This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,954 reviews
122,510 films • 18,490 TV series

2MOoOB Enquirer - Contributions Welcome for ... Next Issue #7 (539 views, 17 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

God
Report comment
(4y)

It amazes me Everytime I see a new forum of yours and I give it a 👍, you've already been attacked by the 👎 partrol. It's like they sit and watch for your name and race to see who can get it first.
I will see if I can think of a good contribution.
Have a wonderful night.
Teeny💋

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 You are so right T. Seems everything I touch turns to double figure downers.

I am sure that the administration has full knowledge of this serial negativity directed in my direction and anyone who comes in contact with any threads initiated by BOX.

I am sure it wouldn't take too long to put and end to this BUT I fear that administration is not interested in curtailing these petty, cowardly voices of disapproval AND may well be helping those involved.

I have my suspicions.

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@..box.. And i was wondering why when i upvote i see a zero!!! Ahahahah. I thought it was some site script failure smiley So they downvote u? If i had a penny from any person i cursed and been cursed i would be a millioner by now...And if a was givin' a penny to anyone i ignored i'd be an empty pocket ex billioner!

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@Nasos Words to live by. You Greeks are so philosophical. Wonder why that is?

smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. I don't know. I personaly eat a lot of fish, work like a mule and I have to live with every possible democratic goverment that I've been fool enough to vote for.

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 Even supporting posts are chronically downvoted. Which actually 'breaks' 2moobs system of community. But doc hasn't decided its a site-wide problem or how it may affect google statistics... so the troll takeover succeeds in satisfying 1-2 cranky souls peeing in 2moobs cheerios. Because screwing up docs efforts @ anynews is not enough!! smiley

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

How about a 'Troll Special' edition of 2-moobs?
smiley

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless Something like that may be appropriate Buttless - you have read my mind.

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Being psychic is part of my job.

+14

Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless Hey are the haters asleep? I have +8 !

Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless I just up voted that, making it +16 smiley did you see that happening aka so many up votes?

+10

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 Hey thanks. All this popularity could go to my head! smiley

+8

Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless Can u pls convince me I can speak eskimo?

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@Nasos The Inuit language spoken in Alaska has an extraordinarily complex construction. Better try something easy first, like Afrikaans.

+8

Report comment
(4y)
+6

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. u got mail

God
Report comment
(4y)

There are more of us lovers than those haters!
Share the love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,954 reviews • 122,510 films • 18,490 TV series