About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,722 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

ZOMBIE (817 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(6y)

I don't know how I missed the news of the death of Dolores O'Riordan singer from The Cranberries. I had heard the remake of the song Zombie by Bad Wolves but had no idea that she had died. Apparently she was suppose to sing vocals with Bad Wolves on their version of her song. She died the day of Jan 15th.
I had told my husband how cool I thought it was that the younger generation are enjoying a song from our time period. I did read that the band released the song without her vocals but are donating all proceeds to her children.
I also read that she struggled with addiction and bi-polar. Doesn't it seem that the most bent and broken people are often the most talented. I thought I would post both her video and the Dark Wolves video for all of you who listened to The Cranberries. Music lost a talented soul on that day. She had the most amazing voice. smiley

+9

Report comment
(5y)

Both are good, but listen to more Bad Wolves.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

It was truly a tragedy. :(

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ I can't begin to imagine how awesome Bad Wolves cover would have been if she was there to do the vocals. That's one of most the most tragic things in music history.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Nihilus🍺 I've actually not listened to it. I will at some point, but her death is all to common in this country. Planned suicides are very high here. :(

It's a really sad story. Most of it has been kept from the media out of respect to her family.

Report comment
(5y)

@ Gotta listen to it, it's right there lol. It's really good. Had she done some of the vocals, it would have been godly. She was supposed to be in the song, but yeah you know. Bad Wolves did the cover anyway for nothing, any money they make from it goes to her family.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Nihilus🍺 That's lovely. Thank you for sharing that with me. :)

God
Report comment
(5y)

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,722 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series