This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,699 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

2mooob enquirer midsommar 2019 issue number four (1140 views, 25 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Due to the size (because size does matter ladies and gents – of course it does!) of the bumper SUMMER edition, it would be so difficult for the thread to contain all those texts and images while at the same time so many people are trying to memorise every single word, punctuation mark and nuance.

We will publish the first few pages AND the back page (competition area) in full here ... and a link to the other pages in DropBOX. The link will take you directly to a presentation of the other pages and you can manipulate the viewing from there.

And to the contributors of this MIDSOMMAR 2019 issue are ...

Crutchbender
delamitri
mrkim56
Demanding Female
Joann24
(⌐■_■)
chaseyerself
Momof3αηgєℓѕ
purpleplum
⭐️janerosity⭐️
RB

... a very warm, grateful thank you.

Please direct any and all complaints, mistakes and takeout/takeaway orders to BOX in his usual message box or in the comment box below.

Please keep an open mind as this is an adult orientated lampoon magazine so if you have seen it before and didn’t like it, it’s probably best you do something else with your time.
Read more

+9

God
Report comment
(4y)

Cool!

smiley

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@ I made it to the Orgasm Page?! smiley
I want to thank the academy of 2Moob's, the good lord and my parents, and most of all my ex husbands... who were [thank god] all hung like horses.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) I know what you mean. smiley I have been blessed with a horsemaster meself.smiley

+1

guru
Report comment
(4y)

Masterfulness in full bloom smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

+5

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

I just can't get over how amazingly awesome I look on a horse! Now I know what I'm asking for this Christmas.

Great work from everybody that contributed this time round!

Good job, Boxington!

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@DemandingFemale Maybe get back inthe saddle before buying one DF. I was on one about 2 weeks ago and I can still feel the effects between the legs.

Great fun though.

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

I already had my 3rd party on standby of course. I'm talking about my merciless team of lawyers, who you'll be dealing with shortly.

Your fatal mistake, Monsieur Box, was publishing that private email between you and I. Remember our contract? You forgot about that privacy clause, or maybe you thought calling it Reddit Diaries would get you off the hook. FALSE! Expect to see them at your front door within the hour.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@delamitri Lawyered up, have you Mz D?

See below.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

I had considered a full frontal attack from the righteous and without sin, and have taken precautions by hiring the only attorneys at law who would be able to handle this deplorable onslaught from all sides.

Let me introduce my new legal team -

Should have your quack jobs tied up in knots for the next ten years or so!

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. smiley
RIP Huey Screwem, Dewey Goode & Louie Hart.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@delamitri Amateurs, Amateurs, Amateurs.

I hope they GOT their orange in the appropriate place!

Get these lightweights outta here (although I had a soft spot for Mr. Hart).

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Just as a precaution I've got these guys...

I think I'm screwed.

+3

master
Report comment
(4y)

Exceptional issue Box. I wish I had an imagination and a way with words like you (and your contributors). You are all amazing smiley

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@rickgrimesrocks Thank you and may there be many more for you to enjoy. Your interest in books would be a useful contribution to the next issue, if you are interested in becoming part of the team.

+2

master
Report comment
(4y)

Oh Boxie ewe arrrhh sweet e’nuff to gimme cavities. smiley May your editing prowess forever be sanctioned, sovereign and celebrated on 2Moobz. smiley There ain’t anuther site in the whirld with as much creative initiative or community input. Your smiley craptastic artistry, twisted POV smiley and “circling-the-drain humor is an incomparable treasure.
Kraploads of Kudos smiley to 4th Edition!! smiley

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) Much appreciated Auntie Tazzmine!

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Aunt TazzSid is my new stage name... but, you can say I’m yours aneeeway. Hugs ‘n Junk!

+3

God
Report comment
(4y)

I love to be OTT! Keep the laughs coming Box! We love you
Teeny💋

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 Thanxx Teeny

+3

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Very Nice! I enjoyed reading this issue - keep bringing the satire! smiley smiley smiley

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Stephen386 Thank You Stephen/Fred.

The next issue is already a work in progress and will be popping up in a forum near you.

If you have any ideas, suggestions for stories, inside information on the goings on around here just drop me a PM with whatever you like.

+3

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Want to earn 100 points ... check out the Urban Guerrilla crossword for DUMMIES in the forum posts.

+4

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

We are delighted to announce that the winner of the Urban Guerrilla crossword competition the 100 point prize is ...

A special mention goes to Lurkio and Demanding Female.

The solution ...

Enjoy the SUMMER!

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,699 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series