This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,721 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Burial of her son - she composted him and used him as fertilizer, his own will (275 views, 20 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Was socking and pretty strange for me and I thought of sharing it here

www.tiktok.com/@returnhomenor/vi...

+3

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

You find that shocking, but believe that hitting a child with wood is for his own good and builds positive character and love?? ooooooookay. smiley

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Whats wrong with corporal punishment? My parents slapped me 4 times in my life. And I remember every single one of them like it was yesterday smiley Did I repeat any of the mistakes that led to each slap? Hell Noooooo.

See? It works smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Uh, yeah. Check and mate, mister. You've just established my point.

Nice. smiley

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak I spent the last quarter of an hour wondering how should I reply. Should I continue teasing you or should I take your reply at face value and treat it as the grave insult it was meant to be?

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd Haha then you overlook the obvious and take something personally that isn't about you at all.

Take care.

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Its difficult not to take it personally given the fact that your presumed point was established on my personal story.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd What??? Not at all. I don't know your personal story.

I leave here.

Projections are detriment to any logic.

I wish you the best

Report comment
(1y)

Not exactly a new idea. This surfaced for the first time 6-7 years ago. The idea is to process your body so something else grows from it. Life turning into life, so to speak. Its a nice idea but I would never pick any fruits from that tree smiley

edition.cnn.com/2017/05/03/world...

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd He said it was "socking and strange" not new.

It's not new at all, for the very fact that [some] cultures cremated their dead and used the ashes as fertiliser.

You may be eating things grown just that way by derivative.

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak If it is shocking and strange, it can only mean he hasnt come across that information before. Therefore it is new to Nasos, even though it is not a new idea.

I cant disagree with you on the derivatives. Difference is that you dont know about them, while in the case of the compost, you know exactly where it went and in which tree. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd smiley hmmm revert to other "comments" common ignorance is not a pass.

Thanks! smiley

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

He was always a well grounded boy. RIP.

+3

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

I am sorry @Hyppytyynytyydytys is either blocked from me or He blocked me so I can't answer or understand what is happening exactly. I don't plan logging off to find so I beg ur pardon for not sharing a reply!

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos Dont worry my friend. I took the beating for you. Thats what friends are for smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd hyppyty is citizen D??? Thank u my friend! I am really amazed this is happening. Dunno if it's to laugh with or get serious or cry abt it

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Nasos Nope. Citizen D is Don. Hyppytyynytyydytys is DontSpeak. And you should just laugh about it. I do (or at least I am trying to do) smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd hahahahha. Ok

+2

guru
Report comment
(1y)

When the actor Luke Perry died, his family covered his body with a cloak coved with mushroom spores to help break down his body faster and he was buried without a coffin, and I believe they planted a tree over the spot. If I wanted to be buried, that is probably the way I would choose. Fertilizer for a tree.

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@Wander There you have it. It's not shocking or strange. It's been around for a very, very long time.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

Well he wanted to go back to the earth. It was going to happened anyway in do time

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,721 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series