This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,659 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

In the Tall Grass (2019) Official Trailer | Netflix Oct.4th. (Based on a novella by Stephen King & Joe Hill) (1035 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Coming on 4 October, 2019

Patrick Wilson ("The Conjuring") stars in this eerie tale based on a novella by father and son Stephen King and Joe Hill.

Some places have a mind of their own.

Based on the novella by Stephen King and Joe Hill, when siblings Becky and Cal hear the cries of a young boy lost within a field of tall grass, they venture in to rescue him, only to become ensnared themselves by a sinister force that quickly disorients and separates them. Cut off from the world and unable to escape the field’s tightening grip, they soon discover that the only thing worse than getting lost is being found. Written and directed by Vincenzo Natali.

After hearing a boy's cry for help, a pregnant woman and her brother wade into a vast field of grass, only to discover there may be no way out.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

IMDB: www.imdb.com/title/tt4687108/

"When siblings Becky and Cal hear the cries of a young boy lost within a field of tall grass, they venture in to rescue him, only to become ensnared themselves by a sinister force that quickly disorients and separates them. Cut off from the world and unable to escape the field's tightening grip, they soon discover that the only thing worse than getting lost is being found."

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@3UN01A [SPOILER]

+1

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

just curious who blocked me and why? also i cant see whatever the post is....

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Stickmanuk nvm i see it`s a lunatic.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

@ARude I prefer LUNA for short, por favor.

The title kinda says it all:

"In the Tall Grass (2019) Official Trailer | Netflix Oct.4th. (Based on a novella by Stephen King & Joe Hill) "

and your comment reflects the block.

smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

smiley smiley

This film is now available here: dosmovies.com/watch_movie/In_the_Tall_Gr.... to watch.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Cheers! smiley

+3

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,659 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series