This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,714 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Mixdrop.co dns address could not be found (654 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(3y)

I can't access to download or pull up Mixdrop.co to watch movie. I'm using ATT and using ATT 5G service connection, and when I switch over to my home wifi and turn off my att data I can access mixdrop.co
I never had this problem before and only started last night

I get this message when I try and access mixdrop.co

THIS SITE CAN'T BE REACHED
mixdrop.co’s DNS address could not be found. Diagnosing the problem.

+1

God
Report comment
(3y)

I can never access mxdrop with my tablet. It always says SORRY THE MOVIE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR CAN'T BE FOUND or something close to that. I am on here through web cast app so that I can stream to my tv. I've tried mxdrop hundreds of times and always same message. 💋💋

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@Teeny💋 Grrrrrr lol I getchoo woman!
Mixd is becoming the past.. videobin? Or some of but not all of the dood stuffs.. I prefer the links that I can ff or rewind/pause without having to start again with the ads.. xoxo

+3

guru
Report comment
(3y)

I got it working again. This thread can be deleted. Thanks

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@ShaneBigFella It's not just you. I know this because I thought it was just me, and now I know it's not. hahaha. I have a very slow inet connection and it's willy-dilly when mixdrop works or not. It's annoying as beet juice when it's the only current link!

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@alicefell I'm glad it's back. It was just a hiccup on there part, just some of the movies I want to watch only have mixdrop. I love using it as my main but I use others aswell

+1

guru
Report comment
(3y)

I don't prefer it for the main reason that it does not respond to the space bar for pausing and playing. It often stops to spool on my old computer.But yeah. often it is the only working link!

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@alicefell I download them to my phone, but mostly its the only link for some movies

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,714 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series