This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,735 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

is this a pay to watch site now? (695 views, 19 replies)

Report comment
(1y)

I've not used this site for the last month or so, upon my return today I find no crocovid .. Only option is to pay.crocovid was worse than the previous watch links,but it's much better than having none at all. Anybody got any info on that?
Thanks

Report comment
(1y)

I am in the same confusion.

master
Report comment
(1y)

All you have to do is write a few reviews of shows you have watched to get 100 points and then you can watch anything here for free, this site relies on good reviews, be careful not to write the same one sentence for each show. Hope that helps.

+11

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
+4

Report comment
(1y)

@ijaija Hello fellow Leicester ite.
I've been using this site since 2016
Never had to post reviews to watch though.when did it change, I've only been away for a few weeks
Andy xxx

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@bobloblaw57 Hiya, its good to hear from a fellow neighbour! it all changed quite a while ago for new users. Since the site went offline for a while its come back slightly diff, i'm not 100% on details tho. smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@bobloblaw57 What did you mean by "pay.crocovid" in your first post?

Crocovid is not on this site any more at all and returns a 521 error.

smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@bobloblaw57 Hey boblo! Nice profile!

Report comment
(1y)

So pray tell, how do you review anything when there are no links to watch anything. Do we just make up a review and get points.

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@natsam Hiya, Review shows or movies you have seen, you only need to write about 4 or 5 to get 100 points.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@ijaija Thank you.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@natsam your welcome smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

You need to earn points to unlock the free links. Things like reviews, referals etc. It's been this way for like 2 years now

+2

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(11mo)

@philipk2017 Jeez, how many hours do you think are in a day? Just curious because you apparently perceive time a bit differently than the rest of the world. it definitely has not be 2 years - it's been this way since the site was shut down and reopened.

+2

Report comment
(11mo)

@Raes3 ive been member 1 year and it was like this when i joined

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@🌞Suisen🌞 You didn't even need to have an account to watch things before the site went down. Might have been about a year, but definitely not two.

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@Raes3 well was that croc links coz that seems down, hardly DOS fault

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@🌞Suisen🌞 True enough. Honestly I think I was a bit overly salty. I just did a few quickie reviews for movies I watched a while back and you get 100 pts pretty quick. I think you actually get pts for forum posts too. Dos is definitely one of the better sites out there - I'll take a minor inconvenience over getting blasted with ads and virus attempt notifications that most of the other sites hit you with. Haha

+1

Report comment
(11mo)
(edited)

@Raes3 That's because Crocovid was around before the site shut down about 2 months ago. Even though you couldn't get the 100 point/regular access links, you could search with Crocovid.

The regular/100 point access has been around for probably close to 3 years now.

The difference post 2 month ago shut down is that you cannot get anything without registering AND 100 points. smiley

+1

Report comment
(11mo)
(edited)

@DontSpeak Ah, my mistake. Thanks for clearing that up. I apologize philipk2017, came off pretty snarky and evidently was talking out my rear. Appreciate the info guys. Cheers.

+2

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,735 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series