This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,734 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

quality and non-avail.of most films here: (759 views, 8 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(5y)

I have one comment which i have to post because there is no place to file it;I browse thru movies I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF,AND I CAN'T FIND THE WELL-KNOWN FILMS !!I even tried to get every single genre,and i still cannot find well known commercial movies everyone has heard of or seen!!

you know, GOOD MOVIES???NOT 5th hand-stringers?

i have no time to waste on junk someone gave you cause its sexy or dirty,or someone just gave it away.--because no one wants the film.Do you ever get really popular movies,besides the cams of new ones???I swear, I think every anonymous film no one else wants, is in here!!(yes my keyboard is breaking down its not my typing,the key board can't do one letter at a time.)IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING.

I feel like I have to go out and get lists of very good or famous movies, and start searching so I KNOW THERE ARE SOME good films here--cause none of them show up on searches.NONE OF THEM.AM I doing searches generally wrong??

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Sorry that you are having these issues.

Are there any specific titles you are looking for?

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A You're a nicer person then I lol

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@DemandingFemale not according to my .. ummm.. "reputation" :D

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A If we were all liked by everybody, life would get pretty dull ;)

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

So, clarachan1355, instead of politely asking for help or advice with using the search function, you AGAIN post a long rant about how sh*t the site is.

Just because YOU don't want to see the majority of the massive catalogue of movies that are available - Which were all sourced, uploaded and added here by actual people might I add, taking time out of their own lives for the enjoyment of others - you think that entitles you to be a disrespectful, selfish and rude arsehole?

There are plenty of good folks here only too happy to help when they are asked.

I'll also say - All that 'junk' you're referring to was once someones dream to make. It cost the blood, sweat and tears of everyone involved and has every right to be here alongside every other movie. It's art, art is subjective. If you don't like it move along and find something else to occupy your time.

PS... The keyboard isn't breaking down, it's having A breakdown, 'cause it's probably sick of your sh*t, too.
Read more

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@DemandingFemale Maybe he's having a stroke 🤔

Report comment
(5y)

@Joe1975 The keyboard? lol

God
Report comment
(5y)

Just use the imdb number.

It works a treat and if it's here you'll always be sure it will pop up.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,734 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series