for a cat nap.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for suffering from the condition of Robosexuality which I discovered quite by accident during the "Slightly Harder Word" game (plug!plug!) and further investigations have uncovered that you are not alone.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for making improvements, expanding and developing without getting a single permit.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for presuming Box's expansion and improvements are made of the now inferior cardboard [SPOILER]

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Ooooooo, Box has gone all fancy!!! Hope he still has time for us commoners.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I believe the addition included rooms for guests! Shall we hint at an invite or just show up with boxes of box??

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ We should totally just drop in unexpectedly. Could catch him doing something blackmail worthy. 🤑🤑 Hehe

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Moved from Trump Tower - too much attention from the plebs. Currently residing in a beach box ... visitors welcome.

Cheap flights to Spain available via Ryanair.con

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I'd never get off that balcony unless I was getting in the water.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for taking leave for weeks due to sitting in your top hat and requiring not just hat repairs, but a specialised hat-bum-extraction! :O 🎩

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for letting them steal your hat and insert it up your bum! A hat probe!!! :O

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for going where no man dared to go. smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not coming to visit me at my new box. (See above) Oh well. Maybe next time.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not giving me the address of Le New Box! I was hurt. :( (Ban may be lifted by inclusion of directions to visit you, Mrs Box and all the wonderful boxettes...).

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Follow the mark of the Bull Horns (as the crow flies) and then east along the River of Dreams until you get to the End of the Rainbow. We are two doors down.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Beidh mé ann ar ball beag. :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ Beidh mé ag fanacht. Ceart go leor.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because I always pick paper and lose to you, but just you wait. One day when you least expect it, I will pick rock.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being totally green with envy at the piano playing tools (above) that had all gone by the time you got to the top of the queue. So sad. They only had the chubby, cigar smoking ones left.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Hahahahahaaaaa

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because...well, that's just not how this works, Monsieur Box. That's not even a Box Turtle!! smiley

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri That's class!! haha

I love turtles. :)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ So does Box. 😏

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I thought it was a bodyboard! I swear!!!

And can I have an Amazon BOXman for Christmas - just like that one, when he's figured out what he is doing?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I believe you. 😇

Haha yes, as soon as he's got it all figured out.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being here when we could be out causing all sorts of fun shenanigans and eating BBQ!

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ OMG I want that Shrimpkabob!!!! smiley
Shenanigans, YEAH!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Woo hoo! It's a date! :)

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for soliciting Red Meat which is bad for humans.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being a red meat lover and not banning that green fir tree branch sticking out the side of the steak. It is not even vegetarian - looks like the left overs of someone's Christmas tree. It is against all Health and Safety regulations known to Steakhouses everywhere.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. 👍👍👍👍👍

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. 5 is overkill, but one was too short. 😂

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being incorrect on two points. "1" : Vegetarian relates to a person or animal, not an inanimate object. And "B" : That is parsley, a traditional garnish renowned for it's ability to freshen one's breath. Thus removing the stench of dead masticated bovine still emanating from between the consumer's teeth.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for confusing the reader with you combination of numberical listing ("1") and then switching to an alphabetical listing ("B") - Shoddy programming robo.

Banning order number two comes for having a limited dictionary and knowledge of the use of the English language. The word vegetarian is also an adjective to describe something ...

It is not even vegetarian - means that it would NOT be suitable for vegetarian's (noun) consumption (nor carnivore, for that matter)

PS Used Merriam-Webster as your circuits may overload on Oxford or Cambridge.

PPS I have seen a lot of parsley leaves (even checked google images) and none of them looked like what is on that plate.

For fresh breath, may I suggest a mint.

+1

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Looked like a sprig of rosemary to me, next to that steak.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri You have a keen eye D for all things botanical. My money's on your expert opinion.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. My upvote isn't registering, so 👍👍👍

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I must have gotten so many downvotes!!
Deep breaths into a paper bag, that's what the doctor told me.

Especially when you get the feeling that you are being boxed into a corner!!

Unpopularity is the new ... I'll have to think about that one.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. It's a compliment. ☺ You're on someone's mind.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Hmmm ... The Elvis version or the Willie Nelson one?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I live between Memphis and Nashville! It would be blasphemous for me to choose one over the other. 😳

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because OMG, how many times do I have to rescue you from the dumpster? Obviously the turtle's husband was furious. Between you and I, I don't think he bought the whole bodyboard thing.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri smiley brilliant!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Very funny dahlink.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for opening up a whole box/tin/can/container of worms by revealing some very private pictures of my identical twin brother who is basking in my glory and getting himself in a whole heap of turtle turd. So embarrassing.

And are you taking the photos? Mmz D - how could you stoop so low? [SPOILER]

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I have no shame. I will crawl through dookie for a good photo.[SPOILER]

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Always a ready excuse for every occasion.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for withholding the pictures / evidence of Box and The Turtle Wife's union (note Box lurking in the background of the picture! As if! :O)

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Awwww, so adorable. I wonder which one is Box Jr. Oh, Box' brother Jr I mean. *wink wink snicker

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not reading the above explanation. The brother (CRATE) creates problems wherever he goes now and as you can see he looks nothing like moi. He doesn't even speak English as he has spent most of his time in a warehouse in Lima. Mrs. Turtle comes from the same region and that is the only reason why any "bodyboarding" went on.

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. What about your these box "reproductive" leavings, then???

It matches your DNA! :O

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley smiley
Reproductive leavings

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Precisely!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ Leavings or stayings?

Jeez RB, when did you join CSI?

That looks more like woodchip dookie (a D word). Not something from a real BOX's loins.

Shavings perhaps.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Now, now, now...denying parentage is not a very nice thing, Father Box.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for ignoring the warning signs and messing around with Dr. Banner's Gamma Ray machine!! smiley smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Oops, I banned out of place!! Sorry Monsieur Box, I skipped you.

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)
+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri On another note, I think that costume is cool!

I want one!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ Thanks pal. 🤗🤗🤗🤗

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Always. 😊 🤗🤗🤗

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri No problem... most welcome ... may it continue.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for missing so much time here as I missed you and you hurt my sense of crutch bending family. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for missing that Cruchie was here less than 24 hours ago. There must be a reason of the expression "birdie brain" .... memory problems perhaps?

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for keeping tabs on crutchie. You know how paranoid he gets. We mustn't set him off again to where he ends up taking another "vacation."

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri You do like your photographic evidence, don't you Mme D.

Have you started with the satellite snaps yet?

No one will be safe from your telescopic lens [SPOILER]..

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I am the 👁 in the sky.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Sounds like you have a bit of a lyric there. You could do something about reading minds and making fools and stuff like that ... just an idea.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I will admit that The Alan Parsons Project went through my head while writing that, haha.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for using paparazzi-style tactics to photograph upstanding citizens in compromising positions that have perfectly explicable justifications and selling the negatives (because you still haven't got into the digital age) to that rag The National Expirerererer. Double shame with peanuts on top.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

This banning order has no precedence and has all the hallmarks of the script from "The Purge".

Carpet banning has no basis in Banning Order Law (BOL) and as we have seen, banning orders are only issued individually for specific unsavoury actions.

The previous ban did not mention any reason for banning an individual and thus is not recognised. I propose that this ban be lifted pending an injunction and the BANNER be put on the rack while the BANNEES consider the consequences of such blatent abuse of BAN POWER. I rest my case, my hat and my coat.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for all this and more; wordiness, verboseness, loquacity, garrulity, talkativeness, volubility, expansiveness, babbling, blathering, waffling, prattling and jabbering. Fact.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for the condition you left Mrs. Box in. I'm not even going to speculate on how she got that way, but she seems quite happy, so that's good. Would you like to borrow some pink duct tape?

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri What an unbelievable likeness, except for the piggy nose. Are those tattoos? Not her style.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for suggesting doing things to Mrs. B with pink duct tape suggestively. Boxes prefer the old-fashioned ropes and whips and handcuffs when playing "police and thieves".

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Phew! I thought I was going to get banned for my perverse spying. Thanks for going easy on me buddy. 😉

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I think I already banned you for that but you haven't heeded the warning so ... like Al Capone, we will have to get you on the smaller charges (tax avoidence, s&m violations, messing with BOXer shorts etc)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Hahahaha!!

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

banned for always being a proper smartass and never sharing the joke smiley

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@uunboundd smiley

It's a "be there" joke and I am laughing on the inside. Amazon cracks me up!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. "be there"? i take it you're not same day delivery, sad.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@uunboundd It is literally "side splitting" for us boxes.

Sorry, we are the "next day" crowd.

+2

Report comment
(5y)
+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for making us come after you when we were just about to sit back and relax. It was a good effort, but nobody ever really gets away.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri wouldn't have to come after me if you quit giving me Jenny's number 😒 Tommy finna kick me in the arse sideways if call her again

Report comment
(5y)

@uunboundd (hmmm, should of banned for this)

Report comment
(5y)

@uunboundd No worries, I keep a journal. All your transgressions will come out in the ban thread.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for all of these duplicitous actions you take, forcefully banning the lot of us without pardons or exonerations, yet you flash that peace sign around everywhere you go. I'm starting to believe you were never interested in peace at all. Shameful trickery and sleight of the hand, if you ask me.

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri you certainly got his number lol smiley smiley too funny and/because its true!

stronglang.wordpress.com/2015/10...

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@uunboundd Wow, I went in there to skim the blog and ended up reading the whole thing and comments too. Thanks for sharing this. Definitely enjoyed it. 👍👍👍

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri So you must have got some fantastic ideas for banning that poor excuse for a banana crate.

Banning time is open and the clock is ticking.

+1

Report comment
(5y)
+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri yeah, i thought about hoarding the knowledge smiley but i knew that blog was something you would really appreciate.

you're welcome :)

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not heeding the previous banning order re: verboseness and blah-di-blah-di-blah. Trusting you are in good spirits.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for taking your prototype box body out before I could finish it and what's this? Wait til I tell the moggie what you've replaced it so easily with. smiley You even look busted, haha.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I am so banned (in a good way).

smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not even changing your hair colour and obviously wanting to be caught.

Spotted this memorabilia on ebay selling for $250+ (about 20 years old now) and after some background searches by a "friend" in the secret services, discovered that having retired from the "My Little Pony" gig, you are now in the witness protection program for "outing" the other ponies as drug traffikers for the Columbian Cartel.

+2

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. OMG, I can always count on you to uncover my dark secrets and take them out on front street!
👍👍👍😉

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri The 2MOOBY Enquirer has just ordered a follow up with even more "darker secrets" dahlink, so as a professional courtesy, expect the worst.

Background music - Digging in the dirt (Peter Gabriel)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. You're going to be very busy with a project like that. 😈

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Very.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Dude!smiley "...having retired from the "My Little Pony" gig, you are in witness protection for "outing" other ponies as drug traffikers..."

I died choking on designer covfefe reading this. Sumbuddy shud prolly ban my corpse?

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not sharing that sooner. It would have made a better poster than that Raquel Welch one in Shawshank.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for sucking all of the porntastic fun out of the room.

+3

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Of course "blowing" is the choice of reference in the world of pornography and most licensed dentists recommend "Oral B" after a long "Oral" session. Now you can imagine what the "B" stands for. So banned for skimping on the explanation and lack of verboseness in this instance.

PS It's Monday in Spain so everything OK churchwise.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. :) ...👍

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I know, I am getting down votes ... but life goes on. Crunchy wouldn't do THAT.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being a "leak"y Box!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

WTF? Where do you get a box that big? and what is that cable for? In a basement? FFS D. You are putting the shivers up my spine!!! Banned for being box scary.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. This is just one of my spook tactics. Muahaha! 😈

If this doesn't work, I may try blackmail, if I can dig up some dirt of my own. It's been rough, though. You're boxed up pretty tight. 🤨

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri The dirt is at the bottom [SPOILER]

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Whoa, banned for surprising me. 'Tis not an easy thing. Thumbs up on the second one.

+3

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

My sincerest apologies to all Banners and Bannees for inappropriate and unacceptable language and not playing the game in the spirit that it was created for. I stepped over the line and I'd like to thank Cruchbender for pointing that out.

If I have hurt anyone's feelings by doing this, I am very sorry.

Yours sincerely,

A very embarrassed box.

+5

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

lol, you are so banned! smiley
banned for not pleasing all of the people, all of the time.

+4

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for leaving that child in poor Box this whole time. There is no bathroom in there! Sigh, no telling what I'm going to find when I go lift the back flap.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not realising a selfie when you see one - uunbound has been caught in a time warp since the first Star Wars film, thus the light saber and NHS glasses. That was Father Box doing the honours of being a penalty for a day. (sniff, sniff - oh the memories)

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for squandering all of the money I gave you for self defense classes. I'm not even going to ask what you spent it all on, because I think you have learned your lesson. The hard way.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

[SPOILER]

Banned for bringing up so many terrible memories of boxism and what we had to do to get on the same page as the other minorities when in fact the number of boxes are estimated to be x10 the human population. So, totally banned and the money went to "find a box a home" charity working out of Alburquerque USA.

The contents...

and the culprit

Poor Uncle B.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for starting a fake box charity when the money is going to support the illegitimate half turtle children you refuse to acknowledge!

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley smiley smiley

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for displaying a graphic and explicit depiction of an attempt at inter-species reproduction!

Somethings just simply cannot EVER be unseen!

And OMG! To think of the negative impact their unholy union and subsequent offspring will have on our society in general and the USPS specifically!

I mean, isn't the Postal Service slow enough as it is?

Do we really need slower boxes?

That's just not right.

No!

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Ahahahaaaaa!!!
subsequent offspring

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not revealing your superstar status in the new NETFLIX series "Love, Death & Robots".

You were spotted in full costume during the filming of E02 (The Three Robots) and it is very obvious that your character is 11-45-G.

Any chance of a digital imprint?

Rumour has it that your performance may garner an honour or two!!!! WOWOWOW

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned as you need to get new glasses!

That's clearly a generic, fully articulated robotic lifeform complete with legs.

Were as I am a robotic telephone with style and panache. Hence the custom chrome-plating.

Although flattering, I would highly recommend you discontinue getting your information from tabloids such as that rag Weekly Word News.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Trust me on this one Robo ... have a look at the episode. I think you'll enjoy it.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I just got fitted with the new glasses last month so vision cannot be faulted in this case. But may be it was more the character's personality.

Anyway, you are banned for not bothering to ask Santy for a pair of legs for your Robomas festival. Any 21st century bot wouldn't be seen dead without at least daywear and eveningwear legs and leggings.

[SPOILER]

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. It's a toss up of what's worse as a President: A talking toupe or a sentient yogurt!

+2

Report comment
(5y)
+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for selfishly receiving new glasses when your unacknowledged half turtle children have inherited your poor vision and require vision assistance to search for food! :O

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for spreading these malicious rumours that were catagorically denied and explained away in a perfectly natural way.

Let's put this to bed for once and for all ... my bigger brother, CRATE while working in a warehouse in Lima, had the pleasure of Mz. Turtle's company for the time he was there. Mz. T was unmarried at the time and as the gestation for box turtles takes up to 90 days, Mz. T became Mrs. T in the meantime and all was well in the Turtle home.

Thus the moral of the story must be ...

There once was a young turtle called Tina,
Who had a fling with a crate down in Lima,
Finding some buns in the oven,
As a consequence of the love-in,
She ended up with a Mr. T and a baker's dozen.

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. smiley Love it, but just have to say, those shades look really familiar. 😏

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Box is quite clever with this storytelling charade!

We will not be fooled!

The babies are half box, not half crate! :O

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@ Hahahahahaha

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ Me thinks that be a homeless turtle and not a boxy one. two thumbs for effort RB

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for ostracizing your children thus forcing them into one small box because there isn't anyone left to stand up for their them! Ban the Box for not integrating his half box children into society!

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Only that Crutchie got there first I'd have you ass in jail for overcrowding probably 20 poor South American immigrants into a very small (no windows) box room with no toilet facilities and those poor things at the bottom - how will they breathe?

This is shocking! Immigrant welfare, housing welfare, health and safety not to mention rent payment and all those taxes you haven't declared since 1993.

Good God RB - have you no decency?

And I suppose you have been making the odd pot of turtle soup for the Chinese restaurant next door. How awful.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not listening to me when I warned you about hanging around in Bizarro Opposite world. Now you're inside out and backwards, plus your guts are dripping everywhere and they smell funny. Stay off my furniture until you dry out a little. Or at least put down some plastic before you lounge in my easy chair.

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for giving me a 3/4 full colostomy bag! :O

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

banned for not remembering why you'll never receive a full one again! smiley its a miracle that poor creature survived ..

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for feeding so much chocolate to that poor possessed mutt. Don't you know it is dangerous for the demon inside.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for "boxing" (or is it "housing"??) the offending chocolate and selling it in back alleys where you hid amongst the crates!

Box in his confectionery disguise!!

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for exposing me to Box's hoard. smiley I ate half of his innards and now I look like uunboundd's doggie but from both ends! I'm afraid we're going to have to get Box back on nappy duty.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Skillfully hidden between the sickness makers can be found said nappies with the latest technology provided by Robophone and his sidekicks from three robots. Take as manay as you need but remember, when the clock strikes 12, the nappies are not under guarantee and stranger things have been known to happen.

When crutchie was a little smaller and so transport is on hand ...

First class and only the best of British Before Brexit.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not boxing up the vomit and diarrhea in this handy dandy kit and sending it to box's Box! Apparently Box is making a killing off of chocolates and boxed diarrhea kits! :O

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for throwing crutchie out on the street without even a shirt on his back after he two-timed with a dodo bird. He was last spotted in the red light district, offering himself up for a sandwich.
dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Alphabet-Scav....

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for obtaining jollification from plucking plumage off an endangered species.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for exuding Disney sweet affability towards all and sundry. Mr. Congeniality personified, in the flesh, with gold, shiny, private-parts covering, under-thingies.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for rummaging through Crutchie's underwear drawer. I don't have a camera set up at your back flap so that I could observe you preening in the mirror after trying on Crutchie's gold metallic underwear.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not paying attention to the Boxette's Clandestine Collection catalogue I sent you for all your underwear/lingerie needs. Some of the most popular recently have been ...

Big Boys come in various motifs and can be made to fit all the bigger sizes. [SPOILER]

Boxette's Clandestine ... Putting the jab in your boxers

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned (AGAIN!!) for presenting another woman besides your lady Box wife with suggestive undergarments! For shame!! :O

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Don't worry RB - she is THE quality control supervisor.

We have to test everything, in every way, in order to make sure that it does what it is supposed to do, when it is supposed to do it.

She guarantees our products 100% or money back [SPOILER] no questions [SPOILER]

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for parading around in those cheap gold painted, Thai forged, knocked-off, excuse for boxers and not shopping local. 10% discount when you present ten ban orders.

Remember ... [SPOILER]

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

banned for going so low

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for rushing crutchie. Now he's run off and forgot his colostomy bag and since RB isn't here, of course I have to bring it to him.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Rushing him? I can't get it out of my head the fact that he would choose Trump's knickers over Boxette's Clandestine range.

Thinking about those poor African children who had to make two of them. Shame. Any man who shares MJ's knickers deserves a lifetime ban award of some kind but seeing you have been under stress with the these girls running after you with a full colostomy bag - just take the one ban, and three Hail Marys.

And that goes for you D as you have been aiding and abetting with your fashion advice.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for eating poor crutchie.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for inviting others to "lick" you when you told me that I was "special"! :O

+4

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ 👅 smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ He probably says that to all the birds RB.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being so gullible, when the man has already shown you he cannot even commit to one finger.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)
+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for insinuating something ...something that begins with a F.

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. ..."funny"?smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)
+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. i'm not falling for that mess smiley for every article i read, there's another to contradict it.

Report comment
(5y)

@uunboundd But this is THE Telegraph, so it must be true.

Ask Crutchbender.
No fake news here.

No way.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

I am banning myself and everyone else who has ever participated or even thought of participating in the thread because we are too terribly clever for our own good and we need to be banned before the dark side finds us and our brains explode through our foreheads ! :O

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Totally banned for blatent dental ageism while at the same time being a bit long in the tooth yourself. Doing the maths and assuming that the avatar photo was taken in the war years, you must be in and around 144 years old. Too old to be complaining about what others put in their mouths.

+2

God

Banned for pretending to be a 👻 ghost while shouting "woo!!” near mourners at a cemetery.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ Woo? [SPOILER]

Must be getting me mixed up with D with her WOOts all over the place.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Whoa, careful there, Monsieur Box. That WOOt inflection on my woot changes the meaning to a mating call! You don't want the action that call brings.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for pretending to know the rules of cricket and spreading this snoozfest throughout the English speaking world.

+1

God

Banned for running naked through the zoo during feeding time and letting the baby monkeys suckle his teets.

+3

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for publishing fakety fake news about things I do not do in public nor in private and those baby monkies are from the Michael Jackson home for abused simian friends and were only attempting to do what they have grown up doing all their lives. Another true story from 2mooob enquirer. On sale soon.

+2

God

Banned for denying said true story and also for faking a possession to get out of going to the Catholic school.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ Well, the second part IS true but it didn't work so I got five years hard praying and confessions. I think I may have a job for you ... dosmovies.com/forum/thread/2mooob-enquir....

+3

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for watching too many bad movies and then taking the time to review them. What suffering!!

+2

God

Banned for calling me out on my bs.😆😆

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ Have a think about it, pretty please?

+2

@..box.. About the fake news newsletter thingy?? If so, I'll gladly contribute or help. Just tell me what you need from me.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ I'll send you the info Pidgeon Messenger as everything is Hush!Hush and High Tea in the Garden and Alto Secreto!

+3

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for selling videos of Box' teats to the highest bidder. I was unable to identify the buyer, but I swear it looked like he was playing Rock, Paper, Scissors with himself as he ran down the Boulevard with said video tucked under his arm.

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@delamitri Those Scissor Sisters do get around.

Any crutches at the scene of the crime. Bendy ones? Limping with two protruding digits?

This could be our suspect. An APB has gone out - shouldn't be too difficult.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Hmmm, I don't recall any crutches, but there was definitely some limping and protrusions. 🤔

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@delamitri Hmmmm .... False alarm then. Will need more details Batgirl. [SPOILER]

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. [SPOILER]

Report comment
(4y)

@delamitri So was it CB or not ... you do know you are obstructing the course of justice with your "Hmmm"s.

Where were the protrusions protruding from did he have the Mad Hatter's hat?

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for inferring that Box is transgender by saying that he has teats (he prefers the term "moobs", thank you very much!)

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Moobs, teets - total slander and that picture is against the trade's description act if you are trying to pass off that young man as Le Box.

No moobs. no teets, no tits, just fun, firm but useless nipples like on all the male boxes' lineage since time immemoria. Super blocked for some scurrilous fake news.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for selling BlueRay Rips DVDs on the streets that are camrips in a strange asian language I'll never get to learn!

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Nasos Those are for the Asian market only. I told the distributors, but would they listen? They are, you may have noticed, a very soft PG.

"box goes to town on the choo choo" and the old favourite "box and barney have fun with the teletubbies" - good memories!!

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. hHAAHAHAHA

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for going around the block and coming back empty handed. You must have passed by all sorts of vendors and what did you bring me? Nothing, not even a hot dog.

+2

expert
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for selling Box's unauthorized biography, exposing the darkest chapter in his younger life and produced in a 2018 Short Thriller.

A man frantically dumps a body after committing an accidental murder, frightened he rushes home only to find a large ominous wooden Box on his doorstep.

openkoad.co/f/ANTewY8UYLI/Box_%2... to view the evidence.

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@RoboPhone Oooooo, Box gets mysteriouser and mysteriouser. smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@RoboPhone Server not found! :O

Box has escaped detection in this [SPOILER] again!!! :O

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@ Oh weird. That played for me a half hour ago, now it won't.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@ Sorry, This page is getting toooo long & hiccups.

openload.co/f/ANTewY8UYLI/Box_%2...

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@RoboPhone Not my greatest moment dahlink.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Ban for making me damn your eyes!

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for confusing the the cooker with the washer and baking your knickers to a crisp!

+2

expert
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for making me damn your religion.

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for damning to hell.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@ Ummm, ok everyone is unbanned...I need someone to ban! smiley smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@ Fer flip sake. Ban me or someone, or anyone.

I'm getting ban withdrawals.

smiley

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for being a sweet, loveable, innocent, My Little Pony fan who always sees the good in everything and setting up educational threads on this forum so everyone would understand SEX better and expand their vocabulary. Bravo.

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned because.... I can't ban you... you've touched my heart! smiley

Free the banned!

Yer all unbanned! smiley

smiley smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for coming under the spell of those Fairy People who messed with your brain and made you think you are NOT a Queen loving, loyal royal supporter, but instead have turned to the Maduro dark side. Soon your conservative soul will be torn in two and it looks like the staunch Brit will no longer be, but in his stead a South American Latino dictator. Have mercy on your soul.

+3

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned because he's still the father of Crutchmender and SATISFIEDbird...

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@ And that should be OK then when the facts are staring you in the beak?

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Bannnnnned for changing from a regal raven into a head in the hole ostrich.

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for bird bias and beak shaming.

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for improper grooming practices. I'm pretty sure that if you're choking on feathers, you're doing it wrong.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for having a chequered past and dubious associates while at the same time getting poor athletes into a whole heap of problems. Poor Bondo!! How could u? and Lance?

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(4y)
+2

Report comment
(4y)

@delamitri , DAMNED LIES and STATISTICS!

Benjamin Disraeli

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. The costumes, and merchandise were just a smokescreen. Pinkies "Pie" was an integral part of the smuggling operation. She told me that the extraction of the drugs was almost a much fun as the importation.[If you know what I mean!]

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe Appreciate the inside information from the "horse's (in this case - pony's) mouth".

Part II of this tragic fall of the international icon can be read here ...

dosmovies.com/forum/thread/2MOOOB-Enquir....

... with Part III to follow.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe Well, well, well...it's my "biggest" customer. Good to see you, Hammerswing. You know, I always wondered why you sniffed my product while it was still in the package. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for lies against D-manity! First you assassinate Quasi now you try to ban D! Outrageous and abominable behaviour! Where's the civility? Where's the humanity? At the very least, can we not have a cuppa and act civil despite our knickers being in a twist??? smiley smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for being a knight in shining armor in the rain. You've got rust all over my easy chair. Now RB has to come over here and clean up after you like she does at home.

+1

Hide 2 replies...

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned!! If you don't drink yer pee, you can't have any pudding. How can have any pudding, if you don't drink yer pee??

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for removing your hat when giving pointers about pee tea (after lecturing me on not wearing a jacket -- for shame!).

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for using a Churchill pee quote.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for never giving away any information about the dog you have. Shame on you!

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for shaming.

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for the thread being slow and needing to create part four.

Thread closed please see part four here: dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Ban-the-Perso....

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,383 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series