This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,946 reviews
122,510 films • 18,490 TV series

Yoo Hoo.... Dr. Evil (521 views, 15 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

At least I think you are the one to ask,I cannot remember,sorry. Last Halloween I had given you some seamless tiles for backgrounds you uploaded for me. If it wasn't you, can you tell me who it was? Anyhow...I am attaching 2 more seamless tiles, and was wondering if you can upload them for backgrounds... or at least the dog one?? TIA..

+5

God
Report comment
(5y)

I like both but I like the dog one better.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Super cool idea ... is there a special size/dimensions for the images RDM?

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. they are both seamless so they will cover any size monitor, I sized them in Photo shop...whatever size . not sure what RDM means.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Rescue Dog Mama It means Rescue Dog Mama smiley

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@rickgrimesrocks lol, I am rushing around here, haven't had coffee yet,late for work..I honestly did know that someone else used the RDM before too! (unless it was you). anyhow they are sized to work on screens, phone,PC, whatever.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Rescue Dog Mama I think they are adorable smiley

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@rickgrimesrocks Thanks for help out in the translation. I was having difficulties with the nuances of some of the words and the context, not to mention the atmosphere of the setting.

But you nailed it RGR.
smiley

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Rescue Dog Mama Sorry for the confusion - I am an acronym nut as well as lots of other things (but nothing that the nightmare said so you can sleep safe RDM).

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. but do you know who actually uploads them?

Report comment
(5y)

@Rescue Dog Mama Not a clue ... didn't know you could do that until u put it up here. Maybe some tech savvy monitor is the doc is not around?

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I thought it was Dr Evil who put the halloween ones up, but I honestly can't remember..

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,946 reviews • 122,510 films • 18,490 TV series