This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,387 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Your odds of dying from covid-19 (569 views, 21 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(3y)

How likely are you to die from #COVID19 if you catch it? We broke down the CDC numbers, and the odds are shocking.

+4

skilled
Report comment
(3y)

I wouldn't say shocking to those who have been paying attention.

+2

Hide 1 reply...

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

Not that fraud Del Bigtree again.
sciencebasedmedicine.org/antivac...

+3

top expert
Report comment
(3y)

Another cheerleader for stupidity. I guess I'm sort of impressed by your consistent output.

+4

Hide 11 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@PsychoDeeDee Haven't watched the video but the covid-19 recovery rate is 98%, which is a good thing. It's also tiring when the news is so focused on negatively reporting covid when no one cares to focus on the many recoveries people have had.

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@thekingandI And? Why post an article about people who've had severe cases of Coronavirus? These patients were in ICU sector in hospitals. So of course if your immune system is attacked by covid, you will have a severe case of coronavirus.

This is still not the majority of cases. Plus we don't even know if all the numbers that are reported are even accurate when NY Hospitals inaccurately reported over 3,000 coronavirus deaths for people who were NEVER tested for coronavirus to begin with.

But hey they get compensated for each covid "death" they report so...

+2

Report comment
(3y)

@Penelope416 I know four people respectively aged 32, 35, 40, 42 who had it, were not even hospitalised and they are still having severe symptoms after 5 months.

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@thekingandI I don't personally know those people you know, I don't know their health history and such so I cannot speak on that.

Yeah I can understand that. I just don't understand why people think that this is the situation for the majority of the people who get it. There are 8 billion people on the planet, so people will indeed die from this virus, just like any other virus.

+2

Report comment
(3y)

@Penelope416 Unlike any other virus, the long term complications can be life threatening. This is NOT the flu. (btw, no prior conditions, not overweight, non smokers, active and in one of the cases, athletic)

Report comment
(3y)

@Penelope416 Not to mention the 300 testing sites in Florida reporting 100% positive rates when the actual positive is 6-8% .

+3

Report comment
(3y)

@JustPlainNutz That's what hasn't been shown to us is the ratio amount. The news continues to report new cases but they never report how many people were tested each day. Like out of how many people who get tested, how many of those were positive? Some people might not care about that but I would want to know.

All they wanna do is just report negative sh*t all the time... it's no wonder people have been so programmed because of the fear-mongering. And even so, we will never know how accurate these cases are.From the looks of it, this is not a pandemic if so many people are asymptomatic.

+2

Report comment
(3y)

@Penelope416 Some people seem to really HATE it when you won't sing along to what the MSM pushes!

+3

Report comment
(3y)

@PsychoDeeDee Will you be having the Covid-19 jab (and any follow up jabs) when it comes out?

Report comment
(3y)

@PureVodkašŸŗ It will match my polio tattoo so, yes.

Maybe Satan puts a tracking chip in my forehead.

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

What are the chances of surviving the Covid2020 Conspiracy Theories?

(all suggestions should be forewarded to the OP)

+3

Hide 1 reply...

@..box.. +10. xx0x0xx

+1

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

In any normal year about 1.5% of a country's population will die, with a continuous process of funerals/ wakes/ tangis and grieving. This is followed by years of loss and misery for those who had loved ones, relief or even elation for others, and a gravy train for lawyers.

Uncontrolled Covid-19 doubles the usual death rate and consequently doubles these social effects on families.
It also causes lasting damage to the lungs of many survivors which reduces their fitness and productivity, and possibly reduces their lifespan.
The economic effects of diverting scarce resources into healthcare, as well as the reduction in productive output, will cause a net loss in individual wealth and well-being for a generation.

Anyone who, for reasons I cannot fathom, worsens the epidemic by spreading pseudo-science or malicious untruths must be an irresponsible fool or antisocial terrorist in my opinion.

And those who allow such disinformation to be published, in the guise of free speech or any other misguided excuse, are just as bad.
Read more

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

@Buttless Bbbbutt ''... all they wanna DO is just report negative sh*t all the time...''

smiley The scariest part of the pandemic is people's reaction and lack of intellect REGARDING the pandemic! ''Stop testing and VoilĆ ! numbers drop so the pandemic is over?

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

It appears coronavirus may be a chronic condition. How long it persists for is unknown. The symptoms can be serious and wide-ranging, affecting the lungs, heart, brain, kidneys, stomach and nervous system. Headaches, shortness of breath, sore throat and feeling exhausted are common. So is recovery followed by frequent relapses. Here are the stories of four women who are struggling to return to normal life. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/07/it-feels-endless-four-women-struggling-to-recover-from-covid-19-coronavirus-symptoms

+3

God
Report comment
(3y)

The purge continues. That's another channel closed by YouTube (can't have people knowing the truth now, can we).
Got to wonder how many people don't even use YouTube anymore because of the censorship of FACTS.

Here's there Bit chute channel. www.b**chute.com/channel/okiFK5C...
Remember to replace " ** " with " i t " in the address bar.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,387 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series