This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,720 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

The Birch (2019) Official Trailer (2019) Horror Series - Oct.11th ★ (875 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

A teenager seeks out the help of a monster who lives in the woods. Based on this short film here: 'The Birch' (2016) dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_Birch/?ref.... Tormented by the school's alpha male and fearsome bully, Kris, a timid schoolboy, has endured one humiliation too many. As a result, on his grandmother's dying bed, a precious, yet odd keepsake is bestowed to Kris; one that promises to keep him safe in her absence. "She will look after you, protect you, just as I have always done.. just as she did for me", were her last words, however, what does grandma mean?

The Birch (2019) is centered around the dark relationship between a synonymous monster protector in the woods and a pure-hearted teenager who summons her in a time of crisis. The episodes will be told from multiple character perspectives as their lives are indelibly shaped by the titular character.
Read more

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

This is the short film 'The Birch' (2016) that the above new 2019 series is based on:

"Following an announcement about its plans earlier this summer, Crypt TV has officially launched an original horror series on Facebook Watch; it’s called The Birch, three episodes are available to start with October, 11th, and it is entirely free to watch.

The series is based on the short film by the same name that was produced by Crypt TV back in 2016. The work had proven popular with horror fans, ultimately scoring a Webby award in 2017 and, later on, a deal with Facebook for a longer series based on the film.

The first three episodes of the original series are now available to stream on Facebook Watch. According to Crypt TV, the company will release a couple of new episodes every Friday at 1PM PT / 4PM ET. The show centers on three teens who encounter the Birch, a ‘blood-thirsty’ tree-based monster that lives in the woods.

Read more

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Cool I'm going to watch the 1st few episodes now! smiley

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@manditoe I put a request in for it on here last night but still not added.

Facebook Watch has been releasing some cool stuff and this is probably at the top of my list so far.

Let me know if you liked it - Happy viewing! smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A I tried the 2nd episode there but it's too slow.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@manditoe I found the buffer to be slow there too (if that's what you meant) as for the show, I'd say give it another try now that there's more episodes available to watch it comes together well IMO. smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

★★★★★ smiley smiley

It's now available here on Two-Movies to watch:

The Birch (2019) dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/The_Birch/?r.... A teenager seeks out the help of a monster who lives in the woods. Based on the short film 'The Birch'.

To all TFF - Happy viewing! smiley smiley

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,720 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series