This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,654 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

2MOoOB Enquirer Management Changes. (726 views, 16 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

There have been some management changes since the last 2MOoOB Enquirer and things have taken a turn for the ... NIGHTMARE.

You can be the judge (and jury) yourselves.

Contributions would be appreciated smiley

master
Report comment
(4y)

(my diet is working, im starving to death hah hah)i dont understand, what's going on???someone hacked it??smiley

+3

master
Report comment
(4y)

well i would put a pictuire on here but since i was forced out of Avast secure browser,and the onto rotten opera and chrome browser, i can't do anything, fight off all the crapo-sh*t on links that throw me oof the net---the fyykers litrally throw me off the fyyking links and films!!!

THE LINKS SITES THROW ME OFF THE FYYKIN NET.CAN SOMEONE HELP ME get a good workable avast secure browser??eve3n if its old??i downloaded the new one,ut refused to WORK; IT SAT THERE AND FYYKED ITSELF!!!--SOFTWARE THAT SITS IN SHIT AND FYKKES ITSELF, AND LAUGHS AT US. null

+2

master
Report comment
(4y)

YES, THE LINK MOVIE SITES THROW ME OFF THE SITES,AND DISCONNECT ME FROM THE NET!!IS EVERYONE else getting this rotten service from them?I just got Ublock and Origin ad blockers and they dont help much,and Norton no longer really wiorks cause of fyykin mindows update deleting norton antivirus!!!

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@clarachan1355 it also got the wrong picture. smiley nothing works on avast
secure browser,it does not work for all of us,,chrome smiley is bad,and Opera is a bad joke.WHOOPEEE" bILL gATES AND ALL YOUR ROTTEN STINKING LITTLE SOFTWARE CRAp/YOU GUYS CAN'T SOFTWARE YOURSELVES OUT OF A VIRTUAL PAPER BAG. " smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@clarachan1355 (Owww the site of movies threw me off the net again. anyone hacve a cure for this?the rest of you are better at this,i could use the advice, thanks!! smiley

+2

master
Report comment
(4y)
+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@clarachan1355 sORRY, GUYS, AVAST SECURE BROWSER I USED FOR EVERYTHING, NOW THE NEW ONE WONT WORK,OR OPEN,AND THERE'S NO FIX FOR IT.I tried looking them up,and avast has nothing to help,they just ignore it.im sick of chrome---can anyone recommend a browser with good adblock???I soldiered up with Ublock already.Was that origin?

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Phew! I saw the headline and thought I had been fired! smiley

I'm not sure prayer is going to be enough, Monsieur Box. Maybe lots of coffee and no sleep.

Thanks for keeping my campaign [SPOILER] contributions on the down low. It will be our little secret. smiley

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@delamitri More revelations from the Book of Boxes ...

An internal memo (along with the previous front page changes) from the news consortium

@NY (thingygoes) SUBJUNCTIVE LTD.

arrived (the day after the launch of the new, new news website) into the 2MOoOB Enquirer employees’ extremely private mailboxes.

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Teeny for president.. Yay I like that.. Go teeny. smiley

+3

master
Report comment
(4y)

I started a PAC for Teeny!! smiley

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) TBH I had to look this one up as it doesn't appear in my low-brow dic.

I've been listening to the Washington grapevine and the latest is ...

First for all the pooolitical moooves, 2MOoOB ENQ.

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Almost missed it. [SPOILER] smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@delamitri This obviously means that he is ?% Teeny approved ?.

God
Report comment
(4y)

LOL this is gas craic. smiley

God
Report comment
(4y)

I LOVE IT!!
This message is 100% Teeny approved ?????

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,654 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series