This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,650 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

The Irishman (2019) Official Trailer | Netflix (Robert De Niro, Al Pacino and Joe Pesci) ★ (955 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Robert De Niro, Al Pacino and Joe Pesci star in Martin Scorsese’s THE IRISHMAN, an epic saga of organized crime in post-war America told through the eyes of World War II veteran Frank Sheeran, a hustler and hitman who worked alongside some of the most notorious figures of the 20th century. Spanning decades, the film chronicles one of the greatest unsolved mysteries in American history, the disappearance of legendary union boss Jimmy Hoffa, and offers a monumental journey through the hidden corridors of organized crime: its inner workings, rivalries and connections to mainstream politics.

Martin Scorsese's epic saga of organized crime in postwar America, as told by a hit man, stars Robert De Niro, Al Pacino and Joe Pesci.

+6

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

IMDB: www.imdb.com/title/tt1302006/

"Frank "The Irishman" Sheeran is a man with a lot on his mind. The former labor union high official and hitman, learned to kill serving in Italy during the Second World War. He now looks back on his life and the hits that defined his mob career, maintaining connections with the Bufalino crime family. In particular, the part he claims to have played in the disappearance of his life-long friend, Jimmy Hoffa, the former president of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, who mysteriously vanished in late July 1975 at the age of 62."

Release Date: 27 November 2019 (USA)

Genres: Biography | Crime | Drama | History | Thriller

smiley

+5

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

The Irishman (2019) is now available to watch on two-movies here: dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_Irishman/?.... smiley smiley

This is a 3.5 hour long film that's overall very well done with a stellar cast and interesting story based on true events. Get your snacks + drinks ready, all your meals cooked, put on your favourite onsie, get snuggled with your partner and make a day of it! The best movie of 2019 hands down for this genre IMHO and I highly recommend it with 10/10 stars - true film fans will appreciate this one!

Happy viewing - Cheers! smiley smiley

+5

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

If you've watched this film then don't miss this 23 minute docu-short here:

dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_Irishman_I....

"The Irishman: In Conversation" A roundtable discussion about The Irishman with Martin Scorsese, Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, and Joe Pesci

smiley

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A Thank you for the links you and PV tirelessly post. Much appreciated smiley

+6

God
Report comment
(4y)

Thanks for the updates @Elite i did not even know it was up, cheers. smiley smiley

+6

master
Report comment
(4y)

Between now and Christmas day I only watch Christmas related movies and shows...sports aside...so I'm very much looking forward to watching this.

+4

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,650 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series