🇺🇦 Russian warship, go fuck yourself! 🇺🇦
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

347,293 users • 192,231 reviews
116,595 films • 17,371 TV series

Woman Caught at Aairport Carrying Boyfriends Ashes Inside Butt-Plug Sex-toy (104 views, 11 replies)

skilled
Report comment
(1wk)
(edited)

This is a hijacking!!!

Stay in yer seats and don't try to interfere!

I've got a giant buttplug in my ass

AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1wk)
+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1wk)

That would be a bit embarrassing. I'd like to have been a fly on the wall to hear her explain herself. What happened to planting a tree with your loved one's ashes; even though some may think that a bit over the top, I think it's a much better way to keep someone's memory close to you. smiley

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6d)

@StarKissed It is....but I would never eat any fruits from that tree smiley

+1

Report comment
(6d)

@JudgeDredd Well, true, it may not be the typical fruit that it produces.

smiley

+2

senior guru

So... she be waddling thru an airport with her boyfriend stuck up her butt., WHYYY? smiley
smiley Her momma must be so proud. smiley smiley

+3

senior master
Report comment
(1wk)

Actually, is there anything illegal about this?

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(6d)

@Buttless Well, this is illegal on many levels. I have very recent personal experience on this. First and foremost the transportation of a deceased requires a death certificate and a special permit for repatriation issued by the exporting State and recognized by the importing one (if the transportation exceeds national boundaries). Then there is the fee that airlines charge for the transportation which apparently is the same for both a coffin and an urn. 15.000 Euros for a transatlantic flight, which is roughly 3 times the price of a first class ticket. If you thought that was the end of it, you would be wrong. There is the issue of appropriately sealing the remains to obey the respect factor and to avoid any spillover effects. That last part is unsurprisingly the most common and the most sensitive. Not to even mention that in case the death occurred via a transmissible disease, the authorities almost never allow for the repatriation of the ashes.

+1

Report comment
(6d)
+1

Report comment
(6d)

@JudgeDredd That reminds me of parachute jumping from a plane; the previous flight had been a widow whose hubby wanted his ashes spread over Lake Rotorua. Pilot said she sang a hymn, opened the urn by the doorway and it all blew back into the plane. Gritty dust everywhere! smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(6d)

@JudgeDredd There was a post, either by you or Citizen D in one of the LittleSubj threads, that mentioned the company that makes these things, which was in Australia I believe.

+1

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 347,293 users who love movies and TV shows!

192,231 reviews • 116,595 films • 17,371 TV series