This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,753 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

i cannot get search done correctly, help,Dr, Evil. (678 views, 4 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(5y)

hi i cannot get the search to work together for the genre"sci-fi" and "old scifi"i cannot seem to get the 2 searches to work together i just cannot get it right.please explain clearly.i am an idiot.(my erogonomic keyboard is killing me off, its typing is not the same ouch)thank you----clar smiley achan1355 smiley

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Where? Please post the URL.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

master
Report comment
(5y)

thank youl,but i cannot type any more on this keyboard,java and javascript are too hard to enable even microsoft help cannot do it;i am staying off all typing,all computer work,it is screwed,i am not doing it any more-ffff bill gates can have it!!!i used to be very good at it,but now it's so bad, ecven i cannot do it any more.i'm staying off it unless i have to buy something or watch a movie,but typing or email i quit.no blogging,i am tired of this ruined browser,java,javascript.whole windows mess,i will just stay off the ferking computers.all the art sites are not working, i give up on it.--i will sew,even by hand,bake again, emroider, too much computer pain, i quit. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

master
Report comment
(5y)

I APOLOGIZE; THANK YOU, DR. EVIL. smiley once i started using the NEW METHOD OF SEARCHING,THEN IT WORKS.i WAS USING the old one,and the new one works very well.but,yes,I have some over-use of the computer,did not mean to take it out on your all.It does seem that the old method,search,does not work very well.THANK YOU, bit shifter700. But the new method really did work,well,it is great.(is there any way I can take down that bunch of ranting?I have an infected tooth,ouch. <br> <br> I really gotta apologze,and way I can delete this above rant?I am feeling very badly I took out all my computer problems smiley (especially the typing) on you,did not mean to,was just explaining why I was feeling so badly.Maybe anyone could refer me to a good (self-help-computer board somewhere?)I would be glad to find one,I just need to refer to something like that.---so I really have other people with computer problems to go talk to.I have been more than ordinarily feeling overwhelmed,now got a couple infected teeth.ow.And yes,finding browsers that work(the one some nice person refered me to,here,works well,but I got so many computer problems with "java;java script enable" ect. ...
Read more

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,753 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series