This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,379 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

"Ban the person above you" -- It's a GAME! -- PART TWO (3304 views, 490 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

RAVENOUSbird (2 months ago)
In the interests of clarity:

THIS IS A GAME AND MEANT FOR FUN.
BE NICE!

The goal here in this game is to give reasons as to why the person above you should be banned. Here are a few examples:

Banned for starting the thread.
Banned for too many damn rules.
Banned for cursing.

And so on.

Be creative and give appropriate reasons, but keep it friendly (don't make it personal).

To continue:

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for starting Part Two; yes, I am banning myself. I am no more. Don't cry for me, Argentina... wait, what? Banned for that as well... smiley smiley

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

Unbanned for starting part two (don't worry will ban you later L smiley L).

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)
+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for drinking until the woman turned into a beauty queen.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for eating the drink and drinking the food. smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because one of my moles tried to have me removed.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri What a mole tried taking you out lol.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Yeah, it was so embarrassing. It almost got the better of me.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not seeing the vet about your (new word lol) molephobia.

+1

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Ahahaha, the vet!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Well think about it, when there he might allow you to sit in a box and give you a couple of balls to play with. smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Balls, YEAH!! 😃

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri and GONADS right back at you!!! Big one as well, big hairy ones with warts and things that need immediate medical treatment or you could be in a lot of trouble (STD wise)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. oops - I though is was something else (PV tells me it a kitty thing)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting. My box and balls have already been included in the prenuptial agreement with my good lady wife, bless her.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. smiley It's a cat thing.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 caught the wrong end of the stick and perhaps tail as well

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. smiley That was fun though smiley

+2

God

Banned for window licking all the school bus windows.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

Banned for shaming window lickers - they gotta get cleaned somehow...

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for waking me up with this shaming nonsense; oh the shame of a ban! :)

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for waking up so early (Unless you happen to be in Hong Kong)

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for displaying waking bias toward Chinese people and bed shaming toward the rest of the world ld. Lol

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for thinking I am awake at this ungodly hour - I must be sleeptyping again and dreaming of Chinese boxes! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Chinese boxes? The one's with gonad balls?? lol

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ Yep ... those are the ones.

Cooked with some fava beans and served with a nice Chianti ... snuffle, snuffle

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not dreaming of a full English breakfast.

smiley

+3

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I just mentally ate that whole breakfast. 😋

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri That is a very healthy way of eating lol. You can tell that has been made up as healthy as possible, very little fat has been used, yum,yum. smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 You could throw 4 fatty pieces of bacon on top of the spam and I'd eat that too.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri That's not spam, it's lean bacon, just like what i have in the fridge now. :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Oh, I've never seen bacon like that. And lean is good? I usually use my bacon grease to cook my eggs in. Do you always eat this good for breakfast? Even mushrooms in there, you're hired!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri There called bacon medallions, i have the same as these in the fridge, i also do buy rindless back.
Never fried bacon in my life and i don't think i've ever fried sausages ither.
How the breakfast above has been cooked, is exactly how i would cook one (you can tell the tomatoes have been pan fried, and the eggs). smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 The tongue hanging out emoji is exactly the way I'd look waiting on a plate like that. 😁

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I put the above pick on my wall about 2 year ago lol.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Before my time.
I love food pics and seeing how everyone else eats. You eat more healthy than I do, for sure.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for immediately wiping the fog off your mirror after a shower because you're afraid the ghosties are going to write, "You're dead" on it.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri smiley smiley Nothing wrong with ghost, well if you can see them lol.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for imagining me in the shower this morning and inventing stuff about ghosts writing on my mirror, while I was in fact in my bed, dreaming of those Chinese walls that they are always talking about on Suits

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for eating tinned beans, ever!, and especially in the morning, talk about the "cloud of fog on the mirror", it may just be from yer arse. LOLOLOLOLOLOL smiley smiley

...only messing btw. xxx

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not continuing the banning in my absence. smiley smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for talking to smiley yourself. It is getting a habit. smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for assuming I have a habit and therefor leading others to believe I am addicted... to silk thread, yes you've found me out, but I've banned you and you will never get my silk thread, it holds my life together, you are banned, banned I tell you, banned! smiley smiley

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not taking your "repetitive banning syndrome" medication and probably eating those poor silk worms you got that silk from. bad birdie.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Bad birdie smiley

God
Report comment
(5y)

Those last two post. smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because I was petting my cat in the dark, giving her a good chin scratch and I was thinking, 'Why is her fur so rough' when I realized I was scratching her butthole and she was letting me.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Bahaha hahaha ha smiley smiley smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I take it you are banning yourself for practising ...(what do you call that when it's with a cat?) Well I would have to agree with you and suggest a sturdy pair of night vision goggles that I believe are on special offer as the Hondurans will be invading any day now.

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Even though it was my mishap, I was banning you for it. That's how I roll. Soon I'll be rolling with night vision goggles so thanks for that.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri So it's blame the new guy. Ther e must be an -ism for that somewhere. I know - newbieism; that act of discriminating against the new kid in town and throw all the sh*t in his direction.

Where are the lawyers when you need one?

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. You could spend all your money on a lawyer, OR you could recruit an unsuspecting new person to throw in the newbieism spot.

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I am surrounded by masters, senior masters and Jodi "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

What is a boy to do?

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

You are still banned for the cat thingy and practising newbieism on the side

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. smiley 👍

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not having a scandalous fetish for me to pick on you about in order to satiate my inner bully.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not discovering my secret fetish Asian feet massages with coconut oils brushed with the tips of the blond hair of nubile thirtysomething native ladies from the mountains of the Chiang Mai provence in the North of Thailand.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Who is going to believe me when I go shouting this from the rooftops? They'll put me in restraints. I need real dirt! smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for over complicating simple copulations and permanently altering the course of ancient fetishes forever.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for oversimplifying the process of copulating and suggesting that my fetish is ancient. I'll have you know that in my day, copulating among the Irish youth was a miracle in itself and considered a high risk business due to the illegality of contraceptives.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for decent exposure.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I like that.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for using National Enquirer tactics to grope around in my dirt and dig up some skeletons in my closet. I am as clean as a a new pin in the pinhole of a politician on election day. Still haven't forgotten about the newbieism and NO I am not an elephant.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because Livinginabox made me to do it; he's plotting and planning to take over and I am under his spell.... help! :O

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ I was in first!! and remember you are under my spell

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ I have him on a light doodie mission so you can escape out from under the spell.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for again throwing all the blame on the new kid. Newbieism is rife among the ladies on this thread. The D's and R's are sinking to new levels of gross injustice and there WILL be consequences when I do take over ... What was i taking over again?

+1

Hide 13 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. You were about to take over nappy duty for the incontinent people. Oh and we sure do appreciate it.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I would be terrible at that. No, don't want to go there. Don't want to think about that please. You should write horror - putting nightmares into poeple's heads. Stephen King wouldn't have a look in.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Nappy duty, for adults only. Many of these nappies are saggy and weigh a stone...

Wear protective eye-wear and the appropriate face mask with filter....

smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Yes, RB has spoken of the proper tools you will need and so sorry, there can be no shirking of your doodies.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Doodies, doodles, piddles, poo, tootsie rolls, wee... you will have them all Mr. Box.

smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ Hahahahaha I won't lie, I sang that in my head.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Does that lyric have a tune?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri What out loud? lol

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 To my kitties. 😁

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Doodies, doodles, piddles and poo,

tootsie rolls and wee,

you shall have them all Mr. Box,

just in time for tea.

(and the coloured girls go)
Do do-do do-do do-do do (x3)
Do do-do do-do do-do doooooodies

Meaooooooow

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. 🎶🎵Hahahahaha🎵🎶
🐱

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri It also could be a song from Any S King crazy psycho character - you know the type. The same as Annie Wilkes (Kathy Bates) from Misery. I can hear her while she breaks my ankles with a great bloody sledgehammer. No laughing matter - and I am the one getting banned!!

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Thank you for the ideas. *Walks away humming thoughtfully.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned the both of ye for taking rapturous pleasure in the sufferings of what many hospital workers have to put up with on a daily basis (especially RB) and also for the whiff of revenge I am smelling off these nappies I am elbows in at the moment for calling out the "bad birdie" while she enjoyed the dessert of silkworm ice cream and honey. And for D who doesn't know her doodies from her poopies.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned, but it's a hardship ban, the kind where you can still get your chores done, because I don't want you under any added pressure now. I'll just be over here in my pooh pooh class, studying up on a few things.

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Probably swallowing another dictionary on Nordic snowploughs and the tracks they leave. Howw many words do they have for those?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. lolololololol

Go on, laugh it up! You're not the first, and you won't be the last.

Mr. nappy doodle man. haha

:)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ I'm drowning here Rb, throw me a line. It's as if Leonardo di Caprio got pushed off the Titanic and ended up in Greenland's sewage system.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. LOL nice analogy! "Creative analogies to gain sympathies"... I wonder if there's a market for it?? :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ Cruel, cruel birdie!!

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for nappy whiffing and doodle drippings on the floor. smiley smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for insubordination! [SPOILER]

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for misuse of the banning order and for sucking up to Annie Wilkes

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

Bannned [SPOILER] Get yer arse in gear and accept the ban! smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for leaving poor Cinderfella (yours truely) to clean up your doodle drippings and recycling your big girl pampers while you plan to go to the spa to dirty it up and leaving your mess to some poor spa person - which in non PC language could be considered [SPOILER]

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Cinderfella smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for recycling those!!! We require brand new nappies every time. What if the other spa patrons saw us in recyclables? Oh, the shame.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not allowing me to sit in poo; exotic, other-personly poo. 💩💩💩

(EWWWWWWW never mind, I don't want to do that, ever!!)

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

All banned for talking about crap l smiley l.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 We have definitely been all about the crap today, haha.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for missing out on all the Nobel Prize nominated bantering since you left to listen to all that other crap, because we had a few accidents with a similar substance here, but it is all sorted out now thanks to those lovely NEW big girls´ Pampers. With lots more pockets for the mobile and purse and keys. And they're disposible, just like the razors for when the waxing doesn't do the necessities in those hard to get areas. What unbridled joy!

They should invent an emoji for such occasions.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because I'm getting the feeling you enjoy happy duty and now we must find other means of torture. But you can still do nappies while you're banned. I made a note of this with the pen and paper in one of those convenient side pockets for RB when she wakes up.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Head is exploding with trying to explain something so simple but they want to make it so complicated because they don't want to see the wolf in sheep's clothing or they are very happy with the disguise. Me finished and going back to happy duty where you know what you are dealing with. Ciao

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for openingly admitting to a system of torture in play here. Banned for not having a pocket for walkman with nice headphones and cassette tapes.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for equating excrement and Walkman's thus creating musical poo. 💩

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ What a stretch!!!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. LOL "creative writing" :)

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for using my favourite 80's band's name in vain -

OOPS! you said poo not youth - sorry - Ban me! but I'm dancing "Pass the dutchie ...

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not knowing a pop song that includes types of excrement in its lyrics.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ With the Dutchie, the good sh*t is on the inside.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because I accepted this challenge and then instantly regretted it when I found one. 😖

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not using the original promo video which tells the story much better. Tut, tut

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Hahaha it was like 2 minutes longer and I couldn't take it. I even tried to find a clip of just the pooh pooh part and save my ears even further.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri You are a rocker

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. A specific kind, yes.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for running the Roomba before checking for cat poop.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for playing your poo and neglecting to provide appropriate protective clothing to the audience. Musical poo is, erm, quite messy and often times the audience gets splattered.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for overuse of totally Benny Hill humour and shirking your responsibilities. [SPOILER]

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for lack of excrement contributions when you know that there are children in this world going without!

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for playing by myself because I'm looking for a film to watch and cannot find anything and I'm asking for suggestions to an empty thread. I'm banned.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for condemning my Friday night to foul tasting liquids in order to have fun...I'm quite happy drinking blood and feasting on eyeballs. haha

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Blood cheers smiley and num nums 👀👁👁👁👁👀

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Ban hop!!! I'm jumping over the pretty birdie to get at Crutch! Banned for staying away from this thread for like half a week!

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Think it might be after 10 in the UK so ...

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. That's alright, they can all hammer me tomorrow. In the meantime, I'll just be over here making cheap shots.

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri and taking

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Oui, Monsieur Box!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned and binned and black listed, the lot of ye! smiley smiley smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for thinking you have the power to blacklist people. Plus extra (miss a go) ban for talking to trees L smiley L.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not acknowledging the immense Celtic powers bestowed on Irish ravens aka the Shee Warriors of Fionn MacCool and his dog Setanta. Well known for changing into ravenish coleens at first light and sought after by the Celtic warriors. Thus "the early Boy catches the early Bird" refrain in many parts of the country. Complete fluency in all dialects of floral language is a well known gift bestowed on them by Cullain, Lord of the Fairies.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Yea!!! What he said ^^^^^^^^ Banned cos of all that +++++. lol

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Get out of jail card for you

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for the full moon until I get to see what you turn into in case you got bitten in the last month.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because I'm PMSing. smiley

+1

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Hahahahaha!! Always a good reason.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ Is that contagious?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. smiley If only we could share it with the opposite sex.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri The opposite sex have their own troubles (what to eat? what to drink? where to watch the football?... important stuff)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. There, there, I know it's rough for ya'll. I promise when the PMS strain for men that I've been working on is complete, I'll give you a pass.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for...I can't do it. I can't ban a bud at a time like this. That's not how I roll.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not having enough testosterone and for having too much empathy to a fellow PMS victim.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for measuring the level of testosterone in my nuts without a proper degree in the medical field. Or should I be calling you Dr. Box?

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri If you insist I won't object.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for never trying fish & chips (with mushy peas).
smiley smiley smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for trying to fool me into eating the vomit that was in the exocist and diguising it as "mushy peas" .... :O

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley Good job i did not mention i like curry sauce with chips lol.

+4

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for making me hungry. Mmmm mushy pea vomit.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for wanting to move to the cold, damp south coast of Blighty for the mushy peas and changing your accent to received English.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Yeah, somewhere I can work on my ya'lls and hollers, start speakin proper like.

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri For proper English you would need to head to the land of Hiberno English where you will have the "craic" with the "Culchies" or "Jackeens", so you will.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiberno-En...

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for putting an herbal facemask on your bikini bottom. But if you have a good enough reason, I might do it too.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri No takers at five dollars -going, going and .....

Juuuuust got and offer on the phone who wishes to remain anonymous, but reliable sources at FOX News suggest that BANKSY the street artist would be willing for you to turn his bikini bottom into art. Well, Well, Well.

Sources close to the millionaire underground hero suggest thst whatever you do, He'll put it on show at the prestigious BANKSY school of wanna be artists

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for taking to long to answer the front door (fluffing your hair up). smiley smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being spraying silly string all over people as they walk by you at the cafe whilst simultaneously shouting "Happy New Year" and farting loudly.

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Like you do lol.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 No, I [SPOILER]

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)
+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being speechless, hairless, and cork-less. lol

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ You banned yourself again, what you like lol.

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for peeking and learning that I am hairless and for not noticing my custom made cork in the meantime.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for spending an exorbitant amounts of money on waxing strips and showing no signs of pain when uncorking and decantering.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for yelling fire is a crowed Cinema, watching others flee, and then sitting down to enjoy a private screening. smiley smiley smiley smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for laughing at the scared Cinema goers and eating bath sponges.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not flushing the loo, AGAIN!!! smiley smiley

....and you did a massive [SPOILER]

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ 😳 Trying to imagine things going this far. They eventually just half squat and let it fall where it may then. Ugh, how could anyone brave the smell to add to it? I'll go sh*t in the woods. Or my nappy.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri It's pretty revolting, isn't it??? :O

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned so you don't try to flush that loo either!! I imagined a tidal sh*t wave coming out of the stall.

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri POOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ I mean OODLES of it!

+1

Report comment
(5y)
+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

smiley Both banned for leaving speechless. smiley

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Both banned pending further investigation.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because I have to do the washing up, fold the laundry and take the rubbish out...oh, and that dead body, I've got to dispose of that, too, so you're banned -- NO WITNESSES kinda ban! :O

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Hahahaha, no witnesses kind!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for blowing your horn about multi-tasking and thinking you're special cos you've got a body and it's dead. I have a couple around here in the freezer that I bought in the butcher's yesterday.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Oh yum, when's the feast?

lol ;)

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because I have not received my invitation to this rumored dinner party. I would have brought a side dish too. Their right side, actually.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for revealing your cannibalistic nature and not revealing the country of origen nor name of your side dish. Only good manners to indicate this information, otherwise what wine should be served? And a passport number too please - you can never be too careful.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for attempting to use this little ruse to steal my identity. You haven't even dyed your hair pink yet.

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Not your passport, body passport for proof of country of origin ie., American beef, Canadian Moose, Mexican chicken, Irish lamb etc, etc

it's on account of Brexit. If you could manage a British one from your iffy friends then the side dish won't be a problem and RB's could get sorted as well if she can come up with a Irish Holy Virgin Passport too. Preferably on the nunny side that hasn't been out of the covent and looks a bit like me.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Darn, my side dish was the actual sides of my iffy friends. Alas, I know of no one else who acquires such things. Yeah, RB can probably find a nun in a tutu somewhere.

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Don't forget the hair - most important REPEAT hair most important again. CARROT TOP s'il vous plait

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Would really thick orange back hair be okay?

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Mais oui - if it looks like the picture and the passport. We have the photoshop expert flying in from Moscow this morning. Costs and arm and a leg so make sure you come along with the side disk of the IFFIES.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned, the reason for is in the post.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being squeamish and somewhat speechless. Come out of your shell, PV. smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not procuring the tender human loin (also known as the psoas) as I specifically instructed you to do! Now the feast is ruined! lol

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for using hot water and are salt when deicing a car. smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for filling up a diesel car with petrol.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for mistaking a foot powered flintstone car for one that runs on fuel.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for thinking a film titles "DIE HARD" with Bruce Willis fighting off some dodgy foreigners in a million storey building at Christmas could have anything remotely to do with the porn industry. A new one is planned for post-Brexit should we ever get that far. Not unless this is one of your SNUFF movies for the Essex market where the sex is a bit more dangerous? Then you may have the odd customer dying HARD.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not knowing what I'm about to do.[SPOILER]

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for revealing your true identity behind the spoiler in code which in fact means

[SPOILER]

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for peeing in the hallway when the toilet already had an occupant. smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not rhyming two with poo and you and ensue and loo leading to goo!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for using too many monosyllabic words in your newage poem.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for critiquing without a license or degree except for the one you got in box cutting which does not apply here.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Banned for boxing clever in defence of your friendly neighbourhood flying friend BUT lack of evidence has weakened you case to the point of wobbly knees weakness.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. You have mistaken my wobbly knees for weakness, but that is actually my signature dance move.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri That might be worth the price of a ticket!!!!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not waxing on and waxing off for long enough to reach your full mogwai potential.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for knowing too much about my waxing sessions (including Brazilian) in order to reach my true metrosexual potential. Shame on you - I am trying my best!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being too "smooth" for your own good.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for running down the road, screaming i'm a chicken i'm a chicken. 🐔 smiley

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I think I got a funny shroom!

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

OOPS!

This is for the previous banner.

Banned for using pseudo-complimentary tactics on my "operator" skills and bringing images of Sade back from the 80's, where they remained firmly buried until now.

[SPOILER]

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for sticking hot pokers in my ears. [SPOILER]

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri What more proof do you need?
⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪ ⚪
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Okay, other proof. I'm almost certain I'll die if I watch more than a few seconds.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Part of the punishment for all that double dealing on the Q. T. in the OPPOSITE WORD game. Remember - the guy in the shades on the left of the eejit (aka Alan Winterbottom - brother of Michael)

God
Report comment
(5y)

[SPOILER] [SPOILER] smiley

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Dammit! Never fails. Told myself not to look both times! I never listen or learn.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned in a lame attempt by me to cover up my gullibility.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because my eyes are burning.... eeeeekkkk!! :O

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because of such a severe reaction just from seeing me naked.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Nooooooooo... [SPOILER] eeeeeekkkkk

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ Hahahaha, right? It was pure torture! And phew! My nakedness was all groovy. smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for confusing your pu**y c🐈ts. 😉

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for putting up with these confused females and for trying to indicate a better road to travel on by leaving those puddy cats at home. You are a better man for it.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for banning pu**y cat females and endorsing models who want to be singers ... but failed. lol

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ I could never ban the pu**y - it's unnatural and antihuman!

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being jealous of the 80's icon who put sex in the sax.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Wot. bahahahahahahaha

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for making me choke out with laughter.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for making a mess and for not completing the sentence passed for double dealing on the Q. T. in the OPPOSITE WORD game and not spotting the box in the work of art. What do I gesture to Sade at the end?

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because you type faster and think faster to where I've got spun around and if I was wearing one of those drapes, it would look like an umbrella now.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned and barred from the Private Investigators Forum on Powers of Observation (Tom Selleck a previous winner) for not connecting "a cruise around the Great Lakes for five years (during the winter months only)", "Winterbottom" (from the video) and lastly "Algor" (from opposites). Hand in your badge and firearm at the door. And do the walk of shame while you're at it.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I am on a self-imposed banning exile for exceeding my quota of banning orders for this week.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

I'm banning myself out of respect for Box.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ You are too gracious, m'Lady

God
Report comment
(5y)

Unbanned so we can ban you for the rest of the week...it's fun. smiley

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Getting all my chuckles early today. 😂

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Unbanning the banned Box in honour of PV unbanning me, but banning us All in honor of the lovely Mousie, and awaiting her posting! :)

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because I don't understand...Lol smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because I really needed a crutch today and you went off and bent it.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for NOT UNDERSTANDING what Crutch-bender means when you invited him over for "drinks". :O

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Banned for taking this "A Crutch too far" and interrupting his train of thought which was in the high speed night express to Edinburgh ... Stopping at Manchester to let the United louts on for a quickie before chucking them off in Bolton.

PS I hadn't seen the one below and I have no idea why this is a reply- definitely too much banning - time ou needed

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for a deed that was so dastardly that I can't bear to speak of it except for in the telegram I sent out, but really, who reads those anymore?

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for invoking the name of the most villianous villian in all of toontown and not blessing yourself to ward off his evil influence. Beware.

But maybe, just maybe ... you are already under his fiendish influence which could mean only one thing...

Delamitri is ....

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. You have found me out.

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I am losing count at this stage D.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. All part of the plan, but I think you had your suspicions.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for so gleefully exposing my snickering self. I thought dying my fur pink and trading in my flying machine for a broom was going to keep me hidden forever.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for setting off the miscreant alarm.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for pleading guilty and rolling over (again my suspicions of impersonating Muttley) without a fight or even a plea bargain (in this case it could well be a flea bargain given the circumstances?). I suggest you consult with the best in the land and put forward justifications for such scurrilous accusations from a man who is always calling for "Two pints of larger and a packet of chrisps, please". S.O.M. IS SAVE OUR MUTTLEY.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. "Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps, please".

I've watched that. Is it still running?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 It comes from a song in the 80's I think

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for misinterpreting my roll over and allowing your suspicions and paranoia to get the better of you. I simply dropped my lipstick and was rolling over the arm of the chair to retrieve it.

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not getting on your knees when looking for your lipstick.

+2

master

Banned for even suggesting such a perverted thing smiley

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for having such a dirty mind. Bad Mouse. smiley

+3

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned the both of ye for believing all that malarkey about dropping lipstick and rolling over arm of chair. Seeing is believing and there is bugger all evidence of any such incident taking place. I however have in my possession very sensitive footage of a canine meeting the description of a certain Muttley the mutt (aka sidekick to Dick Dastardly and sadly aka Delamitri) doing unsightly things against the leg of an armchair and applying lipstick at the same time! Wearing a pink French Poodle wig and a tube top stolen from Penelope Pitstop back in the 80s, the crossdressing dog was last seen roaming the streets looking for some easy prey. So watch out PV and TM - you have been warned of the danger. Spread the word like dog poo spreads around your house carpet.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

God
Report comment
(5y)

BANNED FOR PUTTING THINGS IN CAPS, bnd 4 srtng wrds, banned for posting cartoons, and banned for sexual innuendo.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Oops! [SPOILER]

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Exactly. lolololol

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for going nuts with the banning hammer and also for talking to garden worms. smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being politically correct while at the same time being incorrect politically.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for refusing to wear unwashed lederhosen & not whizzing on the electric fence

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@v(-_-]v LOL good one :D Thanks for the chuckle haha

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for posting thread ad infinitum that 99% of the members can't read. smiley smiley smiley

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ What does that mean?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@v(-_-]v It means that I'm playing the game... it was not directed at you in any way shape or form.

The thread should be renamed "Ban EVERYONE before you..." because that's really what it has evolved into, and we all go into silly land doing it.

I was off the site all last night, although my profile says I'm here, it's merely because I forget to log off, hence the delay in replying.

+1

@ I get the feeling we aren't missing much.....

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Unbanned for banning Mrs Chuckles who always manages to squeeze a reaction from all and sundry.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because you believe you're onto something with ol' Dick, but with a few privileges since you gave the birdie a break.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Here poochie, poochie.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being bored and not knowing that "the cure for boredom is curiosity. There is however no cure for curiosity". Ellen Parr

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for quoting someone who didn't use "cat" in their quote such as "Curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought him back".

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ I had always heard another version of this saying from my mum.

"Curiosity killed the cat, information made him fat"

I had never thought about it before ... you can't get fat if you're dead.

And I must have heard this thousands of times - it was her way to say "mind your own business"

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I have never heard that particular "rendition" of it.

LOL

Report comment
(5y)

@ She was obviously going for the rhyme rather than logic - I suppose it could be an Irish thing in some parts

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for telling a huge whopper or using hallucinogens and not sharing, as everyone knows that birds don't talk.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for blatent talking birdism - I have met a few talking birds in my day (and not only the pretty polly types either).

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for discrimination AND favouritism, for non sequential numbering of bannable offenses, and finally, for that smell!!! What is that smell!?!?!??!?! :O

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ 🤧 smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri You smell it, too, don't you??

Peee uuuuu! I'm outtta here!

smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ 🌺🌹💐🌻🌸🏵🌼🌷🕯

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being so endearing and sweet that you make the rest of us look like grumpy buttholes while you could pass as a cute little puppy. 🐶

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Buttholes* smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for trying to bullsh*t a bullsh*tter and making a creating a virtual reality world where Elvis and Michael Jackson and Fidel Castro are partying with Amy Winehouse in my backyard too.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

The next person below me is banned, so you can't ban me.. It's a paradox.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Pair of ducks?

Two quakers?

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for the erroneous presumption that the name and purpose of the thread can be changed ever without my consent!
smiley

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley smiley You've gave me the biggest giggle of the day so for lol.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Oh goody! :)

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for impertinence! I am the great and powerful Oz! :O

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ You're looking a lot prettier than I remember, Oz.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being delusional and impersonating the great and powerful Oz because I have looked behind the curtain and Oz looks nothing like a birdy. In fact he looks a lot like ... I am too modest to say.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for "curtain peeping", which is punishable by death in some countries... run and hide! :O

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ A bit harsh but I'm hiding anyway.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I do not make the laws of other countries. I only ban.

lol

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ You could be considered as a "ban an tí" if I haven't forgotten everything.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because someone stole my mobile and i doubt Crutchbender.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because I'm certain you doubt the wrong guy. Crutch is a sweet, precious, good natured, fluffy kitten. I on the other hand, just love stray electronics that I "find" lying around.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for selling me Sutan90's mobile under the pretense that it was an interstellar transportation device.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Dammit! I figured on being out of the state before you discovered my ruse.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for handling stolen property and not reading the instructions for the interstellar transportation device that were clearly stuck on the back. Ravens!!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not eating the Rocky Mountain Oysters that were stewed up just for you and opting for the Ovarian Estofado (I took this picture of you eating it raw before it was even cooked you were so eager for the deliciousness!). :O smiley smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for suggesting .... come to think of it, it really is a pretty good picture of me. A couple years ago of course but the entrails are clearly photoshopped so that is worth a ban for contributing to the fake news explosion.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Those are not intestinal entrails... oh far from it. That's actually the ovaries and eggs of a pig. (BARF) smiley

God
Report comment
(5y)

I'm banning myself for posting that vile picture of ovaries being consumed raw by a child. I shall never return again. Good bye, cruel world! smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Unbanned because I know the pig farmer and there is no such thing as bad publicity in his game.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because I'm out of practice and need to use you as a wedge to step up my game again.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Thank God!! Those 23 hours were very long - I thought the pig farming community were insulted and called in sanctions.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I bribed the pig farmer and got us all out of trouble.

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri The Babe farmer is always open to suggestions I hear.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for giving wedgies and claiming it is part of your training sessions.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for always volunteering yourself on wedgie training day. People are talking and I've even heard the F[SPOILER] word a few times.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for suggesting I would, nay could, seek pleasure from these things you practice with others of your ilk. I don't come from the land of Wedgies and thus do not know the technicalities other than it must be agony while wearing the common thong or tanga in my world of female lencería. Freaks are the characters that populate the films of Tim Burton and have more humanity than the "humans". Long live the Freaks and the Freakies and the Frogs for that matter. Freaks Against Wedgie Givers (aka FAWGs) shall be the new battle cry in High Schools across America.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for writing an essay.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Bnnd 4 bnng bx bu hu

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for, @RB will tell you why.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Binned and banned and bopped with brooms your ballyhoo and balderdash are bondacious baboonery.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for flying towards women that reveal bum cracks and apparently can't afford underwear as they spent everything on the dress.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for the inordinate amount of time you spent gazing at one of those cracks.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I know - it's that noticeable? The kids are beginning to ask questions. At least I know what to get her for Christmas...

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

smiley smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for engaging in "Frijoles Refritos Farts" whilst gazing at those deep arse cracks. :O

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not identifying yourself as the birdy or the bird in your avatar.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for attempting to break my anonymity through bird-shaming! lol

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Nothing to be ashamed of, RB. I just need to to know who or what I'm banning.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned but I squeezed you in through the opposite period time warp window so really you're unbanned. 😁

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for wriggling through the wormhole of the space-time continuum

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for bringing worms and their holes into all this chaotic banning.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being tempted to have a nibble of the little worm and its hole. It is a Friday chaos thing

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not observing Fish Fridays (worms are a SIN!). smiley smiley smiley

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ I don't trust worms. I can't tell front to back and if they have a mouth and butthole, I wouldn't know which was which.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I think it's 2 buttholes. :O

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ I KNEW they couldn't be trusted!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not observing Worm Wednesday, Thornbird Thursday and Sinner's Saturday. And on the seventh day, ...

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for the dramatic pause for effect, or was it because you don't know?

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri God created D. Amen

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. smiley 😁

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Delayed ban because you must give the reason for your ban. Make it fun! smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned from writing "banned", and further banned from saying "banned", as well as any and all words, thoughts or actions that begin or end with the letters A - Z inclusive.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for spying on me. I saw you with your binoculars and I know it was you because my binoculars are extra high power top quality!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being the sexiest viking and not even telling your old pal about it. I had to learn by mucking about in gossip.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for having the typical delusions of grandeur on a Saturday night.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for stalking in your knicker pants whilst covered in cattle dung and smoking dried cabbage.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for having a pillow fight with " yourself ", making you look like a complete lunatic. smiley smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for bringing up the pillow fight again. lol

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not giving an alibi for your whereabouts during said pillow fight and why did you not try to stop them from fighting? Definite lack of pillow empathy

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not reading RB her rights. Any questioning you did is inadmissible and I'll be taking my client out of here. We'll leave the pillow so you can console it.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for watching far too many courtroom dramas and playing the smartass lawyer and overcharging your client and never doing pro-bono work. And as for your pillow talk, I suggest you take a lesson from the experts ...

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Baneed for blatant discrimination against memory foam head appliances and night time resting devices.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ What we really want is the lowdown on this World Featherweight Pillow contest

"Ladies and gentlemen, in the black corner, weighing in at 4.5kgs we have The Ravin' Raven. And in the white corner weighing in at a downy light of 3.2kgs we have the sultry Pillow n' Slip."

Place your bet please ...

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for drinking in bed! I know that old trick, "water" bottles, HA! Vodka, all day long.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for "hot water bottle vodka shaming" which is actually quite an accomplishment as most people have to do years of study, training and credentialing to even learn how to fill a hot water bottle with vodka properly, let alone know how to drink it whilst lying in bed asleep!

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley I'm just jealous as I've yet to master it. Heavy sigh, many a night I ended up just laying there, passed out in a mixture of spilled vodka and pee.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for totally exaggerating the difficulty of filling up a HWB with vodka - here are the instructions in pictures - child's play

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I just glanced at the squares and assumed they were a 1-2-3, until I read RB's ban on you. Then I looked again and that is really funny! PV will get a chuckle.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. lol, Nice bit of artwork smiley A hotwater bottle optics in the bedroom, ideas,ideas. smiley smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for taking "poetic license" (haha) with PV's picture and thus creating the impression that PV is really pro vodka in hot water bottles, therefore you have exerted an unapproved likeness of PV for your own gains of securing more students for the "BA in the Proper Filling and Usage of the Recreational Hot Water Bottle" studies course (approx. €23,000 per annum) that you are currently offering!

You scoundrel! :O :O :O

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ A total scoundrel/scallywag/blackguard/rogue/ rascal/rapscallion is what I am and PV is already working on the plans for the Bedroom Waterbottle Optics that will include a seductive range of vodka, whiskey, coctails (as shaken by Tom Cruise) and of course some nibbles for between the sheets. RB will of course be handling orders and training manuals.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for unnecessarily triple-banning the same person within a single ban message, when one ban would have been sufficient. As the fingers in the profile picture suggest, that was two bans too many.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

OTT use of the banning rule (one banning order per passing whim) and having those fingers in the air much too long.

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for sympathising with someone’s ailments in chat but secretly thinking they’re a whinger and just get on with it for flips sake smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not providing "Winger Relief Form 000931-M.a1" in triplicate to the nearest Winger Sympathiser Organistion for immediate dispute/resolution which you know is in violation of Code 312133456009-31b as we have been through this before with you when you appeared to be a non-whinger, but were really only wearing a clever disguise (glasses and mustache) that we now recognise as Winger attire!

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ I thought he said WHINGER not WINGER. What is all this winger stuff?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Probably mobile spell check. My "smart" phone does that to me all the time.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Yea! That's what happened! I swear! lol

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ Hehe...😉

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Lol banned for correct spelling!

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for photoshopping my nethers on this poor guy's face and alerting everyone that I have neglected my trimming duties.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri But they are not pink? A crushing disappointment D.

+1

Report comment
(5y)
+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for using the curling iron on the delicate places on your body and then claiming the the burn marks are because you're hot stuff. lol

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Those burn marks might have been saddle sores from all that bareback riding.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not knowing that the sheep sheering trials are finished for the season.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for getting your degree in yet another new profession without telling us, Monsieur Box. Or should I call you Dr. of Dermatology Box?

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not knowing that Christmas decorations are put up after the 10th of December in my part of the world (and it's my son's birthday so didn't want to mix things when he was small). Would the Bender know and good offers on a second hand Christmas tree?

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for designing and wearing these lascivious Santa shirts.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Ahahaha, No Santa, no!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for suggesting that we should wear PJ's until it's time to wear the Turkey! :O

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for the very disappointed look of the second Turkey in regards to the fate of the first Turkey. Or is that jealousy? Maybe turkeys like that. I have read that some people do.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for snood, wattle and giblet envy. :O

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ I'll have you know, I have a pretty sexy snood wattle going on! 😂

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri lol :O

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for subliminally marketing Christmas dinner offers for a well known supermarket chain.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for accusing the member known as "Delamitri" of substituting inferior pre-packaged Christmas dinners as her own delicious and delectable Southern deep fried Turkey! You fiend! :)

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ *sniffs haughtily
"Yeah! What she said." 😋

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for repetitive repetition

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for identifying the banning repition and thus enabling and fostering current and future repetition.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ ? - I want what you been smoking

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. What's your address?

lol

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for talking gobbledygook and trying to sound official

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for pretending you're not fully learned in gobbledygook just so you could use it as an excuse to ban, Dr. of Linguistics Box.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri As you may (or may not) be aware that yes, I have studied with the masters of gobbledygook in the University of Edinburgh in the Department of Cloudus Cuckooland, known locally as Cloud Cuckoo.

Gobbledygook is the basis for J.R.R Tolkien's Lord of the Rings, being the first language he invented for the inhabitants of Middle Earth.

To the untrained eye RB gobbledygook is passable fake , but to the keen observer and student of the world there are large margins of error especially when trying to give an official tone to the order.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I was totally fooled.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I am afraid the Ban will have to stand for RB and for such a weak defense by your good self and this reprehensible scallywag, I must inform both your good self Mne. D. and the rogue Mr. Crutch that the order is extended to include both of you. An appeal shall not be considered at this juncture unless evidence is forthcoming to change things.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for life, as per your passively stated wishes because I am Santa and you sat on my lap and whispered in my ear. (PS - next time try not to spit.)

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ 😳 smiley smiley The PS killed me!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for letting grown men sit on your lap and lick your ear (you know he wasn't whispering) even though you are happily married with a wife in the North Pole.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for lap shaming...and spying on Santa when she's having her ear wax removed (it's tastes like candy canes, by the way!). :O

...ho, ho, ho!

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Mmmm, candy canes!

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for suggesting that FATHER Christmas has been transgenderised and my underarm sweat is icing for the cake! Shame on you!

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for shame shamming.

...there's a song in there somewhere! 🎶🎶 Shame, shame, shame! Shame of fools ... 🎶🎶

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ That is nt a ban RB - that is an afterthought. Come on - proper ban orders.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. BANNED!!!!!!!!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for intimidatory tactics on a bird that doesn't sing

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for blubbering and feeling sorry for yourself while breaking every rule in the book

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for feeling the book and breaking the blubber; you are obviously very unwell. lol

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for using the present tense of Trubopim(ol) when this medicine is no longer under manufacture in any country due to its highly explosive content [SPOILER] arse-plsions.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for poo shaming via calling my beautiful, glorious poo "muck"!! (I am a proud poo wearer! Poo partners unite!) 💩 💩 💩

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Woot! Woot! 💩💩💩

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Poo partner! Yay! 💩 💩 💩

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for using far too much of the SHAMING in your orders when everyone knows it is a crying shame to walk about the street in that condition. Less shaming and more use of the proper toilet facilities provided, please RB.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. You had one job.

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I take full responsibility for the quality of the adult nappy purchasing system and a thorough review is under way as I write.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Pending the outcome of this review, I am temporarily suspending active discipline.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for OBVIOUSLY pinching pennies and buying subpar nappies, basically shirking your duties and allowing all this mess in the first place.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I reject this banned in the name of my fellow union workers who on their feet 18 hours a day providing the best toilet facilities 2M can provide on such a meager budget and I call for the banning of those wilful vandals such as Ms. Bird who advocates the total collapse of the sanitary system and flaunts her slogans "I am a proud poo wearer! Poo partners unite!" under the noses of the respectable church going public.

Our record of cleaniness being next to godliness speaks for itself and these poo rangers are dragging our good name down among their excrements - and the smell. It's like Paris before they invented Chanel No. 9. We need Distin Hoffman to cover the stink

dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Perfume_The_St....

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for bucking this fragile banning system and potentially disrupting our natural order that we've already been struggling to maintain.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because banning is chaotic and supports the way the universe flows, not to mention pee. Pee flows and creates chaos if not flowing, so you're banned for pee. lol

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ I feel very deserving of this pee ban, especially after waking up in a puddle. I just hope it was mine. I think.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I can completely identify with that.

:)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not believing in the "Stream of Pee" from which all life springs! Therefore, you shall no longer be recognised as a fellow Pee-pee-ian. smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for pissing in the wind and intentionally marking all the other players with your urine!

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for being banned and banned for not banning.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for suggesting that I should share my "eggs" with you; that's just gross! lolololol

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not consuming the customary "breakfasts sausage " (if you can get "egg" from me, you can supply your own "sausage" :O) lol

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not realising that "yoga body for breakfast" is also the the consumption of fingers and arms, which are high in fibre and B vitamins and provide an excellent energy boost first thing in the morning!

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned because you got Crutch all crossed up and pondering over consuming his own sausage and he's clearly hinting that he needs yoga instruction so that he might realize this new dream one day soon.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not offering Crutch a bit of your household's "breakfast sausage" to encourage him to cook his ow. :)

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

@RB Is there a chance we could have a part 3 for this? Finding it is loading a little (anyone else?) slow. Thanks. smiley smiley

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Just saw this.

No worries. I'm on it. :)

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

**THREAD CLOSED**

TO CONTINUE PLEASE SEE PART THREE.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,379 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series