This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,910 reviews
122,486 films • 18,490 TV series

Clown doll (2019) (342 views, 8 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God

Not sure about this one so much but I'll check it out and see.

+2

master
Report comment
(4y)

In the doll horror genre, the two most famous are Pin(1988) and Trilogy of Terror (1975).
dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Pin....
dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Trilogy_of_Ter....

The latter was so influential to postmodern horror directors. They frequently will recall how badly it scared them as children.

Scott Jeffrey is the UK director of Clown Doll and has made many horror films.
horrorpedia.com/?s="Scott+J...

guru
Report comment
(4y)

Same here, not sure if it looks good or bad by clip and, is it me or are there waaaay too many clown horror movies out there, lol? :) :)

Hide 2 replies...

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 Agreed. There's been an uptick in the killer clown department it seems. I had seen this trailer about a week ago but didn't post it because it didn't quite sell itself when i saw it, but i came across it again and figured I'd just share it because many times the trailer just doesn't do a movie justice... Of course there are just as many where the trailer showed the only good few seconds of the movie worth watching and the rest sucked. This will probably be more like the latter, but you never know i guess. 😁 we shall see.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ Tell me about it! The amount of trailers I've seen and I've thought 'Wow, that looks awesome' and the film was a total let-down gets larger all the time, lol :) Maybe this one will be great as the trailer hasn't 'over-hyped' the film? :)

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Looks good but I reserve my judgement until I've seen it.

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ It might end up being good or it might be bad.

Report comment
(4y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 *I will.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,910 reviews • 122,486 films • 18,490 TV series