This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,794 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

terrorism in uk (1316 views, 52 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

here is a list of terror attacks that we know of , and if anything nothing has been done to stop it

Since 2005, there have been several Islamist terrorist attacks in London, resulting in the deaths of 65 people and eight of the attackers.

7 July 2005: 7 July bombings: A series of four coordinated suicide attacks in central London in which three bombs exploded on Underground trains between Aldgate and Liverpool Street stations, Russell Square and King's Cross St. Pancras stations and Edgware Road and Paddington stations. A double-decker bus at Tavistock Square was also destroyed. The bombs were detonated by four British Islamist suicide bombers. The explosions killed 52 people and resulted in over 700 injuries.
21 July 2005: 21 July attempted bombings: Four more bombings, unconnected with those on 7 July, were attempted on 21 July 2005 at Shepherd's Bush, Warren Street and Oval stations, as well as on a bus in Shoreditch. In these incidents, each bomb detonator fired, but did not ignite the main explosive charge.
Read more

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

2013, 29 April to 12 July: Pavlo Lapshyn attacks. Lapshyn, a Ukrainian student and right-wing extremist, stabbed Mohammed Saleem, a Birmingham resident to death on 29 April. He later admitted to police that he wished to start a "race war".[46] Lapshyn later detonated a home-made bomb outside a mosque in Walsall on 21 June. 150 homes were evacuated but no person was injured.[47] On 28 June Lapshyn detonated a second home-made bomb near a mosque in Wolverhampton, and attacked a mosque in Tipton with an improvised explosive device containing nails on 12 July. Friday prayers were delayed that day, and so his intended victims were still inside. Laphsyn was later sentenced to serve a minimum of 40 years.[48][49][50] <br> 2013, 22 May: A British soldier, Lee Rigby, was murdered and decapitated in an attack in Woolwich by Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, two Islamist extremists armed with a handgun and a number of bladed implements including a cleaver. Both men were sentenced to life imprisonment, with Adebolajo given a whole life order and Adebowale ordered to serve at least 45 years.[51] <br> 2015, 5 December: A man with a knife attacked three people at Leytonstone Tube Station in East London. ...
Read more

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself My below comments are not aimed at your posts here at the top, this was just talking about terror in the UK as i see, but i can see how the lower comments could devolve with some users, as can be seen.

:

Report comment
(6y)

theres no terrorism if people arnt terrorised. round up all the known. round up all those who help them deport or punish.

+2

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@ROCK-N-Rolla So would "all the known" be all the brown people or just all Muslims?

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 It seems that was a response to indicate that i am racist? whereas i never mentioned any race at all. by "all the known" i mean as in the uk there are lists with the names of many well known conspirers and or people related to such groups that are then media known as terrorist groups. i am a strict believer that it doesnt matter your race religion creed ethic, if you are set on destroying lives of innocent people why do you beleiev you then have the right to live. the code of war should stand still, soldier to soldier not soldier to wives children grandparents.

+4

Report comment
(6y)

@ROCK-N-Rolla Your statement was vague and knee-jerk, hence the question. <br> <br>

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 thats fine happy to have cleared it up

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@ROCK-N-Rolla I had to read your comment twice as I wasn't sure exactly what you ment but I do now and TOTALLY AGREE with you anyone that's a terrorist white brown grey even purple doesn't matter who they are punish then deport

+6

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Yes. I also believe that media is one of the worst culprits in "terrorism" They have become an over biased propaganda ridden infestation to communities worldwide. Yet somehow in a weird sort of way they also advertise the same people or groups they are pushing to condemn. like a romanticised villain story. The only difference being, there is no happy ending to anything of modern day culture.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ROCK-N-Rolla Yes,Rock,its true.Everyone in the world thinks the USA is the most violent nation on earth be cause the school shootings get so much publicity.But many of us know,all the UN-NEWSED TERRORISM or violence that happens in other nations,never gets in any news.--The Media really slants it!

God
Report comment
(6y)

The amount of money spent on terrorism could fund a lot of soup kitchens up and down the country (in the UK) with a police officer serving the food out at each one and they still be plenty of change left over to bed the homeless. <br> <br> www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017...

+6

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Hell, with the amount of money funnelled into all this stuff, there would probably be enough to fix the NHS crisis. at least.

+4

Report comment
(6y)

@ROCK-N-Rolla the money should be spent sorting out our own country issues and making our country safer !

+2

guru
Report comment
(6y)

We all need to make love not war lol

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Anonymous2020 Last time I saw hippies say that,they belted police with bags of urine and poop,bricks,glass,you name it.Be careful who you emulate.

guru
Report comment
(6y)

And feed our children homless and our pentioners the nukes still work why need new ones. N dont get me started about rest its all balls if u your part of a cult kills children your monster end off

+1

God
Report comment
(6y)

The attacks would stop or decrease if the U.K dealt with their problem with a certain violent cult.

+1

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 Cult? The only one i can think of, work for Parliament and are having a day trip in Manchester smiley today, to discuss smiley f*cking up smiley the Country even more, whilst using up a LOT of the police budget in security. I could go on and on. smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 The UK is likely cucked beyond redemption at this point. There are no conservatives in the UK parliament. <br> <br> There are simply too many atheists in the UK. That also includes the Muslims, because Islam isn't a religion, but a political agenda. <br> <br> The Muslims loyal to Muhammad the Pedo have been migrating to western countries since the Ottoman Empire collapsed during World War I. <br> <br>

+3

Report comment
(6y)

@Bruce Jenner Nostradamus’ prophecies have gone through many editions, some of which are counterfeit. Most are riddled with typographic and other editorial errors. The definitive study is Edgar Leoni’s Nostradamus and His Prophecies, which represents the authentic spelling and style of the first edition. That work was used as the primary reference in this study. Most other modern translations are travesties, and the interpretations based on them are mere fantasy. <br> <br> Most of Nostradamus’ prophecies concern Europe, though a few seem to refer to the USA. At least 100 of them describe a future invasion of Europe by Moslems. The most coherent and explicit of those will be considered here. He predicted the Israeli invasion of Lebanon and the siege of the PLO in 1982 with remarkable accuracy, albeit obscurely; it is understandable only in retrospect: <br> The device of flying fire <br> Will come to trouble the great besieged Chief <br> Within there will be such sedition <br> That the profligate ones will be in despair. ...
Read more

Report comment
(6y)

@Bruce Jenner so far ad say this guys predictions are prob true

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Or you could just look at the history between 630 A.D and now.

Report comment
(5y)

@Bruce Jenner commonly known as the 3rd jihad

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

People with no knowledge except their fears from false information, pitiful.

basics 101 for simple folk.

The Quran, Muslims believe is the final testament God revealed for human beings through Prophet Muhammad , in the seventh century. They believe that that the Quran affirms everything that was revealed to all the previous messengers in the past including Prophets Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, and Jesus. The Quran recognizes the principle of inclusiveness when it says: "I have come to you, to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. So fear Allah, and obey me." (Quran 3:50) The Quran also acknowledges that divine message has been sent to all in all languages and the Quran affirms the continuity of the divine message. "O ye People of the Book! believe in what We have (now) revealed, confirming what was (already) with you, before We change the face and fame of some (of you) beyond all recognition, and turn them hind wards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers, for the decision of Allah Must be carried out." (Quran 4:47)
Read more

God
Report comment
(5y)

In fact, the Quran addresses human beings as "Ya aiyuhal Nas" (O Humankind) directly 306 times and indirectly more than two thousand times in its over 6,000 verses. In contrast the Quran specifically addresses Muslim men and women (Ya aiyuhal Muslimun/Muslimat/Muslimatun/etc) by name only 49 times. How can anyone refuse to share a copy of the Quran with non-Muslims? In fact, the first revelation that the prophet received was first recited by the Prophet to non-Muslims.

Regardless, the Muslim scholarship, by and large, has inadvertently turned the Quran into a manifesto for Muslims only making the argument that Quran is a book of guidance for Muslims primarily. On top of this the use of the Quran has been limited to ceremonial recitation. Is there nothing for the non-Muslim creation of God in the book Muslims attribute to a Merciful and Compassionate God of all. Can a non-Muslim make use of the guidance of the Quran while still remaining outside the fold of Islam? Can Islam be practiced by non-Muslims in its normative sense without adhering to its form ritual structure?
Read more

God
Report comment
(5y)

Oneness of humanity

The Quran places emphasis on the oneness of human beings. It introduces the idea of common human origin and ancestry at four different places and says that humans have their origin in a single cell or soul.

"O mankind! Reverence your Guardian-Lord, who created you from a single soul, created, of like nature, the mate, and from them twain scattered (like seeds) countless men and women;- reverence Allah, through whom ye demand your mutual (rights), and (reverence) the wombs (That bore you): for Allah ever watches over you." (Quran 4:1)

"It is He Who hath produced you from a single soul: here is a place of sojourn and a place of departure: We detail Our signs for people who understand." (Quran 6:98)

"It is He Who created you from a single soul, and made the mate of like nature, in order that he might dwell with her (in love). When they are united, she bears a light burden and carries it about (unnoticed). When she grows heavy, they both pray to Allah their Lord, (saying): If Thou gives us a goodly child, we vow we shall (ever) be grateful." (Quran 7:189)
Read more

God
Report comment
(5y)

Thus the purpose is to ensure that the unity of humanity is never compromised and the differences that exist among people are resolved through a process of mutual understanding on the basis of ideas that are divine revealed.

"Mankind was one single nation, and Allah sent Messengers with glad tidings and warnings; and with them He sent the Book in truth, to judge between people in matters wherein they differed; but the People of the Book, after the clear Signs came to them, did not differ among themselves, except through selfish contumacy. Allah by His Grace guided the believers to the Truth, concerning that wherein they differed. For Allah guided whom He wills to a path that is straight." (Quran 2:213)

The Quran acknowledges the diversity in humanity but described it as a functional aspect of existence and not structural.

"To you We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the Truth that has come to you. To each among you we have prescribed a law and an open way. If Allah had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He has given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to Allah. it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which you dispute; (Quran 5:48)
Read more

God
Report comment
(5y)

"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things). (Quran 49:13)

The idea that despite differences in our DNAs and fingerprints, we all have a common origin and can relate with each other accepting every human as part of our extended family whether we are able to trace our bloodlines or not is in itself a powerful unifying idea, an idea whose time has finally come in a world that is shrinking every day.

If i was to read off my version from the Quran, i would be here all day to write something similar to all the above, but this is as close to what i am all interested in when it comes to Islam and wow even some in the world confirmed what i thought was already true, what some of you think i make all this up, no.. ...
Read more

Hide 18 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi LOL! So I guess all of those Muslims that are raping young white girls are someone's imagination! Gace it Gemini...no one belyieves a word yoy say when all they have to do is read the news...google it..or talk to people they know. Many Muslims are terrorists, and the religion is NOt one of peace! Saying it is, doesn't make it so! It's actions say otherwise! You mustt not only be a Muslim...you must be a Muslim PREACHER, or whatever yoy call yourselves. You have a lot of propaganda at your disposal. I'll take the news, over your word.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe oh and your so easy to flip on anything positive and true, its not propaganda you vile little creature.

Its not any lies, all you are full of lies as you just said its not a religion of peace so then all that follow it must be evil, you have a pointless mind, almost as pointless as your existence on this planet.

watch yourself lying little creature of sin and hate for you in the end will be the loser left in the dark from all your hatred once passed from this life.

Your just pointless to anything

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I always wonder what the women of gemnitards family think of how much of a cuck he is, are they resigned to the fact he'd allow them to be gangraped infront of him by his new friends because they spoke to another man without his permission?, does he have any homosexual family members he has plans on throwing from the top of a building? perhaps a 8 year old cousin he has designs on "marrying" when she turns 9?, has he ever heard of Taqiyya and does he realise he's an idiot?

All valid questions when dealing with a cuck of his calibre but most of all I wonder how many times a day he has to log out to read posts then log in and reply as though his nutty little ass isn't blocked smiley

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@RandomOne It wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't trying to CONVERT everyone here. He posts at least ten articles a week praising Islam. He's what we call a fanatic. Or a lunatic. He's brainwashed.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Oh no poor little bad bondi boob, at least ten a week, oh no, what is a complete scumbag racist like you is to do with such alot of news about the truth.

How will the mind of one of such hatred and scummy views ever be able to handle a bit of news,

Deal with it you flake, your loosing Islamophobic creep, Islam is being recongnised more and more as not evil, like i say in time all of you will look like idiots as i have always said.....get used to being second after me when it comes to truth little man, deal with it

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi Wikipedia..."Sharia judicial proceedings have significant differences from other legal traditions, including those in both common law and civil law. Sharia courts traditionally do not rely on lawyers; plaintiffs and defendants represent themselves. Trials are conducted solely by the judge, and there is no jury system. There is no pre-trial discovery process, and no cross-examination of witnesses. Unlike common law, judges' verdicts do not set binding precedents[102][103] under the principle of stare decisis,[104] and unlike civil law, sharia is left to the interpretation in each case and has no formally codified universal statutes.[105]

The rules of evidence in sharia courts also maintain a distinctive custom of prioritizing oral testimony.[106] Witnesses, in a sharia court system, must be faithful, that is Muslim.[107] Male Muslim witnesses are deemed more reliable than female Muslim witnesses, and non-Muslim witnesses considered unreliable and receive no priority in a sharia court.[108][109] In civil cases in some countries, a Muslim woman witness is considered half the worth and reliability than a Muslim man witness.[110][111] In criminal cases, women witnesses are unacceptable in stricter, traditional interpretations of sharia, such as those found in Hanbali madhhab.[107]" The Cairo Declaration on Human Rights in Islam conditions free speech with sharia law: Article 22(a) of the Declaration states that "Everyone shall have the right to express his opinion freely in such manner as would not be contrary to the principles of the Shariah."[182]
Read more

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe You are goin from old information that is long false and fake, as all the way to the president was all lies and fakeness, once again yo are spewing forth your sad patheticexcuse for a life.......oh no wait your just a pathetic homophobic xenophobic racist dirtbag........and yep, i can say that, as that is exactly what you happen to be, no amounts of crap rom the web will do you any good, as all these sites are known for is going on their information based on the minority areas of Islamic nations, you pratt, fell for it again did you, wiki is ok to blast as fake, when itsattacking our side, but your now using what you call fake lies, as to then apparently show me what happens in small areas of the Muslim community.

You really are sad and pathetic, i have Quran, second copy soon to compare, and the way your saying it,,,,,,,,looks just like to me, all that information is not of the true teachings of Quran, anyone can easily see this, that is mostly based around hadith, and is not a true image of what Islam or Sharia is, wiki, what a joke, try again bodi boob, you getting nowhere as if they all were so evil andviolent, all those churches would not be there that Muslims helped keep intact, you lack any thoughts or serious knowledge, as you see one thing then atribute it all to an entire race or religion, your thoughts and opinions are a waste of space.
Read more

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi It's Wikipedia...tell them.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Fake Christian

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi ........LOL!

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Muhammad did try to write a book for his people to help their corrupt ways.--(I read.)He was very concerned about their behavior,so the Quran(Koran?)was an attempt to get them to be BETTER PEOPLE.(i read.)If modern Muslims do bad things,does it say in the Quran,to do them?What does the Quran say about it?Anything?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Is that gemini fruitcake still going? 😂😂😂

Report comment
(5y)

@MarkRowley Yeah... and I'm going to keep posting the truth about Islam until they throw me off of here.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe You do not post truth, you can only lie, lie and lie, you are a proper moron and a fake Christian, fake Christian, Fake Christian.

Yopur bible does not tell you to go and lie about other faiths, so you are a fraud to your faith, fake Christian

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi Wikipedia..."as follows:

If a person converts to Islam, or is born and raised as a Muslim, then he or she will have full rights of citizenship in an Islamic state.[19]
Leaving Islam is a sin and a religious crime. Once any man or woman is officially classified as Muslim, because of birth or religious conversion, he or she will be subject to the death penalty if he or she becomes an apostate, that is, abandons his or her faith in Islam in order to become an atheist, agnostic or to convert to another religion. Before executing the death penalty, sharia demands that the individual be offered one chance to return to Islam.[19]
If a person has never been a Muslim, and is not a kafir (infidel, unbeliever), he or she can live in an Islamic state by accepting to be a dhimmi, or under a special permission called aman. As a dhimmi or under aman, he or she will suffer certain limitations of rights as a subject of an Islamic state, and will not enjoy complete legal equality with Muslims.[19]
Read more

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Once again old misplaced truth and lies to think this is all representative of Islam, your looking like a twit as always bondi boob

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi Talk to Wikipedia.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe talk to yourself in the mirror at the sinful nasty creature and fake Christian you are

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

Due to our heredity,being so genetically close to WARRING CHIMPS,we have exactly the same behavior,all thru history,down to modern times.Physically,genetically,in most ways,human beings have not gotten rid of MOST of our ancestors' genes.We are SO CLOSE TO BEING CHIMPS,we do the same warring,every where on the planet. smiley

The only thing that has really changed, is that human beings are now very SMART,TECHNICALLY BRILLIANT,so advanced that we are almost completely set apart from our ancestors in INTELLIGENCE. smiley --

Instead of human beings using their great intelligence to live in PEACE ,humans still use their brains to serve their instincts.--Our scientists get "owned"by war-like,hungry nations,because humans are still living on a materialistic level. PLEASURE,SEX,TO OWN THINGS,LAND,FOOD,RICHES AND TO HAVE AS MANY KIDS AS POSSIBLE.-THRILLS,ADVENTURE,every sort of sensual pleasure and adventure. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Read more

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)
+2

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 (THE ABOVE PARAGRAPHS ARE SCIENCE-YES,ANTHROPOLOGY IS SCIENCE.GO READ SOME ANTHROPOLOGY-LIte.
-HUMANS ARE ANIMALS outta control--with huge powers.We are THE FANTASTIC FOUR--TRIPLE-XXXED-the population of earth.--BUT,there are too many BADDIES among us.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@clarachan1355 You are an idiot.

master
Report comment
(5y)

Limit and closely vet Muslims entering the country and take a very hard stands on those in this country that are suspected or support terrorism. Job done and terrorist attacks in the UK cut by 99% smiley

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,794 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series