This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,803 reviews
122,428 films • 18,484 TV series

Polar (2019) Official Trailer | Netflix (931 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

The world's top assassin, Duncan Vizla, is settling into retirement when his former employer marks him as a liability to the firm. Against his will, he finds himself back in the game going head to head with an army of younger killers.

Actors : Katheryn Winnick, Mads Mikkelsen, Vanessa Hudgens

Another great film IMO a must see!

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

This looks fantastic. Its already on my to-watch list.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@00Dvora00 I was quite impressed with it and hope you enjoy it as well. I am surprised that two-movies still does not yet have it up. It's been available everywhere else all day. *fingers crossed* :)

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Looks enjoyable.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

It's now available to watch here on TM dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Polar_2019/?re.... enjoy!

master
Report comment
(5y)

OK ON THE SUBJECT of using systems like Netflix--the monthly charge is a little over $15. for the prime one. smiley

I tried to chat with NF,I tried to phone them you cannot email them,does this sound like a service i really want? smiley

YOU CAN'T EVEN TALK TO THEM! smiley

its over-loaded!I am sick to death of monopoly movie and tv systems that are hopelessly too complex,that no one answers on a PHOne & that DON'T WORK. smiley

TWO-MOVIES.ME HAS THIS REASON for being alive; no one wants cable tv or Netflix or HULU!THEIR systems ARE CLOGGED! THEY DON'T WORK! TWO-MOVIES.ME IS SIMPLE AND IT WORKS!
smiley
IT WORKS AND I am not paying more money for services that force me to become a computer programmer! i wouldn't take netflix or hulu if you gave it to me.DR.EVIL,tell that to the movie monopolies & co.s!TWO-MOVIES REALLY WORKS AND ITS SIMPLE.

I AM GOING OUT to bookstores near me in town and buy real books.YES, BOOKS ARE RELAXING! COMPUTER SYSTEMS ARE NOT RELAXING! MY NERVES LIKE MANY others in the USA are torn to shreds!!why would i kill mysslf with more complex moviee systems smiley ?
Read more

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 --SORRY but yes, we seniors and middle aged viewers are sick & tired of technology.DON'T THINK a lotta we seniors just don't quit those services now!and there are many of us now too.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,803 reviews • 122,428 films • 18,484 TV series