This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,387 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

What is your name about💋 (577 views, 19 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(2y)

I know we've done this forum before but there are new people and I love hearing where their nicknames, usernames came from!

Teeny was name given to me by my husband bc I'm short and barely weigh 110 so he always said your so "teeny" I could put you in my pocket💋

So share the story behind your name

+4

senior master
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

smiley smiley Yay a fun forum post thanks to my girly @Teeny!!! Galavion is actually a part of my name that comes from my hispanic side. My papa is Cuban and he gave me that name that came from one of his elder family members. @Teeny I'm short also 5'1 and I'm sure you know I don't weigh 110 anymore thanks to the invaders smiley smiley

+4

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@galavion Lol your shorty like me! I love your name and that it is a family name is really cool. Is it pronounced gal-a-ve-on?? Don't worry your invaders will give your body back soon💋💋

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@Teeny💋 Yep that's exactly how it's pronounced smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

The moniker started off with "LivingInABox" which was the title of a song from my youth and also my experience of living in an apartment block which is most common mode of living here in Spain.

The original eventually got reduced to Box to save on typing.

And that song for all you young uns (and not so young too) ... Living In a Box, singing Living In a Box, from an album "Living In a Box"

+3

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@..box.. I thought it was ur workspace lol. Some companies keep small offices of multiple employees like open boxes close to each other... Now I know

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@..box.. Little boxes, little boxes, little boxes made of ticky-tacky,
Little boxes, little boxes, little boxes all the same... smiley

+3

Report comment
(2y)

@Buttless This song was actually kicking around my head at the time also.

Nice one!

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@Buttless Good one💋💋

Report comment
(2y)

@..box.. Great idea to take a name from! I do know that song..lol💋💋

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@..box.. I've been singing that in my head since I played it. It's stuck in my head💋💋

+1

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

I had a minimalist partner who referred to herself as Titless, and somehow I became Buttless.

Actually, I have one.

+7

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@Buttless Lmao. Did you take those pills? The noassatall pills? 💋💋

Report comment
(2y)

@Teeny💋 Took too many!
Now I need a butt transplant, maybe a Kardashian would suit me?

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@Buttless They have plenty to spare💋💋

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

My nickname came from my daughter,because when she was a baby she always stuck up both her big toes.It was soo cute!!

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@tyetoes That is too cute! I was wondering about yours. That reminded me when my son was really little and when anyone took their shoes and socks off he would look between toes for what he called sock pellets...lol. he would die if he knew I put that on here💋💋

+1

Report comment
(2y)
+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,387 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series