This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,647 reviews
122,377 films • 18,475 TV series

2MOoOB Enquirer - Covid Is Here - BEWARE! (429 views, 16 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

+6

senior master
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

Postscript ...

+9

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@..box.. Blimey Box, you take care and hope you have a good recovery. smiley

+4

Report comment
(2y)

@..box.. Glad u recovered! Stay safe, do only the necessary physical exercises and in case u have regular work activities, try to avoid so u recover. It's a dramatic experience and when the whole family has been through is much more dramatic and mentally threatening. Think positively all the time! Lately they give very big doses of vit D on patients being in ur place, doses like 25000 units etc. Use ur brain and observation on urslef along with docs help to find what's best for u. Again, don't load urself with things that doesn't matter, focus on positive life issues. See ya!

+5

Report comment
(2y)

@..box.. What an ordeal. The best to you and your family, I hope you all have a full recovery soon. Thank you for sharing your story, it might just inspire some hold-out to get the vaccine.

+3

Report comment
(2y)

Stay well my friend. We missed you both in here and in Anysubj. We are looking forward to your full recovery. smiley smiley

+5

master
Report comment
(2y)

Hey Boxy! So good to hear from you, get well soon and full recovery! you have been missed! smiley smiley smiley

+5

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

All the best Box, you and all the family get well soon!

(I could not find any with your favourite nuns)

+6

God
Report comment
(2y)

We should have figured that is what happened. How is your family doing?? So glad you're out of the hospital. Watch out for the brain fog that comes after the virus. I have family that said that was the worst thought... having thoughts that weren't theirs. Please let me know when your back and take care and get well my friend.
We all love you!
Teeny💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@Teeny💋 Thanks Teeny.

Taking thinks slowly and I have noticed the brain fog you mentioned.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@..box.. So happy you're back! 💋💋💋💋💋

guru
Report comment
(2y)

Oooh no Mr. Bill, I mean Mr. Box! I sincerely hope that you and yours do not have long-COVID effects and if so, that they pass quickly for all of you. How frustrating for you all to have been so close to being vaccinated and then falling ill. My god, I am glad you are alive and recovering Mr. Box! Do all the things they tell you to do. I have a friend who was resuscitated after dying in the hospital and she has some tough long-term. Getting the vaccine as soon as possible is a MUST. You be well. Hugs and loads of medicinal tea!

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@alicefell Thanks Alice

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

Hey there Box! I didn't miss you, but I certainly wish no ill health on anyone & I'm glad you and you're family are recovering.
Best Wishes, but please don't reply.. smiley smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@StarKissed Much appreciated smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

Hey Box, feeling better?

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@Buttless On the mend Buttless. Thanks

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,647 reviews • 122,377 films • 18,475 TV series