This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,697 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

discussion:do you ever get really stressed out,and what would do it?? (756 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(5y)

smiley YES, IF YOU GET BUSTED TO NOTHNG smiley BY STRESS,WHAT WOULD DO IT?i just found out i have to hire someone for thousands,to take down 12 ADULT HUGE TALL TREES on my place they're either smiley sick or dead already.they're very old,some have a cedar disease.I can do this,but its so smiley stressful cause it costs so much,and i hate losing huge trees cuz they shield me well from the highway.--I actually am a "tree-hugger",but i can't avoid this,i don't want them falling on my house or my neighbors.ues, some are dead already,nothing holding them up. ulp!!hah hah just need a sense of humor!! smiley smiley smiley smiley

+2

master
Report comment
(4y)

Send out a call for anyone that wants the wood can have the trees. It works like crazy here. I know a lady that did that and they cleaned up to perfection. Even raked up the piles of sawdust.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@fortunate1 Just make sure they know what they're doing so they don't destroy your house with a downed tree. I'd call an arborist.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Stress is part of life. Set boundaries. Find balance. Take out the trash. Rid yourself of Negatives Nancys and Debbie Downers - they serve no purpose.

Where I live, a simple post via an App or old school neighbourhood posts advertising - asking someone to take your trees down for you and job done. There's always someone nice enough to do it for free and reap the benefits of all that free wood. #GoodDeeds

Good luck!

+1

Report comment
(4y)

sometimes when i'm stressed i like to fight with jerks on line in the comments sections. also i actually appreciate this post as i have several trees where i live that seem like they could be sick and need removed as well.

+2

master
Report comment
(4y)

My TEENAGE children!! I could be having a really good day, then a smart ass remark and an eye roll later and I think the top of my head might just blow off. Lol. Teenage children are an endless supply of stress.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)
+3

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,697 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series