This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,657 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

What happens on Two-Movies - Stays on Two-Movies (3212 views, 303 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

In a worrying trend, it seems some of the users here are taking their petty squabbles onto other platforms.

If you honestly feel the need to scour the internet for your two-movie rivals, then maybe it's best to stop interacting with people until the time comes that you are able to act like a grown-up.

This includes but not limited to: Checking photo metadata, reverse image search, stalking someones Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Reddit, etc.

You have 10 wonderful places on your block list. Use them wisely!

If you feel you are being 'persecuted' by more than 10 separate individuals - then it's probably you!

+17

master
Report comment
(4y)

It's bad out there. You folks drove people away and now there are opposition groups to the site.

Badly done.

It is flat out stupid to use the same user name across platforms. I suggest to maintain your privacy to immediately remedy this.

Look on my wall to see tips on how to fix that.

It has been brought to my attention that there are many groups of angry people who left. That is the cost of negative PR. Apparently they are in every large social group. The allegation is an exmod is the culprit along with another site.

How ridiculous. This is the only social media I have and honestly it is pointless. I came here to review films not deal with adult trolls acting like 6th graders.

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare "It has been brought to my attention...yadda, yadda, claptrap"

"Why would anyone be so dumb as to use the same name in here as on an image sharing website? Then have other imaging websites with their real information."

So you acquired all this information out of thin air?
You have spent the better part of a fortnight gossiping like a girl in PM.

Don't bother replying. I'm not interested in reading your response.

+10

Report comment
(4y)

@DemandingFemale FACTS!!!

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@DemandingFemale I have no idea what this is about but I support your beliefs in its regard,my friend :) :)

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

@DF

there have always been petty, puerile, petulant people like that; they just have more places to look for each other now and the prospect is irresistible to their inner dramatis personae.

it would be more helpful if we knew of whom you are referring, so users don't all have to keep looking over their shoulders like we're in code orange here.

dish or gtfo.

+3

admin
Report comment
(4y)

One remark about stalking. I personally found some reddit posts in our stats, in referral traffic from reddit pages. People often spread sh*t about us. And I found that post from a banned user (DevilWar..) . I sent urls to RB to discuss the issue. Is it stalking?

You know that I don't like banning old and helpful users. But everything has its limits. I also gave that user time to contact me and discuss the issue. She didn't. Then she started posting screen shots from private messages.

I think that I did everything correctly in that situation. That user deserved ban.

It's strange that I'm being involved in this situation. That user wasn't helpful at all.

This is my position.

+6

Hide 20 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil If I were to venture an educated guess, I would say that is something beyond your authority as an admin. You can regulate and enforce the code of conduct in this site but your jurisdiction is limited to these boundaries. You can of course monitor the spill over effect to other sites, and you should but the problem is that evidence of anti social behaviour in one site is not a sufficient guarantee of such conduct in here. In other words, you cant use such evidence obtained from unrelated sites to this in your determination of any ex officio action or reaction. The situation dramatically changes though when there is a personal and official complaint to you by a member that is the subject of such online harassment. Because online harassment is a criminal offense in most jurisdictions, your authority to react to a complaint is increased exponentially rather than taking pre-emptive action. ...
Read more

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil Actually DWC posted that after being followed by her supposed 'victim' on to YouTube. TragicMouse likes to act like an innocent victim, but she's a nasty piece of work that likes to stir her own sh*t then blame everybody else.

I know RB has been the victim of Google searches herself.

I know Euonia has had her fair share of trouble too.

And that is the tip of the iceberg.

Very few of us are strangers to social sites, some of us have seen the fall-out when personal information falls into the wrong hands.

I've seen people lose their jobs, have police raid their homes, have hundreds of fast food deliveries ordered to their houses. Prostitues and Grindr users given their address and phone number. Their family reported to child services and investigated. And over the years several suicides connected to the above.

If people can't take a little bit of ribbing when they're acting like a twat, without going on a search for vengeance, then they shouldn't be here, because that is definitely not going to be good for the site.
Read more

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@DemandingFemale I'll also say DWC was banned after TragicMouse turned on the hysterics, because apparently everything is about her.

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@DemandingFemale I also banned Tragicmouse temporarily. I remember that. I'm unbiased absolutely.

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil ummmmm.....................

then I wonder why you almost always fail to answer my posts when I call attention to a problem? I never know if you act to correct the probs or not. It's as if you do not deign to reply to me, acknowledge my concern.
I don't hound you with things.

Further,
Logical, useful suggestions by women (in general, not just me) seem to be rejected out of hand forever until enough people weigh in (to add a little 'guy weight' to it)

EXAMPLE: Stop sorting the friggin tv shows by how many people follow them...WHO the fck cares? Just list the updates logically WHEN THEY HAPPEN.
User 'grrrr' gave a magnificent presentation in favor of that.
Did it happen?
Nope. Users still have to scroll down past stupid sh*t shows they don't care about and keep their eyes peeled for the shows they DO like when they could see the LATEST updates INSTANTLY.
Read more

Report comment
(4y)

@ThomasinaPaine Sorry to digress from the WTF was it I don't know subject being discussed in this post, but I ouldn't resist when I saw "absolutely unbiased" as a self-descriptor for you, Doc.

Report comment
(4y)

@DemandingFemale We don't ask too much. Only email to prevent spam. We are not facebook, they actually "sell" your data to advertisers. I agree that you have to be careful what you post online.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil I honestly wasn't blaming the site. It's a few members that seem hell-bent on making each other miserable.

We shouldn't have to be that careful about what we post online.

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@DemandingFemale Posted on reddit?

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil I am unaware of any screen shots being sent to me??

I also do not ever openly slander anyone.

The one time I ever insinuated anyone speaking out of an orifice other than the mouth, a member called "RandomOne" who i had never had any interaction with previously, stated it was inappropriate, to which i immediately apologized.

I did not seek out the Reddit post,

Doc presented a Reddit link to me via PM, and further, the post was taken down as being against Reddit rules... The originator, in this case was the perpetrator, Devil WarCrys.

Additionally, i have never done anything ever done on the site without the full approval by Doc.

I did not have the ability to ban or delete, full stop.

I am not hiding.

Nor am I in any way avoiding,l.

This blood bath and heresay sickens me.

I wish you all well.

+13

Report comment
(4y)

@ I think he was referring to DWC posting screen shots of PM's on her wall.

And hi!! Glad to see you back.

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@

Report comment
(4y)

@ How can a moderator act as unprofessionally as RB?

She asked me if I was mentally ill in chat and pm.

She discussed punishing me and mental illness in the chat, pm, and forum.

She said I was talking out my rectum.

She is a disgrace who stalks people on redit.

I could write a whole paper on how bad this was.

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil its times like this when iam sooo fckn glad iam a blonde and actually be a bimbo 😇 I have not got a clue what reddit or its pages is ,

,i DONT do or have any social media accounts and this is a prime example why 😎😎

THANK ROGER THE DOGGER from me that for once i am hee haw to do with any this he said she said pish haha

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil Thank you, Doc.

As you are aware, I needed some time to myself when
words became weaponised.

I refuse to read, or be a part of, rumors, conjecture, and gossip.

I hope everyone is well and moves on fully from this incident.

I do not intend on allowing something so foolish destroy an excellent site!

+2

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Thank you for that information Dr. If I understand your statement correctly, you gave the reddit posts to RB to discuss with the banned user.

So that would mean that RB was only doing something that you asked her to do on your behalf.

If a boss asks a moderator/employee/volunteer to talk to an ex-member of the site to explain the reddit posts, then I would say that it could nor would be considered stalking. I would say it was protecting the interests of this site.

Thank you for clearing up the false rumours that certain members have been spreading about RB and why she resigned her position as probably the best moderator we have seen here in a very long time.

She is someone that has been a very positive influence here at 2M through her loyalty, helpfulness and defense of the site.

I don't think I need to list the names of the members who have had a hand in this nasty and irresponsible sh*t stirring and bullying of a moderator. You know who you are, the Doc knows who you are and I know who you are.
Read more

+9

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. I don't know what RB posted on reddit because I believe that user erased everything.

I personally think that RB made some "silly" mistakes, for example erased her name, left the site under the pressure of some users. And I think Tragicmouse took part in this issue.

I was on one day vacation so I just missed that drama lol.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil See what happens when you go on vacation? smiley

I don't know EXACTLY what happened but from what you've just said, it sounds like RB did nothing wrong. I would personally love to see her back as a mod here. I think she did an excellent job. That's my opinion.

+8

Report comment
(4y)

@rickgrimesrocks I would like to see RB back too. It's a tough job modding on a site with so many whingers lol.

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@DemandingFemale It's a tough job but someone has to do it.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. "If a boss asks a moderator/employee/volunteer to talk to an ex-member of the site to explain the reddit posts, then I would say that it could nor would be considered stalking. I would say it was protecting the interests of this site."

That's all fine and good provided that there is an employment relationship between Admin and Mod. NO VOLUNTEERS can and should do this. They don't have an official connection to the site and irrespective of the fact that their purpose coincides with protecting the legitimate interests of the site, their actions cannot be defended.

Furthermore, if a Mod does engage in communication with a former member, it can only be done via the email provided to the site upon registration. Any other means outside the means provided by the site itself would fall under online harassment. That includes social media accounts and forums external to this site.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@JudgeDredd Thanks for the insight. I bow to your experience and accept your assessment of the situation.

I do not know the employment relationship and for that reason I gave a selection.

Very good advice about the official communication via the site e-mail.

Cheers

I may be consulting you before the next publication of the 2MOoOB Enquirer in relation to being funny and ridiculous.

+8

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. You are welcome. I just thought I should clarify that point which makes a really big difference in the determination of liability.

In any case, my expertise is not related to comedy and I fear I may be the last person you would want to speak about that. Just be funny and ridiculous (but a word of warning.....if I ever make it in that publication of yours, I expect it to be because I really pissed somebody off. And if that's the case I expect to be portrayed in a manner befitting to my Devil's Advocate persona/blood sucking lawyer)

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. i would say that comes under the UNEMPLOYED as fck selection
in the next edition of 2MOoOB Enquirer hahahaha

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Making a silly mistake is one thing, but being accused of stalking by those members (and you know who I am talking about Doc) when RB has been the victim of stalking and has always spoken up against staklers and bullies is NOT what RB did.

They spread false information that they intentionally used to attack a MODERATOR so much that she had no alternative but to resign.

As you said "left the site under the pressure of some users".

Are you going to tolerate this behaviour from these few nasties? Are they going to be allowed to continue attacking members falsely until more leave the site? Do we have to put up with all their hatred and venom?

I think members are entitled to come here and enjoy the facilities that you offer and if they can contribute then that is a very positive thing. But contribute in a positive way.

Members who suck the enjoyment out of the site, who make threats against other members, who force loyal and hardworking MONITORS out of their position and off the site due to their brutish and bullying behaviour are doing a lot of harm to YOUR site.
Read more

+12

Hide 28 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. I'm thinking of adding some rules to our TOS about attacking moderators. I know that other forums disallow this and ban for this.

+12

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil Yellow and red cards like in football when you insult a referee. That would be helpful Doc.

These members were attacking the work that the MONITOR was asked to do ... attacking you in other words.

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. It's hard to follow all this drama, especially when you don't know who started it.

+2

@Dr.Evil I've never had a Reddit account, I just signed up yesterday to ask that the post be removed, and it was...

Didn't post anything at all in those threads. Not right that some are involving themselves in this. It has become a Circus.... and not a fun one either.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Why did you change your sex? :) And name.

+2

@Dr.Evil Because I wasn't sure how I felt about things yesterday, maybe if I continue to hang around I'll fix that.

And I'm still female, that hasn't changed...😝

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Zimbabwe user lol

+3

@Dr.Evil I know eh? Seemed appropriate at the time.... might as well have been in Zimbabwe....lol

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil about the drama: in my experience, online and IRL, most times the ones who complained the most were also the ones keeping the tension up so badly that nothing could acceptably resolve the issue.

i am not calling anyone out here, just relating some life experience.

+8

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil I would support this provided that the buck goes both ways. If a moderator engages in online activity in the site in their personal and thus not in their official capacity, it should be done under an entirely separate account and profile. Otherwise everybody runs the risk of not recognising a response from that member as one in an official capacity or not.

Report comment
(4y)

@JudgeDredd That has been suggested before in order to separate the powers that be from the personal opinions of monitors. It makes sense. One account for a member in the MONITOR POSITION and a second with the members name only. Simple and easy. Why was it not done the last time this issue came up with the other monitor?

+9

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. What forums typically do is have a moderator use a font color when acting in an official capacity.

They then state the violation and a warning based on the ToS.

Then use the standard font color when speaking unofficially.

That way they have ONE account.

Typically there might be a test account for the admin or mods when testing software.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare awwwshyt, I upvoted this accidentally my bad. -1

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Moderators already have the capacity to post in an official capacity on here, these 'official' posts show up clearly highlighted in a text box that doesn't look like a regular reply.

The real trick is remembering to select the modpost reply button instead of the regular reply button, but that comes with practice.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil I really like this idea as well, Doc. This situation has become like a runaway freight train. Thanks for considering this option. No mod, especially a good one, should have to suffer this sort of abuse.

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil Any forum will have Terms of Service rules with clear examples.

Why reinvent the wheel?

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil how about you just let me take over all forum threads chat box and ban any user i want to ban 😇
you then get less a headache, the site gets a sence a humour again and its winner winner chicken dinner for every1 😂😂😂😇

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Just my 2cents worth here.... I cannot believe there is even a Thread about this, absolutely ridiculous topic! We are grown adult people, what is wrong with some of you?? I see "real" drama at work every single day (in the ER), this just boggles my brain.. Grow up, and enjoy this site for what it is .. off my soapbox now>>>>>>

+11

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Rescue Dog Mama This. Wish I could give you more than one thumbs up.

Also people need to realize that TM is a public site on the internet. There are no checks at the door to keep the creeps/trolls out. So sooner or later you'll have the "pleasure" of dealing with them. When you do, ignore/block/report/etc them. If you "feed" them then this is exactly what happens. An endless stream of internet drama. You know what I do when I see someone being an idiot online? I point my finger at the screen, have a good laugh smiley, and then move along. Some of you should try it. It's fun. And if you're not a fan of drama it'll work miracles.

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@Smuff Good advice but do we have to accept these trolls/creeps/vagina washers/douchebags and pretend they are not there inflicting their bile and venom on friends.

I can't do that smuff. sorry.

When there is injustice, it must be called to account and rectified. my opinion.

+11

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. This is bullying! Box routinely pulls this nonsense. So does DemandingFemale.

My gosh.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Trolling really is a fulltime job for you, isn't it?

+10

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Box and many others here speak the truth with a magaphone... just saying. is it hurting your ears?

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Of course you don't have to accept it. You just have to deal with properly. Publicly waging a virtual crusade is doing the exact opposite and probably giving them exactly what they want. Right now the situation has probably gotten to a point where @Dr.Evil can't even figure out or keep track of all the details that created this mess. Put yourself in his shoes for a sec. From his POV right now it's probably 2 sides making very load noises, both with a conflicting story or information. Do I think some people should probably get removed from the site for being the #1 source of toxicity? Yes. But at the end of the day the site is shaped by how the rules are written and enforced. If certain people are allowed to keep stirring up sh*t then you have to individually choose whether or not you want to keep participating in it.

+6

admin
Report comment
(4y)

Please thumbs up if you want RB as a moderator again. Or thumbs down if you don't. I want elections lol.

+19

Hide 22 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil I don't know if you are serious or not about that last statement , but if you are going to turn this place into a referendum toting society, there are a few questions I would like to put to the members in general.

It goes without say my opinion on the best monitor you have appointed since I have been here. I don't think you need a populist vote to tell you this. I think you appointed her for the right reasons and those reasons haven't changed.

What you need to do is offer more protection to the monitors that actually get involved in the day-to-day problems of the site and not look the other way.

+13

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Yes the final decision is mine.

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil She is bias and there is to many people her that or;

1)Just want a piece life and will go with the flow (cult) so to speak.
2)Don't give a f**k about other members (human beings behind those usernames).

I could say more here.

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 RB is very biased.

She would do a chat ban with no notification hours after a mod had actually been in chat and saw no issues.

She would send no pm. No discussion of why or for how long. It was so unprofessional.

DrEvil, read the pms I sent her. I asked her as a mod to explain why she did these things and merely asking why was considered a challenge to her authority. That is nuts!

@AnhedoniaNightmare I don't think any of the other Mods even moderate Chat.... they are mostly the linker types..

It's like the Wild West in there if nothing at all is done. Just saying....

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 i moderate chat...

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Please understand we don't have to explain why. And the chat simply has no such option.

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil It's considered common ettiquete to notify users why they were punished, what the justification is, how long the punishment lasts.

Come on.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare When we suspend accounts - we usually provide reason and time left. Chat - only time left.

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare You are thinking about " YOU " (no offence meant) a lot of the times, you have no idea how much crap members (some i don't even know) have had in warnings,temp bans and maybe full bans in the news section. Whilst a friend of hers was setting """baiting""" people of. Some really nice people as well, had loads of PMs to do with her creepy friend and how @RB treated people that spoke back to him.

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 If you don't like a mod, why just don't send a pm to me.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil The " main " (top) reason i joined this site is because you are non bias towards members (you give us all every chance and some). But in the last few months i don't know what to say. :(

Think how busy (all of a sudden people seem happier, more relaxed in chat) chat as been in the last 60-72 hours and when there is more in chat, they is more on line here. I noticed those statics 18 month back, you no what i mean. ;)

P.s. Sorry for not contacting you, it's just not me is it, you have enough things to do here as it is anyhow.

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil I did just that. I perceived changes as far as warning, examples and justifications. Thank you. Yet the personality remained. Sad. I wouldn't want to mod, but if I did, I'd play strictly down the middle.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 Wrong. This is has happened to lot of people and I have not only praised you publically, in chat, but in pms as well as you were bullied.

I have raised this issue with DrEvil as we had a rogue mod who actually told me not to do reviews when I was told to do reviews by the admin!

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare She didn't exactly say that.

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil So we need a translation from DOc to interpret what is obviously a misunderstanding on the part of AN in relation to has interaction with RB. Even the boss says you speak fake news. We may have a job for u on the 2MOo... Interested?

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. can i nominate myself for this fake or real mod job 🤔🤔😇😇😇😇

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil A member has ask me to post this on their behalf:

"She wronged me in the worse way. I made my feeling clear to Andrew. I even saw changes. But she should have no power to mod. She should fade away."

I totally understand why they want to stay anonymous.
Is there anyone else that would like me to pass a message on?

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil Note, he did not openly deny what I said.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare a rogue mod who actually told me not to do reviews*

Was that really said, you know, word for word?

guru
Report comment
(4y)

Having played around in forums for many years myself I've only encountered an individual on par w/Nightmare once. That person, just like this cat threw that whole forum into such a turmoil that people just stopped coming there. They badgered everyone, claimed to know everything about everything and were relentless in their constant posting, hammering out lengthy crap over and over to the point the site all but came to an end.

Finally, after over 80% of the members there down voted this cat and all but BEGGED the forum owner to cull the person, they finally did so and peace was returned.

I'm all about everyone having a right to their opinion, and will always support that right completely, but conversely there has to be the same given in return.

Respect is achieved through being respectful of others and is a quality that's earned, not just handed out. In short, no one in my view can demand respect, they must command it through their own actions and interactions with others. To that end I doubt Nightmare could ever command my respect as his actions so far have already revealed a personality type I long ago found I could never respect.
Read more

+16

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@mrkim56 Well said smiley

+8

Report comment
(4y)
+4

Report comment
(4y)

@mrkim56 Again, agreeing exponentially.

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@mrkim56 Rule # 1 of chatbox... wait for it... dont feed the trolls

master
Report comment
(4y)

Democracy used as a platform to pillory a member that has been here 3 weeks.

But then you started on day one!

This is outrageous.

This is like something out of the Deep South to prevent African Americans from drinking from waterfountains or attend "white schools".

What a bunch of antiChristian bigots and misogynists.

Hide 20 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare there you go again with people of colour.

you should know by now to quit vying for sympathy, and your attempt to draw parallels is a hackneyed old trick and really quite offensive.

this is actually like you showing very little self control and the people of two-movies have grown weary of your very presence.

+8

Report comment
(4y)

@uunboundd Your actions are exactly like the techniques used by the Ku Klux Klan to silence minorities.

Look in the mirror and live with what you see.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare i wouldn't know what those people do, but nice try asshøle.
dirty old trickster is what you see.

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@uunboundd This is an ad hominem attack that would cause at least a one day suspension at most forums.

One does not call another "a***ole" as typcally that is considered a violation of ToS.

Dolt is perfectly fine.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare no its still name calling. go away pissant.

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@uunboundd Pissant is an ad hominem attack and bullying.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare i bet you can't say ad hominem ten times fast.

betcha can't

betcha can't

betcha caaan't.

+6

Report comment
(4y)
+6

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare I'm breaking my own rule in not responding to your posts, but I'll do so just this once for emphasis.

The democracy you mention in any real world sense is unbounded by how long anyone has participated in it. Given the logic you seem to be espousing if someone strolls into a new town they've never been to before and commits a heinous crime, they should then get a pass simply because they're new there?

No, in any democracy a persons actions are the only point to be considered, period.

What's outrageous is your never ending blathering on endlessly, your total intolerance towards others opinions or that they even have a right to hold one in opposition to your own.

As a life long member of "the deep south" and one who is white I take great umbrage at anyone characterizing folks like myself as in agreement with or ever capable of participating in any such actions. To whit, an apology for having done so would be greatly appreciated, and post haste too!
Read more

+10

Report comment
(4y)

@mrkim56 Well said again!

I feel the same way about blocking people but if anyone would make me break that it would be him.

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@rickgrimesrocks If only i had your patience, i had the same thought about blocking people but the idiocy dose i take can only go so far...

+3

@R3VENANT Yes I've always hated to do it too, but once you've been around for a long while, you'll probably feel the need lol....

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@mrkim56 So you admit you hate Christians. That is bigotry.

Christians do not hate atheists. My gosh, the bulk of our charity is to atheists as that is where our new members come from.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Let's assume for a moment that you are correct - everyone here is really super awful and honestly despises your presence. Surely you don't wanna stick around for more?

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) You are STUCK with me now. I will never leave. You can dish it out but cannot handle mild retorts.

The Truth stings.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare EEWWE "weapon formed against you" izzat like a paper cut or some other shyt that annoys? YAY

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare dont feed the troll

Report comment
(4y)

@YKJack All people are worthy respect as some element of the ruach is within them. That doesn't mean we respect the validity of their beliefs.

Imagine if all in the community used their energy to write accurate reviews. That is what is important. Make the community a positive, creative, healthy community.

Lampooning, trolling, bickering are not only annoying, the new people perceive this will eventually happen to them.

What a terribly unhospitable action and destructive.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Thats a bit Racist is it not???

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@chaseyerself Explain your assertion.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

I see that the Nightmare was consulting with some legal team no doubt, and erased his last comment which contained a link to CrutchBenders remarks on the Medical-and-Spiritual-Causes-of-Disease which died a lonely death because it was a dodo from the start and no spiritual causes for diseases could be put forward, not unless you incluse Possession in the medical list of ailments.

The offending sentence has been apologised for by the very gracious Crutch. Well done Sir C.

+5

Hide 45 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. I hope that comment "consulting with some legal team no doubt" wasn't in reference to me. I haven't followed what happened on this thread. I am not saying I wouldn't have offered my legal opinion had he asked for it, I am merely saying he didn't and thus I didn't advise him as such.

Report comment
(4y)

@JudgeDredd not at all Mandale - you are my man in the law!

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@JudgeDredd LOL! I like it! A lawyer covering his ass! LOL! I understand that you have to!

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe LOL!!! I was worried about you. There is a bona fide sh*tstorm and you were nowhere to be found. Although admittedly I wouldn't blame you. There are stray bullets flying all over the place and the probability of collateral damage is incredibly high. Better bring a helmet... smiley

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@JudgeDredd LOL...I have years of experience at keeping my head down. I've been married before.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe smiley smiley smiley I hear you brother. Marriage is the perfect medium to hone your self preservation skills. Rambo has nothing on married people !!!!

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@JudgeDredd Unless you marry your Christian soulmate.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare ...yeah...that didn't work out so well for me. And instead of a soulmate, I ended up with a nemesis. And I tell you, I would prefer to take 100 people head on, than having to deal with a pissed off and truly determined woman hellbent on destroying your life

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. How could a creepy sexually obsessed post like Crutchbender made EVER be apologized enough for. He describes me as some loon who is erect and masturbating sperm because somehow I enjoy his taunts like a masochist.

That post is a DISGRACE.

Being ridiculed by DemandingFemale on an endless basis by being called a "irritating twat and douche" can never be apologized enough.

There are about 15 trolls here. Trolls never want to leave and most are cowed by the relentless insults.

Well, fire away because I will not be trolled and bullied.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Another person would leave the site. But I have to admit, you 've got steel balls.

+9

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil That's bc he secretly enjoys all this.

+12

Report comment
(4y)

@rickgrimesrocks Ah so I am a masochist? This is bullying. You know I am being trolled and you pile on and then imply that being the object of a troll campaign...is pleasurable!

What audacity!

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare People are just reacting to what you put out there. You can dish it but you can't take it. Boo-hoo.

+10

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil Yes. They troll to get me to leave.

Won't happen.

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil no he doesn't. nobody knows who he is, and - if he could shut himself up, people would forget him after awhile. this isn't balls, it's a frkn mental patient tweaked out of his mind and nobody to cut him off.

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@uunboundd That is an ad hominem attack pretending I am mentally ill.

Perhaps you are worried about your own issues?

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil He dudn have steele balls Doc, but I do.

BTW, since we've yet to have been formally introduced, Kim Steele here, glad to meet ya :>)

+8

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil Wondering how long ya gonna be admiring his balls?
*Asking for a friend and community.*

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil smiley
Ruh Roh! 👀

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare I never called you a douche. 😁

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@DemandingFemale In open chat you suggested I use a douche on my two rectums ie my anus and my mouth.

You liar.

You said that to a brand new member. I wonder how frequently this happens. Apparently that is a pattern to bully from the onset to establish hazing and a pecking order.

It's reprehensble conduct.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare douche.

douchebag.

douchebaggery.

et al.

+8

Report comment
(4y)

@uunboundd Pathetic misogyny.

We can do this every day and I am retired and used to being attacked by antitheists.

I am laughing at your impotence while you swagger and are smug.

Report comment
(4y)

@uunboundd First rule: dont feed the trolls

Report comment
(4y)

@DemandingFemale a douche bag comes to my mind hahaha

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare OK AN, lets have a look at what you accused me of in the thread aBout the dodos and the spiritual reasons for diseases.

You catagorically stated that I was

1. an antitheist
2. An atheist
3. Unchristian
4. An anarchist

I would call that DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER which I am sure you already know is ...

1. Defamation of character is a term that is used to describe when a false statement is written or spoken about an individual with the intent of harming their reputation.

Do you think I should consult with legal advice or wave a TOSS number 5 under your nose and inundate the Doc with a ton of complaints? Might be an interesting line to take.

I have explained to you that the twat word in British English is very appropriate for your character and personality, according to the dictionary definition and that you are not a douche which is the diminutative form of the bigger, longer and much more accurate "DOUCEBAG"
Read more

+9

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Not one of those terms is an ad hominem. Those describe beliefs.

Being an antitheist is not an ad hominem.

Your post is illogical. If you call me a Christian is that a pejorative???

Example. Say I call someone a feminist. That is not an ad hominem attack. That is a belief system that a person ascribes to.

Say I call someone a leftist. That is not an ad hominem attack.

Calling someone a masochist is an ad hominem attack. Calling someone a douche twat, and so forth is an ad hominem attack and misogynist.

You folks are out of control.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare It depends if you are a follower of Christ? If you are Jewish or Muslim then maybe you would be offended by the remark.

The Irish get very offended if you mistake them for English.

Canadians for Americans.

Barcelona supporters for Real Madrid.

You defamed me by labelling my beliefs with the intent of harming my reputation.

Logic lives here baby.

And again you continue writing, showing NO RESPECT for you interlocutor by editing. Let me know when you are less self absorbed and finished talking to yourself.

And for everyone out there still awake

Ad hominem
An attack upon an opponent in order to discredit their arguement or opinion. Ad hominems are used by immature and/or unintelligent people because they are unable to counter their opponent using logic and intelligence.

Person A: I think we should spend more money on environmental protection.
Read more

+10

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. You are ridiculous.

You made a disgusting caricature of my avatar as if I am the demonic Freddy Kruegar. You are a troll.

That is bigotry. What is next? Will you make grotesque caricatures of Africans with big lips?

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare I did not mention demonic and I did not show the face of your creepy avatar and as I have mentioned before, you have no rights over that painting which is very difficult to discern. A work of art, it has been labelled. I do not think it truely depicts you because you are certainly NOT work of art.

A real piece of work, I would not disagree.

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. The funny thing is that avatar is Destiny, who is reading the Book of all events. It's drawn by Dave McKean for the Sandman graphic novel by Neil Gaiman.

It has ZERO to do with the Bible and the character merely observes.

You are clueless.

You took some art that is famous, didn't realize what it was, then being obtuse, you then made it malevolent.

Immediately the topic was closed. You realized you made an error. You changed the image and posted it on your wall.

(Go compare BOTH images)

Yet you never corrected it in the forum.

Then it was reopened as you had editted it. Then closed as you never corrected your personal attack on me.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare You cannot correct the forum posts after a short period.

I was informed by Doc that there had been complaints and for that reason I changed a number of things because I thought you had not seen the joke of the cariature of the "Forum Hijcker" just like Freddy Kruger hijacks teenagers dreams and twist and changes them into something they are not and then they die, like the forum threads.

Then I put it on my wall and asked people to comment on the issue. Yours was the only negative comment on the wall and later I saw a similar comment when Doc opened the thread again.

That had nothing to do with me.

The attack was on self-appointed holier-than-thou, douchebags that hijack forums and that seems to be you AN.

The truth hurts, that´s why we make FAKE NEWS on 2MOoOBS

That is the full metaphor explained.

BOX

+8

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. AHA! So you just OPENLY admitted it is NOT SATIRE but a personal vendetta.

That is a violation of rule 5 of the ToS.

Read his words. He ADMITS it was an ATTACK!

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Due to the threat of WMD in the vicinity, Donald Rumsfeld decided to attack the 2M site and we thought we had managed to talk him down.

Meanwhile I changed a number of things because I thought you had not seen the joke of the cariature of the "Forum Hijcker" just like Freddy Kruger hijacks teenagers dreams and twist and changes them into something they are not and then they die, like the forum threads.

It was a metaphorical attack ... on some Donald Rumsfeld's scumbags doing naughty things with masks but we couldn't make out who they were. Looked like the Emperor in Star Wars but it was so dark officer, and he was holding a lightsaber.

And a response from a spokesperson suggested - "Do I give a tos? No comment"

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. first rule: dont feed the trolls

Report comment
(4y)

@YKJack agreed.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare b¡tch i warned you to stop baiting with people of colour.

+8

Report comment
(4y)

@uunboundd Calling a member of the forum a female dog is misogyny.

That violates rule 5 of the Terms of Service.

That is how box routinely breaks the rules as he has no ethical boundaries whatsoever.

If I were a mod, you would be penalized three times with suspensions then banned.

I actually ran a webiste with a user base of 10,000 members. I know what I am talking about. Not only did I create the site but ran the site and wrote the majority of content and designed the graphics in Photoshop.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare -and i served as President of the Internet for three consecutive terms. so there!
you know nothing of boundaries, ad hominem stone caster.

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare I need classes in photoshop if you haven't noticed ... any tips for the next time I need to swap heads onto a donkey?

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. I refuse as your yellow slander is malevolent and at cross-purposes to the site. It is the antithesis of hospitality.

It's annoying prattle and weak bigotry.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Sorry to break the news BUt YOU IS THE SLANDERMAN around here and I have the evidence and proof and YOU IS NOT IN A GOOD PLACE, Mr Slanderman. (sounds like a song from the 70's)

And I have to keep repeating myself - I AM NOT ON THE WELCOMING COMMITTEE and I have no experience in the catering industry.

You got the wrong guy MOBBA.

But I did dedicate some valuable space in 2MOoOB - did you get the metaphor between you and the Kruger - cool?

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. First rule: dont feed the trolls

Report comment
(4y)

@YKJack true. I had forgotten YK.

master
Report comment
(4y)

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

+9

master
Report comment
(4y)

I spent 40 years of my life as a volunteer and in paid ministry. I also learned medicine, humanities, the sciences, and almost minored in Women's Studies.

I am retired and can endlessly debate and oppose trolls and bullies.

I can spend 16-20 hours a day writing reviews or retorting to troll nonsense.

You can suspend me, but I won't leave.

While here, I have offered moral and ethical support, helped a person with complex medical issues, etc.

On my wall I discussed anorexia and bulimia and how to protect yourself from cyberbulying/stalking. That seemed timely subjects as many women have BOTH happen.

I will help those who hate me. I spent a lifetime doing that and earning their friendship.

I don't have a real enemy in the whole world. In fact, if anyone asks me for help, I generally will do so as that is Biblical.

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare you haven't learned sh¡t.

you write like someone who knows how to copy paste their words from another's published work. a plagiarist who knows how to change the words just enough so they cannot be traced.

a lifetime of being disliked by others? no, you were most likely ignored.

+10

Report comment
(4y)

@uunboundd Aww sad face. Does this tactic work on anyone with a spine?

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Has done in the past, then you showed up.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. So you just admitted to using tactics to get people to be silent or leave.

You by your own admission are a troll.!

ROFL

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare I think you might be thinking of 1984 and Big Brother is watching you.

If I wanted poeple to be silent why would I give them a platform (2MOoOBS) to give vent to their creativity, numbskull.

Are you sure you have retired? - feels more like a six grader using a thesarus to impress the teacher but doesn't understand the words.

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. When I read your drivel that passes for a comment, my first response is "this looks like word salad" ie the ravings of a a noncompliant psychiatric patient.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_sal...

But hey, that was only my best subject in medical school and I scored a near perfect assessment when tested on clinical evidence based assessment of behavioral disorders.

Maybe you are just pretending to be this way?

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare You used that poor effort on Crutchbender before and I am sure on countless numbers more.

You obviously didn't pass med school so we will leave it there.

Stick to oil painting and dream interpretation and don't you even think of hurting anyone before I get back.

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. What if you actually used this negative energy and instead wrote reviews? Now that would be constructive versus your destructive attacks that pretend to be satire.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare "But hey, that was only my best subject in medical school and I scored a near perfect assessment when tested on clinical evidence based assessment of behavioral disorders."

In that case, and seeing as you're apparently such an expert on them, perhaps you should consider applying your knowledge of behavioral disorders on yourself... that might be quite enlightening.

Just saying...

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@uunboundd Seems Doc is being held hostage by a douche for fear of loosing his "storylines". Tho I'd be willing to dedicate the rest of my life to crowd sourcing page content instead. js

+4

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

You failed Women's studies which explains alot.

Endless debate and spewing out false rubbish is not one and the same thing.
You are the troll here. You have your definition of trolling twisted just like your idea of Ad hominem

You put that stuff on your wall after spreading false rumours about a MODERATOR on this site and you bullied her into resigning you idiot.

You are making a very bad job of befriending people here.

You have ME. What more do you need! I'll be your enemy forever or can you have those things? You can be my enemy too! (Waterboys)

+9

Hide 12 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. What! I aced the Women's Studies courses plus the requirements of my degree plus pre-med courses precluded taking a Women's Studies minor!

Then went to med school.

You sniveling troll.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Med school where you obviously didn't make the grade. Sorry to hear about that. Not everyone is cut out for that life of pressure, life and death decisions. By the time you would have finishing talking the poor patient would be long gone.

I don't do snivelling, and I never troll - I am an anti-troller. I sniff them out, track them down and then I rain Hell's fire all over their faux douche.

Amen

+11

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Honestly...you seem like one of the most insidious sinister trolls I have ever met.

You know nothing about me.

Then when you yourself have zero training in medicine then lectured me! What a laugh!

ROFL ROFL

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Then WELCOME TO THE PLEASURE DOME - IT IS ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO MEET FRESH MEAT!

WTF do you know about my training in medicine, you piece of undigested dog food - is that Ad hominem enough for you or would you like me to take out my Strawman and let him go to town on your sorry ass?

An while you are rolling around laughing at some infantile joke, just remember that there are many germs on the floors of public toilets - best be careful, and use protection please AN. It's for your own good.

+9

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. A totally obtuse sad pathetic soul lecturing me on acne and diabetes!

Buddy you got no ammunition whatsoever!

It's embarassing what you wrote but I was willing NOT to humiliate you.

Buddy, you don't know sh@t from shinola.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare But you memory AH ...AAAAAH you forgot the biggies that may be close to home

3. Adult ADHD
4. Asperger Syndrome
5. Bipolar Disorder

Lucky you have me to remind you of these things, aren't you. Poor man.

I crave humillation - torture my soul and don't spare the rod, my good man.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. You sad troll. I explained to you there is NO medical assay that defintively PROVES these diagnosis!

That is why physicians openly MOCK psychologists as pseudoscience.
www.medicalnewstoday.com/article...

There are NO blood tests, urinalysis, Xrays, MRI, CAT, or PET scans that will be universally accepted as evidence of these medical conditions.

That is why mental illness is highly controversial as one shrink will make a claim of one diagnosis while another with TOTALLY disagree.

You don't know sh@t from shinola, little troll.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare More repetition. Well I can guarantee they don't have any Spiritual origins, you charlatan and bull sh*t excretor because that was the point of the thread I you don't remember.

Do I have to do everything for you AN?

OK the name was "Medical and Spiritual Causes of Disease " - I gave you the medical details and you gave sweet fanny adams.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. You are clueless and have zero intention of having a discussion.

You seem to be a lonely needy socially inept troll.

You have no idea about spirituality or medicine or the complex way they interact in beneficience. See pastoral care within medicine.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benefice...

Thus you seem to be like a hater of rap music who then wants no one to enjoy discussing rap music in a topic devoted to that endeavor.

So then you seem to make ad nauseum attacks on every proponent of rap music.

It's weird obsessive destructive annoying behavior as if cardboard boor is the self-apponited arbiteur.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare And you used that RAP metaphore on Crutch too. You really need to learn a few more catchy metaphores. I usually make them up. And you get the added spontaneity which was sadly lacking in your household. We had tons of it, loads of slagging and you had to answer with some wit or you were dead.

I bet you Chase knows what I am talking about being from Scotland and knowing a thing or two about banter.

You missed school that day, I suppose.

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. dont you be thowing my freshmeat name about 😎😎 i had to earn that name you know hahahaha

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@chaseyerself Sincerest apologies for getting you caught up in this ROAST A NIGHTMARE for a good cause. Maybe we could raise enough money to get him a typewriter to write the reviews so he wouldn't have to come on here and talk drivel. He could do it in the privacy of his own home, public toilet, train station - wherever.

+3

master
Report comment
(4y)

DOC SERIOUSLY...? When is the voting 'closed and counted'? smiley Tick. Tock!

+10

Hide 1 reply...

@(⌐■_■) I'm with you on this one 👍

+10

Report comment
(4y)

May I make a suggestion to both combatants? I have been following you arguments for a while now and it has become crystal clear that there will never be any common ground between the two of you. Furthermore, you have gone the extra mile in declaring each other the honorary title of NEMESIS to one another. That by definition precludes any chance in hell that either of you will persuade the other of the righteousness of each other's claims and opinions. As such, any further confrontation is entirely pointless. I wish I could offer you a more constructive solution, but for the time being I would suggest that you may want to avoid each other.

Just a thought....(and Please don't shoot the messenger)

Hide 17 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@JudgeDredd My very thoughts exactly. .. this was the entertainment while Doc makes an important decision and then RB had to make a bigger decision .- will she have the proper protection and respect for the office she holds. And that needs to be backed up by actions.

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Forgive me for saying so but the burden of authority does come with certain conditions. The main one being that in order to assert authority you need to distance yourself from your subordinates. And a figure of authority first needs to be feared, then he/she will be respected and in the end he/she will be protected. It simply doesn't work in any other combination....

Report comment
(4y)

@JudgeDredd This is standard in business and in the military and in medical centers.

Even in ministry a pastor or priest or minister cannot be "friends" and be effective. They can only be supportive and friendly.

Report comment
(4y)

@JudgeDredd It sounds like you need to make that very clear to the figure of authority although the protection should come from the person handing down the authority, should it not?

In the form of guidlines and consequences for attacking/abusing the mods.

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Actually no. The protection never comes from above. It always comes from below and it is the direct result of gaining the respect of your subordinates.

In every disciplinary procedure, the evidence presented and counted upon is in direct relation to the support received from the base. The top always tends to limit liability by eliminating legal risk. Basically when in doubt, they fire you just in case.

Report comment
(4y)

@JudgeDredd And the same in the police force?

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. I couldn't say. I haven't conducted any disciplinary hearings for the police. I was however an Air Force Lawyer and I can testify with authority that this is how this works. I have also conducted such proceedings for companies and international organisations, and the treatment was identical.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@JudgeDredd Good to know.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@JudgeDredd Tho I appreciate your sentiment, it's NOT just the two of 'em. Nightmare has splattered his shyt all over the forum for several weeks. This will continue to escalate until Doc stops it. Period. Meanwhile this is "click bait" hell I reckon? $$$

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) No pun intended for the "hell" bit smiley

I understand that the parties involved are numerous but as Box is the most outspoken member and has taken it upon himself to defend the 2M community in its entirety, I addressed this to him.

Meanwhile, I do like to believe that we are all participating in this forum of our own free will and volition. As such, the need of the engagement of a referee to settle an issue, that under ordinary circumstances would be solved by not engaging in an argument in the first place, is probably pointless.

Report comment
(4y)

@JudgeDredd Could you describe it as a class action?

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@JudgeDredd Actually I will help anyone with anything as long as their actions are not malevolent.

I have no nemesis nor enemies.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Pal, what is wrong with your memory. Am I so easily forgettable because you are not and you have kicked the hornets nest and the box with the dragon tattoo does not forget in a hurry.

I am Holmes to your Moriarty.

You are not sliding out of anything. Back in the box and review ME.

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. No. Poor little cardboard boor...go play word games.

You are not anyone's Moriarty.

In fact, what you seem to be is a mosquito drawing blood but merely an annoyance.

At LEAST mosquitoes draw blood only when they are pregnant

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Regale us further with your gospel of "nanner-nanner." smiley OOOOH, and put the lotion on it...

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) Your comments here have had me rolling, nice job!

"Put the lotion on it" nearly sent me to the store for some Depends :>P

+7

Report comment
(4y)
+3

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

I see AN likes to jump about the place. Again you put words into my mouth and that would suggest reading limitations or something related.

I am not Moriarty - you are Moriarty.

I am Holmes.

Please stick to the programme AH and remember your lines. Not too much to ask, is it.

Sorry, you are a bit sensitive about your memory. So sorry for bringing it up again. It just won't stay down. Too many goth photos this afternoon.

+6

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. ROFL!

Holmes prosecuted people who were criminals who attacked others.

You just ADMITTED attacking me like a doofus. Now you cannot lie and say it's satire!
dosmovies.com/forum/thread/What-happens-....

ROFL!

Cardboard boor himself describes this as an attack on holier than thou...
Thus by his own admission, moob is NOT satire but attacks on members to skirt the ToS!

It is damning evidence!

I fully expect mods and DrEvil to judge box as he openly admits he is my Nemesis and has attacked me, thus the Moob edition is NOT SATIRE whatsoever.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare May I refer the right honorable member to article 87.656 in the year of out Lord - 2019

dosmovies.com/forum/thread/What-happens-....

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. What backpedaling!

Now that cardboard boor is caught in the steel trap of his own words...it's now a metaphorical attack.

This is phony balloney.

"Say officer, yes I am wearing a white hood and burning a cross to scare a Black man but it's a metaphor, you see. The burning cross is just "satire"...get it"?

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare You throw about "backpedaling" as if people here stoop to exercise? Video ppl tend to lean toward the couch-potato affectation. Does anyone else know of sofa pedals?

*Just trying to keep shyt straight with the confusing accusations.

+5

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

AHHH yes, another bout of the Last Word Syndrome coming on, had we?

And don't you have anything better than the mosquito thingy - it is getting a bit blasé my friend

The last time I framed it ...

Me Mammy was so proud of the compliment. She says hello to you and says you are doing a devilish job.

Don't worry - in this story I AM HOLMES - and don't you forget it , little man.

+9

Hide 14 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Holmes?

You are an anonymous troll using impotent words not a famous literary figure.

You have some highly inflated self-aggrandizing notion due to a collosal ego.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Do you not have about 74065 movie reviews to write before the cocks crows or bad things will happen?

I am not anonymous at all - I am Boxie Bowie aka Livinginabox aka Scourge of the Nightmare and I am also Sherlock Holmes (but you knew that already)

Chop, chop - the faster you do them the faster other things can happen. ¡Venga tío!

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. All you seem to be is a pathetic impotent ignorant troll who lectures people trained in medicine.

You seem to be a foolish insignificant person.

Summing up libraries of medical knowledge without a basis for discerning what the words mean.

I doubt you have any rudimentary knowledge even to apply to a medical school.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
Use of Preparation H neither implies nor necessitates medical training.

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) What are you asserting?

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Deciding between the ever popular douche, or a***ole. Stand by...

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) Why bother deciding, they're both applicable :>P

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) What cowardice.

Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) Agreed! As a prescient caveat to that sentiment:

"It doesn't take a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" ... most especially when it's blowin really HARD

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare As a matter of fact, I hold a masters of science, specialising in Biology and Applied Maths from the NUI Ireland.

Go figure.

It is not something I brag about but is is a bit higher than your training. So to answer yourr question, YES I DO HAVE the knowledge and the qualifications to enter Med.

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. If that is true, then why do you post such moronic retorts devoid of actual medicine?

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare The real question is how does someone with your experience and charm end up being the fun guy on 2M and without even trying because we are getting a lot of laughs from you.

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Nahhh, Box EARNED HIS AGGRANDIZING NOTIONS, he's our senior aggrandizer actually. We are very proud of Box.

+8

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Mammy is a racist term used to describe black women.

www.urbandictionary.com/define.p...

Why am I not surprised cardboard boor would use the word "mammy"?

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Well my mammy is not black so now it is not a racist term so go and take a ride on a flying elephant and see if you can convince him that he is a Jumbo and not a Dumbo.

I use mammy because ...

"Mammy" is a nickname for a mother, used in several English dialects, including Hiberno-English used in Ireland.

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammy

What limitations you have in the research department.

+9

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. More backpedaling.

How many ways has the cardboard boor showed his true intentions with open bigotry, misogyny, obtuse posting about medicine or spirituality with zero credentials, admits he is my Nemesis, has delusional grandeur regarding being Sherlock Holmes, admits to making an attack, thus moob is NOT about satire.

Report comment
(4y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Repetition

Repetition

Repetiti on

I have only one last thing to say about this character to Doc - If you are keeping this charlatan around to write the reviews. I would be very careful as he has shown little humour in our exchanges ( a vital ingredient to draw an audience in), fundamental flaws in memory and continuous repetition of set phrases and metaphors and a self absorbed personality that focuses on me,me,me which would leave little time to focus on a film or a review.

He would likely veer off course and start something else in the middle.

I would get a professional, trained language expert to check all his work as it could do serious harm to the site and its reputation.

Where are all these reviews NOW because they seem to be hard to find?

good night

Mr A Night Shyamalan & Mr A Nightmare Charlatan.

+5

master
Report comment
(4y)

Aww sadface

guru
Report comment
(4y)

My two cents... One Mod was controlling in political discussions (for the left) and throwing their weight around for friends. Another new member is annoyingly over talkative and argumentative even with folks that generally agree with their point. They clashed... One playing the victim card but doing it above the belt, other not so much.

There it is in a nutshell from my point of view. Good riddance to one, and probable wouldn't shed a tear for the other leaving.

Nutshell... in my perspective.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Sighlass Don't mince words, Baby,let it all hang out...

Report comment
(4y)

OMG!!!! I went to sleep when we were slowly coming out of the trenches in the battlefield. I woke up and somehow you guys ended up in the Kindergarten.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! WILL YOU ACT YOUR AGE???

This is the most pathetic exchange of animosities I have witnessed in my 20 years in the Legal profession. You guys make divorce proceedings look like cordial exchanges of undying love and devotion. Had I been a Judge to your case, I would have thrown both of you in the Drunk Tank and throw away the key. At this point, both of you have lost any sense of righteousness you may have had prior to this thread. And your point now is not to persuade each other of the errors of your ways but to insult and belittle each other.

Having said that, I am especially disappointed in you AN. Your attitude and mannerism in your replies do not do justice to your intellect and education. Even more so when one considers your theological background and connection to the Church. You feel you were wronged and attacked? Fine, but as a man of God I would have expected from you to be more forgiving and more passive. Instead, you have embarked yourself on a crusade to confront and rid the site of bullies. You have conducted yourself in such a manner in doing so, that you have turned into a bully yourself. Ask yourself this....Was it worth it?
Read more

Hide 20 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@JudgeDredd You are entirely misreading. I am calm and have zero animosity.

No apology has been offered so there can be no forgiveness. Regardless that is between them and the Trinity.

If what you say is true then every lawyer, judge, law enforcement officer is a bully as bad as the criminals. That is illogical.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@JudgeDredd I accept your verdict from the sidelines and I would consider my participation a validation in order to show the conclusion you have drawn about AN.

("Having said that, I am especially disappointed ... turned into a bully yourself.")

History has shown that these so called men of God have long considered themselves above the common people and are NOT above bulling, making false accusations and spewing their self-riteous bile all over the place in order to ingratiate themselves with their like minded trolls.

Thankfully on this site we try to protect the innocent from vermen like this, and if I have to go toe-to-toe with a slugger like AN in order to defend an open space for all of us and shine a light on his true nature (which you have seen), then so be it.

I am not calling victory in any shape or form.

But I do think that I have spoken the TRUTH about AN and I have countered any and all accusations with the TRUTH so my conscious is clear.

Read more

+8

God
Report comment
(4y)

smiley smiley smiley

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 Ive been offline for 15 hours. This thread is huge! Ive got some reading to do...

Snacks and drinks: check
Spotify ''Reading Soundtrack'' playlist: check

Alright, Im going in.

+11

Report comment
(4y)

@LiliLawless You'll be like smiley after reading all these comments lol.

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@LiliLawless Nooo. smiley

You'll be tainted too; avoid drama, you're one of the good people here.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@R3VENANT Aww thanks Rev! Means a lot :)

I'll be fine though.
I've already taken action to make sure that TwoMovies is a place were I enjoy spending my time.
Two days ago, with just one click of a button, harmony was restored! (For me personally at least)

But I do like to read and keep up with what's going on with everyone else, and the current atmosphere/vibe.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 always some drama going on love it

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

I think there is only one thing for it...

Costumes are optional, but encouraged.

+4

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

How'd I guess this dude (AH) was going to become an issue? lol. Totally predictable.

+8

God
Report comment
(4y)

How much drama can you cram into a single page before it starts crashing webbrowser tabs? :thinking:

+4

master
Report comment
(4y)

smiley2200 page hits... cha-ching
So much friction... gonna haveta put the lotion on it.smiley

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

wow smiley

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,657 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series