This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,735 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

Stephen King's Pet Sematary (2019) Trailer (1381 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Louis Creed, his wife Rachel and their two children Gage and Ellie move to a rural home where they are welcomed and enlightened about the eerie 'Pet Sematary' located near their home. After the tragedy of their cat being killed by a truck, Louis resorts to burying it in the mysterious pet cemetery, which is definitely not as it seems, as it proves to the Creeds that sometimes, dead is better.

Meet the Characters of Pet Sematary (2019)"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqj9BeKl...

and my GOD above ^^^ Stephen King smiley smiley

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Coming April, 2019!

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A i must saythat trailer is all peaces of film from some different horror movies wich are already out not a trailer of pet cemetary.

Report comment
(5y)

@swans2525 can you name all these different movies that are in the official teaser trailer?

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A no i,m sorry its verry late here and so hot i,m sweating like a pig,lol maybe another day but beleave me its true.have a nice day eunoia. smiley smiley smiley smiley

God
Report comment
(5y)

Pity they don't have a trailer for the new film and used the 1989 film and a fan made promo to introduce it so far, but all good things to those who wait! :) <br> <br> I bet Stephen King wishes he still looked like that pic, but I presume, as always, he'll make a cameo somewhere. <br> <br> The original really scared me. Truly. <br> <br> Interesting trivia, the original Pet Sematary in 1989, opened theatrically on April 21st, 1989. The remake also opens in April thirty years after the original, but two days earlier on the 19th. <br> <br> Thanks very much for the good news.

+1

master

This is exciting! Love Stephen King. smiley smiley

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Yep anything Stephen King I am alllll for :) he is literally behind the best of everything-a genius!

master
Report comment
(5y)

Yay! I don't know if they can beat the original though. That little boy was truly creepy.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@rickgrimesrocks Nothing beats an original! imo its always the best. Still cant wait to see this ;)

master

smiley I Agree, it will be hard to beat the original, it was so well done! Also that cat, I got attached to him, (I get attached to the worst people & other stuff) smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,735 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series