This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,742 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

tragic news about Ann Heche, So Sad (167 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

+2

master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

I apologize for spell her name wrong. Every time I post something lately I make a spelling error. Prayers to Anne Heche and her family and friends

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Gosh, this is terrible for more reasons than one. I really don't like the way they reported on this. It's pretty calloused. It should have been 2 separate stories. It's cavalier and disrespectful to her loss of life. This Fentanyl addition is being blamed on addicts. RIGHT! That's such bullsh*t. Seriously, big pharma made this drug. It's NOT a street drug. They made addicts, then they cold turkey stopped giving the drugs that are deadly for withdrawal. People had no choice. It should have been a planned and staged reduction done with paid for alternative and counselling.

It's sick and criminal what the American medical system is doing. Health care is a fundamental right, not a commodity.

I am sorry for her death. She sounds like she was in a living hell, now everyone in the world gets to speculate.

Another instance of gratitude for me to not suffer publicly.

+2

Hide 1 reply...

@DontSpeak It is so true what you are saying. She's not even dead yet and they have labeled her a drug addict and a criminal. As if she deserves the state she's in. Zero respect. I can only imagine what her family and friends feel and to add gas to a flame is irresponsible story telling.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Some more tragic deaths related to Fentanyl in one form or another.

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fentanyl

+1

Hide 2 replies...

@..box.. thanks for the information the sad reality of this situation big pharma put on these lives. I know my addiction began with a "harmless" prescription after dental surgery

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@..box.. Didn't it kill Michael Jackson too?

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,742 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series