This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,660 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Ban the Person Above You - Part Four (1236 views, 105 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Continued from here: dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Ban-the-Perso....

This is a game and meant for fun.

Banned for starting the thread.
Banned for too many damn rules.
Banned for cursing.

And so on.

Be creative and give appropriate reasons, but keep it friendly (don't make it personal).

To continue...

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for not spanking crutchie when he posted in your closed ban thread. I even bent him over for you. Sigh, missed opportunity.

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for thinking we would want to see anyone else's butt-ocks but these:

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for having your tailor taper your pant legs to keep me from looking up them. I sure do miss your bell bottoms.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for obsessively mentioning Crutchies posterior / derrière repeatedly. Just say it; you fancy his big bottom.

smiley smiley smiley smiley

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Crutchie's butt doesn't poke out quite as much as this fella's, but with my coaching (that he calls nagging), he'll get there one day. 😁

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri I just cannot think of a come back from "Crutchies butt"... there's no way out of it, it's the butt of this joke, it's bigger than the both of us, it's a lot of "hot air"... smiley

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for that sexy bum! smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley smiley smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for giving that guy LSD. He's hallucinating bad. Thinks there's a woman underneath him.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri smiley smiley smiley

Wooohooo I cannot ban you at this time for that "insight"!!!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for crying Woof when there was nothing wrong with you. If you want my attention, just flash the poop signal like we have already discussed at great length. 💩

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@delamitri smiley

...your Irish is showing, lass!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Banned for trying to staunch my flow with a ban. Now I'm completely full of Shit. 😫

+2

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for impersonating a professional dietician and dishing out fake noshery advice. Everyone nose that eating moar bananas corrupts 1's spelling and newmerical habillitity 2.

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Hahaha, oh no! I think I understood everything you just said. 😳

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@delamitri it be contagious ... observe them der bannannas! Pititty me as they are manifistating everywear.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. You had me at habillitity. Now you're just showing off with Pititty!

Report comment
(4y)

@delamitri You always know ... smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Bananas make me poo!

A LOT.

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for verbal gymnastics and just because I like to say "verbal gymnastics". smiley

Welcome back, oh Jack in the Box! smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for skipping the light fandango, turning cartwheels across the floor without the necessary attire, making everyone feel kinda seasick whilst calling out for another drink and making the poor waiter work overtime by bringing an extra tray of Cinzano Bianco as the ceiling flew off to a better establishment.

The End.

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for sending your twerk instructor out on a false errand so that you could take over her class and grade the twerking butts.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

BUT les butts were not making the twerking with the pinkie outfit teacher. Le twerking have to be smooth yet staccato, allegro yet adagio, sexy yet seductive.

Other teacher jerked more than twerked.

And called herself Pinkie Pie and looked a lot like my banner.

BANNED and be off to your South American hidey-hole and twerk your butt hole and astonish the natives with your cake hole munching on your whole, holy melons.

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. I'll have you know, my jerking gets a lot of attention. Not saying it's all good, but attention just the same.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@delamitri Well dahlink, my gherkins are a BIG hit with the ladies of a certain size and necessity.

In fact, so successful are they at hitting the spot that certain prophylactic manufacturers have based their "knobbly bits" on my prize winners.

So there!

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Knobbly bits, sounds very kinky. smiley

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for thinking I'd be hiding out in the same place as I was last spotted. Although I should be thanking you for misleading my pursuers...nah. Rather ban you.

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for poo trails so they CAN hunt you down. smiley smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for not pottie training crutchie when you had the chance, all that time you were in his basement.

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for not potty training when you ascertained the need! smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for unprovoked bowel movement, you poor sod. Have they not been using the nappies I drop off to RB's place every Wednesday afternoon when she's out clay pidgeon shooting! She in practice for her visit to London. Flying vermin, she calls them. I think her mind is elsewhere Crutch.

I have the number of this caretaker if you are interested - and she doesn't speak English -what a bonus!! A friend of the purple plum if you get my drift.

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for stealing my boots, excrement talk, and using whitewash as a foundation.

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)
+1

Report comment
(4y)

@ But, but, but ... Lucifer thinks she is a cutie and although I am not usually in agreement with the horned one, I have to admit he DOES have a point and she would be good company for the Bender when you are painting the town 40 shades of green.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Crutchie told me I am the only one!

Stop trying to give my man to other birds!

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@ The man has a wandering eye and roaming fingers RB. You knew that from the beginning - 43 divorces should tell you something about the horsepower between his legs.

And she likes motorcycling as well. A match made in ... Heaven and Hell. This could be the peace we have been looking for!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for getting jealous when the competition heats up and for not giving CB the present he deserves after all his hard work, berating all the lawyers of this world.

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for trying to get RB to give Crutchie the present he deserves because you're in the voyeur mood.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for not wearing the trousers in your house/nest. The bird has you wrapped round her feathers!!!

+2

guru
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for getting boxed in in the 1st place :>)

+2

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for revealing top secret info regarding the box's whereabout on the night in question as Mrs. Boxette didn't know I was there! What happens in ... stays in ... Have you forgotten already?

+2

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for being the droid they were looking for!

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Moggswith2G's Who is the droid?

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for not being Michael Jackson.

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for pecking away at Michael Jackson's nose.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for having no control over his pecker and your pecking friend.

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for using "peck" in a derogatory way, thus causing a mass epidemic of bird bulimia (in the first wave) and anorexia (in the second)!

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@ Are you pecking serious Mz. Bird?

This is an awful pecking accusation - the last one to pecking accuse me of something so pecking vile is writing film reviews for the pecking rival flock and playing with his pecker whilst pondering the pecking orgasms of others and how to pecking interrupt them. Pecking idiot.

Your Birdbox

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Now, now Box, you will survive!

Look at your son, extending a helping hand to baby birds in need!

We can all get along!

Please!

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@ He's a pecking birdbrain idiot too!!!

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Noooo. He loves and respects you.

Let all boxes and birds unite as friends!

Just look at all the box culture lining up to help! And even merging into sections to help!

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

banned for all of you saying Peck so many times, when the man is just trying to rest.

+2

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@uunboundd peck, peck, peck, peck, peck, peck, peck.... smiley

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@ oh, you...

+2

Report comment
(4y)
+2

Report comment
(4y)

@ smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@delamitri He wants to touch my bum!! smiley smiley

Where's Cruthchie??

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@ Exactly what I was thinking!! 😳😝

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@delamitri I don't know what to do???

Or how to feel??? smiley

(psst, is it clean??) smiley

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@ smiley
It could be, for €42.83.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@delamitri Does that include the bum shine?

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@ We need to bring this up during nappy changes. I don't think a good shining is asking too much.

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for derailing the ban thread with those wandering hands.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@delamitri you would swoon over backwards to catch these hands 💜 get in line.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for playing the shrinking violet - an act you know darn well isn't fooling anyone.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@uunboundd Is this some kind of obsession UUnboundd, these cartoons of young girls? I worry.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. don't be, they're harmless as kit-

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for making me wait in line with all the common wenches. Thought I was special.

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for concealing shrinking violets up yer bum and planting them in Crutchie's knicker pants

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for over fertilizing the violets I planted in Crutchie's knickers. My, look how big they've grown in such a short time!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for changing the line in Little Red Riding Hood but using the granny's voice and I can't get it out of my head. No sleep for me tonite!

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned cos I need to pee.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for wasting opportunities and not taking your mobile to the John and continue with you work while on the job.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for giving us such lewd thoughts with that description!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for stuttercocking the whole thread as it is not clear the sex of the subject and where IS the mobile phone? And go wash your lewd thoughts out in confession along with those cartoon girlies and all that other stuff ... nightmare may have the address/number of an online service.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Banned - for i have nothing to confess except dismay at your displeasure, and if you wipe the lustful steam from your glasses, you would see that she is using the proper internet device for her *lap*

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@uunboundd Would she be straming some lap dancing moves in reverse, I mean the other way round, I mean she is sitting and should be sitting, I mean she is under and she shouldbe over ... you get the picture!

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. the picture i get is you're wanting to see the whole picture!smiley sorry, that's all there was.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Banned cuz the thread has so many posts it takes 5 mins to load

+1

Hide 12 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Nasos Gurlie piccis take a long time to load. Voice of experience using various gurlie forums!

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. No worries box. Gurlies talk and show relaxes me.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Nasos I was only messing Nasos ... Did you know you were featured in the last 2MOoOB Enquirer?

To change the thread to a new one ask the OP (RB I think).

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. give me the link pls, lol

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Hohoho. U made me laugh a lot ! Thnx 4 the publicity!

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Nasos yeah sorry about that, i'll try to keep it down.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@uunboundd No! I must apologize! I said this as joke, while trying to think of something to write. Pls don't understand this as complain. Sometimes my skills in English fail me...Sorry

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Nasos i must apologize as well, because of the pictures that box had mentioned. they contribute to the slow loading problem.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@uunboundd But a few tasteful, adult piccis on the SEX thread may be more than acceptable (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) and did I say ADULT - not gurlie cartoons.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@uunboundd Yeah, keep it down you uunboundder you, you ... well you should know better at your age.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. i know you are just trying to goad me into posting more of those awful girlie pics smiley

EDIT: -and he admits it!smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

Banned for selling my nudes to the Spider People. I don't have enough arms to fend them all off!

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@delamitri It would be very naughty to publish them in the local rag, ¿no? señorita De La Mitri, one time chica del Mr. Big en Colombia during the Tiempo Alegre ¿eh? Mz Mitri.

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

THREAD CLOSED

Please see the continuation here: dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Ban-the-Perso....

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,660 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series