This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,805 reviews
122,428 films • 18,484 TV series

Lets Be Friends :D (1895 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

expert
Report comment
(12y)

Well I noticed after guest were gone chatbox drama and people seem to simmer down. but there are still a handful of troublemakers although its not in the chatbox much its sometimes on peoples profiles or threads. But I say lets just be friendly with everybody and do what we really came here to do :p WATCH SOME DAMN MOVIES!!!!!

guru

easier said than done.smiley

Report comment
(12y)

Someone much smarter than me once said \"Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you\'re still retarded.\" Wish I could remember who.

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(12y)

@gup_of_doom This is one of the most offensive, ignorant statements I have EVER seen, my brother has MS and has been in the Special Olympics and is not RETARDED. What any of that has to do with the topic at hand is beyond me. It is ignorance like this that starts problems!

+18

Report comment
(12y)

@kalecee oh geeze its just a comment. get over it already.

Report comment
(12y)

@Chu Mai Wang You know Panda you have a comment for everything, mostly things that are not your business. This is personally offensive to ME, non of your concern. It's funny you always have something to say but won't allow posts on your own wall, is that because you are afraid of what people will say? P.S So I guess you are a big fat thing with black and white spots? My comment about people using OTHER PEOPLES FACES not images of things we like..such as tattoos, clowns, etc..so next time you want to tell me what I said..learn to read!

+19

Report comment
(12y)

@kalecee You are free to leave comments on my page if you are on my friends list. It's an option you have. And yes you are right I am a big fat thing with black spots. How did you ever know? Lol.

Report comment
(12y)

Easy there, turbo. My cousin has Spinal Bifida so bad he's gonna wear a diaper his whole life, until that system sh*ts out on him too and he has to wear a bag. He called me a "Fucktard" at his high school graduation. And trust me, I know a lot of "Normal" people who easily earn the title of retard in this here world... Hugs.

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

i love hypocrites <br> <br> i know i seen this atavar somewhere, but when and where??? <br> tesslynch.tumblr.com/post/4244735... <br> <br> <br> (i found it by googling 'panda on staris')

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,805 reviews • 122,428 films • 18,484 TV series