This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,713 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

We're Not Here to F**k Spiders 2020 (334 views, 9 replies)

top expert
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Been searching for this movie for a while now with no luck...
www.imdb.com/title/tt6457210/
We're Not Here to F**k Spiders 2020
If anyone else found it and could submit it here it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

It had an extremely limited release on DVD. It will be difficult because of that. It seems that most people that watched it grabbed a copy in Australia. I hope someone in OZ can upload something.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(9mo)

@DontSpeak I came across this thread and the title seemed interesting and then I read about it and it looked like it might be worth a watch but.... I literally still can't find it anywhere I have looked. Typing in the title with safe search off on Bing is a bad idea too 😆

+2

God
Report comment
(1y)

With only 30 votes on IMDb you will be lucky.

+1

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 That's pretty rude reply. smiley

MANY very low budget films are uploaded that don't have ANY votes. IMDB is not the deciding factor with uploads and torrents.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak I'm just going of many years of looking for links for members (here and other sites), the lower the votes on IMDb the less lightly the link will be available on the net.

And no one in the past/present as had any problem with me using that wording.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 That's got nearly nothing to do with it.

I can show you 100's of videos on this site alone that have zero votes and are cheap, mobile phone productions.

Most people don't care at all about this. Why would they comment?

It's a gigantic mistake to assume that upvotes and comments mean support or problem.

That's funny. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Was i not talking about IMDb votes?

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 PV you were talking about both. Here's your quote: "And no one in the past/present as had any problem with me using that wording."

Back to IMDB votes not being entirely relevant and being dismissive of a request:

Here's just ONE with only 29 votes that is uploaded here:

dosmovies.com/film/House_Squatch

There are hundreds more like this with less votes than that, but since you used 30 as a base...

IMDB votes are not the deciding factor.

If you'd stop being so defensive about everything, you might actually learn something. Again, it's not about you, it's about facts which comprise the truth.

+2

Report comment
(9mo)

@DontSpeak Everything is about PV...
smiley every daggum thing.
Maybe sumbuddy could hack his computer with bad thoughts and wrong passwords again!? That's always a good distraction. smiley

+1

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,713 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series