This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,799 reviews
122,428 films • 18,484 TV series

2MOoOB Enquirer - Contributions Invitation (1404 views, 51 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

master
Report comment
(4y)

Watch this turn into a troll edition yet again. Why is this allowed as already box has abused this?

I insist that no moob edition be allowed until DrEvil approves it. Then should it be filled with trolling, then DrEvil is responsible.

No one should be in moob unless they approve for themselves to be victimized by this nonsense.

dosmovies.com/forum/thread/What-happens-....
Here box admits it's NOT SATIRE but a personal attack ie trolling and bullying.

As CrutchBender already has a homoerotic fixation with me, I insist he have no part whatsoever in moob.
dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Medical-and-S....

+10

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

How many threads are you going to use to publish malicious FAKE NEWS. You seem to be confusing what was in the last edition with what is in your book. 2MOoOB publishes FAKE NEWS and ADULT HUMOUR whereas your book covers children's magic fairytales and 1970's science fiction movies ie Star Wars along with an adequate dose of pie in the sky Fake News.

If you don't like FAKE NEWS and ADULT HUMOUR please do not click on threads that say 2MOoOB Enquirer.

I have pointed this out on numerious occasions but you still insist on reading everything we publish. You may even be our number 1 troll/fan.

If you want to contribute, please do. But no religious propaganga that is destroying the FORUM THREADS

Otherwise wait to see the event before you start writing your critique. God forbid, but you may even find it mildly amusing, funny bone tickling, and you will be outright guffawing!

+1

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. The past and memories are good predicters of the future.

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare You INSIST Doc acts on your behest?
And yer gonna stomp your feet 'cuz you do (or don't) wanna get laid!?
((Pulls up a chair... smiley ))

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) Tazz you really do crack me up.

Please think about sending me something in your unmistakable style, even if it is just a headline summing up the forum in the past few weeks.

Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) Not on his, no. That's just silly. Doc is fair.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@ Confusion: 'cuz yes, we agree entirely.

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Couldn't agree more, well said :) :)

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. They can keep adding their welcome new members forums...lol💋

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. can you put my edition page up and make it the best one ever that i can totally piss myself with laughter as i know its only for a laugh or even if its not for a laugh i would still think its hillarious haha

master
Report comment
(4y)

Jeezuskrrrist Boxie izzat EVEN possible? smiley

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

You are the one I have complete faith in, so that is raising your status from guru to goddess in a couple of keystrokes - I repeat - keystrokes and there is no other stroking going on over here at the moment. smiley

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Complete faith, eh? I feel swindled! You said you only had a moderate amount of faith in me. At least we now know who your favourite is 😉

Report comment
(4y)

@DemandingFemale DF - I have enough to go around, you know that.

Complete faith came into it cos I had the Jehovah Witnesses at the door yesterday and it was alot of faith that fairytales and cookie monsters exist (Angels and Demons in their language). It was funny in a way as they are so earnest and patient (unlike those in the same business on this forum) and pretty cute too.

Difficult to shut the door on cuties trying to convert me - I'm a sucker for punishment!

God
Report comment
(4y)

While you're in here soliciting, just don't forget who brings the most revenue! That would be me, in case you forgot. smiley Having said that, I would be first in line to read anything submitted by grrrl. 😄

+4

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@delamitri I know "what side my bread is buttered on" dahlink and "who brings home the bacon!". D. Muse of course.

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Hehe, just clarifying. All is well then. smiley

+2

guru
Report comment
(4y)

Monsieur Boite is on a roll! BTW, nice work on the slyly tattered "bit" divulged in the opening post :>)

For some folks who seem to take themselves far too seriously smiley , perhaps a reminder that comedy is good for the soul would be appropriate smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@mrkim56 I think the technical term that out marketing boys use is "whetting the appetite". They are such a sneeky, smart lot over there.

Where would we be without a bit of PR* to blow our horns?

*Penny Rimmer

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Horns, Tattered Bits and Blowing is significant at 2Moobs! I DARESAY it IS the foundation upon which 2Moobs exists! Voila'!

Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) I would say you are getting closer to the bottom of the box Tazz.

You may have a future in psychoanalysis.

Talking about the future, hows about a horoscope?

Report comment
(4y)

@mrkim56 I got a chuckle out of the tattered bit as well!

I 🖤 comedy. This is fun and I'm looking forward to it. 😊

+5

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Scratching my head for something funny to contribute....rofl

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Nasos We will need some keyboard scratching too lol.

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. A day in my work is full of scandals. Many of them could become jokes, but I am afraid to use them online.. lol

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

I don't care if you put anything in about me. I'm fair game in whatever way you want. I'm Irish. We love to take the piss and aren't uptight about this sort of thing.

+7

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@ I'll keep you in mind and posted and up to speed and in the loop.

Would you ever be thinking of trying your hand?

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. I don't think so considering I got called a stalker for merely looking and commenting on a post that I was asking to look at. Nope. No way I'm letting the hysteria brigade have a day again.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@ What a pity cos I had something for you in mind. Oh well.

master

I have no problem with my name being used. Just as long as it's as fake (or not) as usual. smiley

God
Report comment
(4y)

I'm suggesting a name change of this literature from "The Mo0ob" to "Penny Dreadful"

+6

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe I LOVE it. smiley

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe You mean it is full of dread for those who are waiting for a scandal to break ...

OR

It is cheap and not very good? smiley

OR

It is totally terrifying and high brow literature like the television series?

I am going for all three personally. Gotta try to please everyone smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. It can be both! The pen is mightier than the sword...and cheaper!

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe You are too fast on the draw!

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

I have read the previous issues and love the satire/lampooning-my kind of newsletter. Very fun and irreverent.
But for the life of me what does 2MOoOB stand for? (Two MOvies of .... OBscurantism ... OBstreperousness .... OBdurateness ... OBnubilation?) Or is man boob what you were going for, cause that actually kinda works in its own way too. *le sigh* I am soooo out of loop all the time.

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@AriadneN OB-GYN. Somebody has to take care of the twats.

Report comment
(4y)

Report comment
(4y)

@AriadneN Thank you for your kind words.

Well 2MOoOB stands for everything you say and much more but I didn't have man boobs in my head when the name popped out. Actually I never have them in there (thank God).

But to tell you the origin, I would have to back a long, long way in time ...

long before the revolution of the MOoOBs...

before the days before Jehovah Witnesses...

even before the invention of cream cheese ...

All will be revealed in the next edition.

I'll keep you in the loopy loop and lasso too.

Perhaps you would like to contribute to the effort?

(PS ... and sometimes deliberately OBtuse)

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. I shall eagerly await the the revelation of the origin of MOoOB.

And dear sir, your publication is hardly obtuse. Satire requires a great deal of knowledge and insight into the object or idea being parodied.

And please no lassos- they chafe. 😉😘

+4

master
Report comment
(4y)

If I get doxxed, there will be consequences.

+3

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Thou wouldst be so fortunate good nave, but someone may get boxxxed.

You are sooooo impatient - Should I publish it on your wall first?

Forgot - it is closed to non members.

Then you'll have to wait.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. You just threatened me with doxxing. I have reported it. I also have done more.

All members should take note of box's intentions. Soon it may happen to you.

You not only are harming the site but if you proceed, you will damage the site. You are responsible box. Remember that.

Any mention of me in the next Moob issue will be construed as harassment. Cease and desist immediately.

Any release of any personal details about me by anyone on this site will be considered doxxing and I will hold Andrew responsible.

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare I can't threaten you with something if I don't know what it means and BOXXXING is not a threat.

I don't know what you think is going to appear, but it can't be worse than your sweet imagination, my good fellow.

I think you can only "Cease and desist" if you have something to cease and desist from. But seeing that there is nothing in the public forum, then I suggest you cease and desist immediately from your offensive insinuations on this thread and return to hijacking the stagecoach in your area.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Doxxing is the gathering of personal information to use against someone/expose their real identity. Collecting documents so to speak (docs/dox)

It usually means collecting info from innocent posts/conversations - area you live, place of work, real name, school, etc - and putting it all together.

This is exactly what I was talking about in the 'What Happens on TM' forum thread. AN has actually spent quite a lot of his time doing this. I know he has had several conversations with members in PM gathering intel on users (he's already made it quite clear he's had private conversations about me) When anyone has questioned his motives he has deleted all messages, so they are then unable to prove his intent.

When I questioned him, he told me he had deleted all private messages to 'protect' us.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@DemandingFemale This is quite shocking and disturbing to hear that a fellow member would go to such lengths to "doxxs ?" other members and claim he is protecting people. I am sure the same thing was used effectively in Hitler's Germany.

This is shocking, shameful, disgraceful. To think this member claims to be Christian.

smiley

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,799 reviews • 122,428 films • 18,484 TV series